Detective Conan World
Detective Rohit

List of Over-rated Things

Eurasians/Amerasians - Those who place highest on the Popularity list by disrespecting others, those who shun Asians and those who act all snobbish.

White Americans/Blondes/Europeans/White Australians - Those who think that they're a level higher than the Asians because of some stupid reason.

Certain choir singers - Just because they have the lowest/highest voice ranges, it doesn't mean that they should always be given a standing ovation every single d***ed time they finish a solo.

H-O-L-L-Y-W-O-O-D

They make a live action movie for an anime and they cast a WHITE GUY TO PLAY THE ASIAN. <_<

Okay, maybe I'm overreacting because one of my favorite shows were turned into rubbish. But I'm telling you Asians never get a part or they get a SMALL part :(

Anyway, Aeropostale is overrated where I live. Okay the clothes do look nice but what's so special about clothing that makes you look like a walking advertisement billboard?!

• Upvote 1

H-O-L-L-Y-W-O-O-D

They make a live action movie for an anime and they cast a WHITE GUY TO PLAY THE ASIAN. <_<

Okay, maybe I'm overreacting because one of my favorite shows were turned into rubbish. But I'm telling you Asians never get a part or they get a SMALL part :(

Anyway, Aeropostale is overrated where I live. Okay the clothes do look nice but what's so special about clothing that makes you look like a walking advertisement billboard?!

Were you referring to Avatar: The Last Airbender? If so I liked that show too but M. Night Shyamalan had to ruin everything. <_<

Were you referring to Avatar: The Last Airbender? If so I liked that show too but M. Night Shyamalan had to ruin everything. <_<

Yes. It was an actual show I grew up with. As for DragonBall, I never watched when I was little, but I've seen pictures and the trailer, I pretty sure they killed that movie's hopes and chance as well.

Yes. It was an actual show I grew up with. As for DragonBall, I never watched when I was little, but I've seen pictures and the trailer, I pretty sure they killed that movie's hopes and chance as well.

OMG. MY SENTIMENTS EXACTLY. EVERYONE IS ANGRY ABOUT IT... HOW COULD THEY CAST A WESTERNER FOR AN ASIAN ROLE?! Its like looking down on all ASIANS... >__<

OMG. MY SENTIMENTS EXACTLY. EVERYONE IS ANGRY ABOUT IT... HOW COULD THEY CAST A WESTERNER FOR AN ASIAN ROLE?! Its like looking down on all ASIANS... >__<

I KNOW! It's a conspiracy I tell you :P

But really, it's like Hollywood has never seen an Asian Drama :mellow:

IF ONLY THE MOVIE WAS MADE IN AMERICA!

wait...

Yea... I think they dont want Asians to be made popular by Hollywood~

Psh. They're just jealous that everyone would love us rather than their Americans :rolleyes:

Anyway back on topic..

Twitter is overrated.... :)

Fixed :P

Then the movie would suck and nobody would know it existed :-(

And btw, the idea that hollywood doesn't want asians to be popular is just stupid

I was kinda bored and had no work to do so...This thread is where you can post the names of things in the world that you think are overrated. They can be places, movies, TV shows, musicians, actors, games and other things. Some people may have different opinions about things, but no flame wars please.

My overrated list, in no particular order:

1. Justin Bieber - no talent, sounds like a girl

2. Kesha - no talent, trashy and skanky

3. Twilight - terribly written books, boring movies.

4. Mtv/Vh1 Reality Tv Shows

5. Naruto Shippudden

6. Cristiano Ronaldo

Bieber is overrated due to both his lovers and haters, but I will admit that he has some musical talent. Kesha has talent as a writer, not a performer. She's written for many successful artist. I'm jumping to 5, just to say as much as I like the Naruto manga, Naruto Shippuden as a anime gets on my nerves.

1. Justin Beiber

2. Twilight

3. Kesha

4. Naruto anime

5. Disney Channel

6. Nicki Minaj