Detective Conan World
Vi Graythorn

Share A Fact About You

One of my favorite pokemon is Aron

tumblr_nki1fnclUp1qivk0so1_250.gif

I hate Facebook though I use it.

^me too. The only reason I haven't deleted my facebook is that I'm friends with all my classmates from grade school on there and I really like one of the stupid games on there...

I stalk people

(don't read that in a creepy way... ok, read it in a creepy way)

In honesty, I don't or rarely stalk people. I just find it creepy. Plus, if you kinda know the person and you stalk them, it just means that you don't really trust them.

---

I used to like fridge magnets.

In honesty, I don't or rarely stalk people. I just find it creepy. Plus, if you kinda know the person and you stalk them, it just means that you don't really trust them.

---

I used to like fridge magnets.

I know everybody in my class's phone number, address and I just video chat with them at random times

I'm waaaay behind on homework

I know everybody in my class's phone number, address and I just video chat with them at random times

I'm waaaay behind on homework

Whoa. I can't even remember my own phone number. I'm sure I won't fare good with remembering a lot of stuffs :P

I'm not good at remembering stuffs.

Whoa. I can't even remember my own phone number. I'm sure I won't fare good with remembering a lot of stuffs :P

I'm not good at remembering stuffs.

I'm not good at remembering stuff either. At least, not the important stuff...I remember USELESS things, and not the IMPORTANT things

I don't think I've ever used the actual phone feature on my phone

I don't call people, like if someone calls me I'll pick up if I know who it is but I've never gone to the phone-number pad-app-thing to actually use it the only I even open that is to get rid of the little red notification bubble that appears after missing a call