Detective Conan World
PuzzleSpell

Anime Music

Which anime music do you like most? Or anime music that has a special meaning to you. Or the influence it got.

You can write everything and anything under the sun concerning anime music or it's immediate connection - the anime itself.

As for me, who likes writing and reading tend to admire the lyrics about anime music. They are like poems converted to songs. The lyrics contains powerful wisdoms hidden inside them, like the proverbs. If one could only decode them and manipulate them properly, one could live a life as exciting as the animes we admire "easier said than done but that's life". Though I'm not religious, I like the proverbs. I'm interested in things like "a secret inside a secret inside a secret......

Anime music are like extensions of metaphor or other figurative languages - so are the animes itself. Listening to them reminds me about the exciting stories of Detective Conan, Magic Kaito, Hunter X Hunter, One Piece......

Forgive me if I write things too deep, it's a hidden part of me. Aand most of the time, I don't show it to other people or more precisely I don't implement it to myself most often even if there's no people around. I don't want to look like a nerd or a nerd in it's true nature but I don't criticize nerds. It's just cool to have something like deep wisdom like Conan and Kaito.. Even though I wrote those serious deep lines, I'm not gonna turn into a very serious person like Shinobu Sensui of YuYu Hakusho[ghost files/(ghost figher)], he's so serious about the world that it twisted his mind. That's the point.

I have a lot of anime music in my library, and even though I don't usually remember what the lyrics mean (my Japanese isn't very good), I like the melodies... and I know that the lyrics usually have something to do with the show they're associated with, so between those things they always remind me of what show they're from. One of the greatest things I've found about anime music, is that it's introduced me to J-pop and J-rock... because of anime, I've become a fan of TWO-MIX, and FLOW, and enjoy others like The Pillows, Asian Kung Fu Generation, and Yoko Kanno

[on a point of information regarding the words "song" and "poem", they're both represented by the same word in Hebrew - "shir"]

Uhh I like TWO MIX, although I am not very fanatic of anime music, I like more bands like L'arc-en ciel, Dir en Grey, X-Japan and stuff like that (L'arc-en ciel did participate making music for animes)these are bands that I have listened from childhood with my cousins. I also hear the music of the endings and openings of Detective Conan, but only my favorites :B

They are like poems converted to songs. The lyrics contains powerful wisdoms hidden inside them, like the proverbs.

Poetry, indeed. And sometimes, I think of animes as children's stories for adults, or kinda like Aesop's fables that somehow teach deep morals and values to kids in a way that they (or should I say, WE? :P) could understand. 'Powerful wisdom' yet not overwhelming. :)

Forgive me if I write things too deep, it's a hidden part of me. Aand most of the time, I don't show it to other people... It's just cool to have something like deep wisdom like Conan and Kaito.. Even though I wrote those serious deep lines, I'm not gonna turn into a very serious person like Shinobu Sensui of YuYu Hakusho[ghost files/(ghost figher)], he's so serious about the world that it twisted his mind.

Yep, deep is good, as long as you don't drown. :P

Uhh I like TWO MIX, although I am not very fanatic of anime music, I like more bands like L'arc-en ciel, Dir en Grey, X-Japan and stuff like that (L'arc-en ciel did participate making music for animes)these are bands that I have listened from childhood with my cousins. I also hear the music of the endings and openings of Detective Conan, but only my favorites :B

I like L'arc-en ciel, too.. and lately, was introduced to Garnet Crow in one of the topics in this forum. And yeah, those annoyingly-cute ones that seem to get stuck on your head all day.

I watched Hajime no Ippo a long time ago in Philippine-dubbed version, so I reviewed it 3 months ago in english-subbed version. That was the first time I read the lyrics about 360 degrees.

The reason I like that song even if I don't understand it, was when Ippo makes a victory or something meaningful happens to the story - naturally you get satisfied, amazed, learn something etc... The momentum is preserved and intensified by an ending song or pre-ending song. That usually happens in another animes or other shows, and is the primary reason why I or we(if we think and feel the same) get to like a music we didn't even understand.

Talking about cool anime music, pokemon music. Especially "to be a master", with it's fast tempo coupled w/ it's meaningful lyrics. It's definitely one of my all-time personal favorites.

Also, Ohaiyou by hunter x hunter, it soothes me everytime I hear it and makes me recall my

happy adventure-filled second year high school years - that's the exact year I meet hunterxhunter

and detective conan - I listened to it in the morning before I jog. It reminds me how the world is filled w/ mysteries and rare entities waiting to be unraveled. Having a beautiful morning and facing adventures

head-on.

I have a lot of anime music in my library, and even though I don't usually remember what the lyrics mean (my Japanese isn't very good), I like the melodies...

I have a collection of anime music too and same to you I like the melodies. And because I don't understand japanese-- its like I'm listening to a mystery music that has nice melodies.

Well, since I love piano, I enjoy piano in anime music. Practically every songs that have piano. :P. For now, I kinda like some Detective Conan, Inuyasha and Ranma 1/2 soundtracks.

I still don't understand why I like CREEEEEPY songs like Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (the anime goes for the same name).

Well, since I love piano, I enjoy piano in anime music. Practically every songs that have piano. :P. For now, I kinda like some Detective Conan, Inuyasha and Ranma 1/2 soundtracks.

Yeaaah! me too! *-* right now I was trying to play "Step by Step" by Ziggy and Kimi ga Ireba, in piano and saxo, but the last one it's much harder for me ._.

Mmm, I actually like quite a few anime OSTs :3 Though my favorite would have to be from both Fullmetal Alchemist series (original, non-manga, and Brotherhood). The composition of each song is so beautiful, whether or not it contains words. Each song can give remembrance to a scene, and some are especially made for a particular scene, which is quite special, since most animes just use the same tunes over and over again (unfortunately, DC is one of them).

Despite that, by watching Detective Conan a lot and getting to know its music, I must say I like quite a few songs a lot from the openings and endings. My two favorites would be "Shoudou" by B'z and Mai Kuraki's "Secret of My Heart", though my favorite artist is Yoko Kanno, who does an arrangement of anime-made songs and others that are just too beautiful for words and vary a lot from one to another at times. Also found that B'z is quite the interesting band, song-wise as well (their song "Friction" is my favorite) and the other choices for music in Detective Conan are usually just as appealing.

Regardless, a bunch of Japanese Anime Soundtracks are lovely to listen to, and even though I'm not a pop genre fan of American music, J-pop is much more enticing. :> My itunes library is just chock-full of both anime movie and anime series music (movie-wise, mainly Studio Ghibli's work).

Music is just so inspiring and uplifting and emotive, eh?

Unless, of course, Conan's singing it!

Mmm, I actually like quite a few anime OSTs :3 Though my favorite would have to be from both Fullmetal Alchemist series (original, non-manga, and Brotherhood). The composition of each song is so beautiful, whether or not it contains words. Each song can give remembrance to a scene, and some are especially made for a particular scene, which is quite special, since most animes just use the same tunes over and over again (unfortunately, DC is one of them).

Yeah. I like kesenai tsumi the most in full metal alchemist. The heavy sin when they execute human transmutation.

Hmm. I guess most of Shugo Chara songs since they're sung by Buono! (Hahaha bias).

Songs like Rottara Rottara, Gachinko de Ikou, Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!, Renai Rider, Co.No.Mi.Chi, My Boy.

I also like Believe which is by Tamaki Nami, Motto Hade ni ne by Tomatsu Haruka and well, all SID songs (which is Monokuro no Kisu as Kuroshitsuji OP1, Uso (FMA: B ED1), Rain (FMA: B OP5), Ranbu no Melody (Bleach: OP13)).

All FictionJunction songs too like Parallel Hearts (Pandora Hearts OP1) and Toki no Mukou Maboroshi no Sora. <: .

I can say I like most One Piece songs too. And songs by GARNET CROW like wasurezaki, sekai wa mawaru to ie keredo and namida no yesterday. <: .

These few days I have taken a liking to songs with exciting and mysterious background music... I love soothing songs too though, and Im starting to incline towards older songs.

Detective Conan MAin Theme.

Sailor Moon Miracle Romance.

DNAngel True Light.

Gundam Seed Invoke.

Shaman King OverSoul and Northern Lights.

Mahou shoujo Lyrical Nanoha - Eternal Blaze

Inuyasha Change the World,

DGrayman Changin'

Bleach Alone

Vampire Knight starting song

MaiHime Its only the Fairytale

Mai Otome HOshiga kanaderu monogatari

Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles - nearly all the songs

XD there are more... But these are my favs

Shakugan no Shana's openeings amd endings are all awesome :)

Of course, Detective Conan also has some of the best songs.

Black Cat's opening theme, Daia no Hana, is a bit strange but it's still good ^.^

Zero no Tsukaima is... meh.

La Corda d'Oro has good classical music but in it and the opening and ending aren't bad.

Pokemon themes... they're too cheesy xD