Detective Conan World
Vi Graythorn

Share A Fact About You

I'm very sensitive. Not like emotionally sensitive (on the contrary I've been told I'm quite cold in that department...) but my sense of smell and taste are more acute than most people's I know. ex: my diet's pretty bland and certain scents make me feel sick. I also get startled somewhat easily. It's kinda terrible

I don't.. where do you even put the second pillow..?

It appears I'm in the minority: I put the second pillow next to the one I sleep on to keep the bed symmetrical.  It's a habit of mine to sleep on the left side of my bed (when you're lying on your back, that left) and I leave the right side untouched.  I can't sleep in the middle of beds, until it's a twin size (I sleep in a queen size) and can only sleep on the right side of a bed if it's not my bed (ex. hotel room beds).  I've slept so much on the left side, I have a feeling the springs are deformed now and making my mattress crooked, but whatever, heh.

It appears I'm in the minority: I put the second pillow next to the one I sleep on to keep the bed symmetrical.  It's a habit of mine to sleep on the left side of my bed (when you're lying on your back, that left) and I leave the right side untouched.  I can't sleep in the middle of beds, until it's a twin size (I sleep in a queen size) and can only sleep on the right side of a bed if it's not my bed (ex. hotel room beds).  I've slept so much on the left side, I have a feeling the springs are deformed now and making my mattress crooked, but whatever, heh.

haha, same here

except that I used to sleep on the left side of my bed, but the mattress began feeling a bit uneven, so I've been sleeping only on the right side ever since.

I make friends with people easily, but about a while later, they complain about me and we get in a fight. (It's always like that for some reason)

Happen with me. Or they just left.

Happen with me. Or they just left.

Yeah. I hate that. They're the one to blame

I'm not good at lying or convincing people, but I'm good at not believing a lie and being stubborn

Yeah. I hate that. They're the one to blame

I'm not good at lying or convincing people, but I'm good at not believing a lie and being stubborn

:V Not everyone who leaves a person is to blame. Learn to know that you might have done something wrong too.

---

I have a Google drive account that I haven't use in ages.

:V Not everyone who leaves a person is to blame. Learn to know that you might have done something wrong too.

---

I have a Google drive account that I haven't use in ages.

Well I'm annoying to most people

I don't fall asleep easily

My mom's dad kind of looks like Zhao Benshan and her mom kind of looks like a female Mao Zedong.  Since my dad apparently resembles Jackie Chan, I guess that makes me 25% Zhao Benshan, 25% Mao Zedong, and 50% Jackie Chan.  I'm cool with that.

My mom's dad kind of looks like Zhao Benshan and her mom kind of looks like a female Mao Zedong.  Since my dad apparently resembles Jackie Chan, I guess that makes me 25% Zhao Benshan, 25% Mao Zedong, and 50% Jackie Chan.  I'm cool with that.

Ehrmmm...

A bit racist but...

all-look-the-same-asians-thumb.jpg