Detective Conan World
Detective Rohit

List of Over-rated Things

Eurasians/Amerasians - Those who place highest on the Popularity list by disrespecting others, those who shun Asians and those who act all snobbish.

White Americans/Blondes/Europeans/White Australians - Those who think that they're a level higher than the Asians because of some stupid reason.

Ain't that a bit too much... Because you just made me (I'm from Europe(Denmark)) a person who disrespect others, shun Asians, snobbish. And you also mean that i think I'm little higher that Asians???

(I truly think you did not mean it like this, but try to think about it. Remember, as my teacher said... Racist are people which generalize too much)

Apart from that, i do understand you to some extent... Just try and look up Dansk Folkeparti...

Eurasians/Amerasians - Those who place highest on the Popularity list by disrespecting others, those who shun Asians and those who act all snobbish.

Certain White Americans/Blondes/Europeans/White Australians -Those who think that they're a level higher than the Asians because of some stupid reason.

Certain choir singers - Just because they have the lowest/highest voice ranges, it doesn't mean that they should always be given a standing ovation every single d***ed time they finish a solo.

Ain't that a bit too much... Because you just made me (I'm from Europe(Denmark)) a person who disrespect others, shun Asians, snobbish. And you also mean that i think I'm little higher that Asians???

(I truly think you did not mean it like this, but try to think about it. Remember, as my teacher said... Racist are people which generalize too much)

Apart from that, i do understand you to some extent... Just try and look up Dansk Folkeparti...

Maybe I should've added 'Certain' next to the terms.

I'm sorry if you took offense. I apologize in that case.

I know White Americans/Blondes/Europeans/White Australians in real life who actually mistreat other people. I'm not saying that you're like that, I'm just saying that I dislike those people who behave that way.

Hmm... Elvis Presley, Michael Jackson, Madonna, Lady Gaga... All singers who are "kings" or "queens". Do you get my point?

hmm. sort of. :mellow:

Girls' Generation's royal couples are highly overrated, IMO. I'm a fan of GG, yes. but I sometimes can't take some fans bashing the GG pairings I ship. :mellow: (does it even make sense? XD)

Hmm... Elvis Presley, Michael Jackson, Madonna, Lady Gaga... All singers who are "kings" or "queens". Do you get my point?

Lady Gaga is totally over-rated...

Elvis Presley..rather not, coz most of the people dont even know him..and he was kind of Pioneer of Rock and Roll, so ill say he deserves it...

The Blackberries..

Maybe I should've added 'Certain' next to the terms.

I'm sorry if you took offense. I apologize in that case.

I know White Americans/Blondes/Europeans/White Australians in real life who actually mistreat other people. I'm not saying that you're like that, I'm just saying that I dislike those people who behave that way.

You don't need to be a certain race or from a certain area of the world to be like that. Asians think that way too at times, and the Japanese especially are elitist. generalizations are bad.

Also to those that say that American animation is worse than Japanese animation don't realize that the production values of American animation is leagues above Japanese. (at least for the most part)

anime is actually the thing that is overrated.

CSI is overrated, horrible show.

Beats by Dr Dre are overrated.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk