Detective Conan World
Detective Rohit

List of Over-rated Things

Aeropostale and Hollister as well.

I've heard of them, but never really seen their products before...

Popcorn.

I've heard of them, but never really seen their products before...

Popcorn.

It's the same as Abercombie &Fitch with different names on them.

Most American cartoons nowadays.

Compare them to shows overseas....they don't stand a chance.

Not at all.

American cartoons, I can't watch normal TV after I discovered anime..

It's just.. Their cartoons are so POINTLESS.

So MEANINGLESS. I don't feel anything for them anymore. No funny or sadness.

I miss the old days *sigh*

Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends, Codename Kids Next Door, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Edd Ed n' Eddy, Danny Phantom, &Code Lyoko

Where did they go? D:

Anyway...

Lady Gaga... :V

I have to agree...Apple is overrated. However, at the same time, it is absolutely awesome.

My brother had his iPod classic freeze all of a sudden. My mum went to get it fixed, but the people at the Apple Help Center offered to exchange his broken one for a 'new' one. So my parents paid a significant amount of money for the new one.

After he received his 'new' iPod, he did a test-run on it. Apparently, when he wanted to play the first song, the iPod skipped to the seventh song. Then it completely powered off by itself.

My mum went back to complain about the 'new', broken iPod.

The people at the Apple Store said that there was water in the iPod, which was the reason why it didn't work. They blamed my brother for 'not taking care of it properly'.

My parents justified that the iPod was not placed anywhere near water, which would make it impossible for the iPod to get soaked with water.

My dad later found out that the 'new' iPod classic was actually a re-assembled iPod. That means that the people at the factory took apart all the broken stuff and remake new Apple products, which always ends up faulty one way or another.

Apple is overrated.

My brother had his iPod classic freeze all of a sudden. My mum went to get it fixed, but the people at the Apple Help Center offered to exchange his broken one for a 'new' one. So my parents paid a significant amount of money for the new one.

After he received his 'new' iPod, he did a test-run on it. Apparently, when he wanted to play the first song, the iPod skipped to the seventh song. Then it completely powered off by itself.

My mum went back to complain about the 'new', broken iPod.

The people at the Apple Store said that there was water in the iPod, which was the reason why it didn't work. They blamed my brother for 'not taking care of it properly'.

My parents justified that the iPod was not placed anywhere near water, which would make it impossible for the iPod to get soaked with water.

My dad later found out that the 'new' iPod classic was actually a re-assembled iPod. That means that the people at the factory took apart all the broken stuff and remake new Apple products, which always ends up faulty one way or another.

Apple is overrated.

:V I haven't had that kind of problems with my iTouch or Mac. Though my Mac overheats too often for my taste. Even after I got a new battery installed.

:V I haven't had that kind of problems with my iTouch or Mac. Though my Mac overheats too often for my taste. Even after I got a new battery installed.

Mine overheats too.