Detective Conan World
Detective Rohit

List of Over-rated Things

Fast food in general is overrated, if you put it like that.

That's an even better idea.

Anyway, colorful/feather extensions are overrated. Honestly everywhere I go I see extensions or highlights it's starts to get annoying :l

Skinny jeans are overrated. I see them WAY to much and since they were invented I look like an oddball at school just because I don't wear Aeropostale or skinny jeans :l

You've obviously never heard K-pop. It actually DOES deserve most of the hype.

I do. You don't know how much... My sister is actually a fan of k pop and she listens to it every single day... I agree some are good but the hype is just too much... I don't understand how even elementary school kids now also join in the hype. The tv channels are playing Korean drama and everywhere in the shopping centers are playing Korean pop, the laptops and TVs displayed in stores are showing Korean mvs... The phones, make up, clothing and even fast food advertisements are using Korean popstars... I can't imagine even Japanese restaurants are playing Korean pop! That's too much...

I do. You don't know how much... My sister is actually a fan of k pop and she listens to it every single day... I agree some are good but the hype is just too much... I don't understand how even elementary school kids now also join in the hype. The tv channels are playing Korean drama and everywhere in the shopping centers are playing Korean pop, the laptops and TVs displayed in stores are showing Korean mvs... The phones, make up, clothing and even fast food advertisements are using Korean popstars... I can't imagine even Japanese restaurants are playing Korean pop! That's too much...

You're simply hating on K-pop because you see it too much. But truthfully, it's better then half the songs I listen to.

Most of the musics nowadays are overrated IMO.

May I hear some examples of the few that are not?

You're simply hating on K-pop because you see it too much. But truthfully, it's better then half the songs I listen to.

I said "in my opinion" didn't I ? What's the point of posting it here when everyone has different opinions ?

I'm not hating it. It's just annoying for it to be everywhere. Some of them are good~ I agree! And I have various songs stuck in my mp3 for me to listen. But I'm saying that the hype is just too much. People here are going into fandom JUST BECAUSE it is the trend nowadays. And their friends like them, so they go along with it. They support every single Korean group as long as they... are korean. They search magazines over which is the most recent Korean band that debut and check out the albums... Basically, so many of the youngsters I've met and my friends here are like what I've mentioned above- blindly following trends.