Detective Conan World
Amaranth

Code Geass

I don't watch anime. I only watched so much Hetalia because I was at a sleepover. I have no time, and I've tried, believe me. I left after seeing the art. The manga is prettier. And I think it's better. I'm the kind of person who always likes reading better!!! (unless it's a crappy book like Percy Jackson! The movie was so much better!!!!) I've never even watched all the anime of Death Note.

Uh, okay. You do have a point, though. The characters are amazingly slim like stick-men. What I mean is that the anime seems to have a different storyline.

Even Vampire Knight anime is different from the manga. *sigh*

Uh, okay. You do have a point, though. The characters are amazingly slim like stick-men. What I mean is that the anime seems to have a different storyline.

Even Vampire Knight anime is different from the manga. *sigh*

Before you say anything, I'm not a fan of giant robots. The manga has less. Thank god. (hated the giant robots. I don't care that Suzaku operates one though. :3 Cuz he's SUZAKU!!!)

Before you say anything, I'm not a fan of giant robots. The manga has less. Thank god. (hated the giant robots. I don't care that Suzaku operates one though. :3 Cuz he's SUZAKU!!!)

Hmm...you do have a point. Too many Nightmares gave me a nighmare. But Suzaku's Lancelot was awesome!

............uhhh.....the part about how suzaku's lancelot is awesome?

It is. :) Lancelot is, after all, the name of King Arthur's greatest knight. Lancelot's shield and weapons are also awesome.

It is. :) Lancelot is, after all, the name of King Arthur's greatest knight. Lancelot's shield and weapons are also awesome.

I know XD!!! and the story of lancelot and guinevere (i probably spelt that wrong.....)'s story was beautiful!

There's gonna be a next series??? Without Lelouche...???

The assumed villain character looks a lot like Lelouch though, and there's a Black Knights symbol on his clothes, so it's a little iffy.

@Everyone else: I'm a Tristan person.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

SUZAKU SUCKS!! I HATE SUZAKU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...I like Gino. <3 And Rivalz. XD

Anyway, I have the Fangirl guide book thing... It's HILARIOUS. XD It has Lelouch in a panda suit...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

SUZAKU SUCKS!! I HATE SUZAKU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...I like Gino. <3 And Rivalz. XD

Anyway, I have the Fangirl guide book thing... It's HILARIOUS. XD It has Lelouch in a panda suit...

Can you scan it????

Shela-chan: WTH villain character???

OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO~!!

Anyway, I don't like Nunnally either... Sorry, but I can't stand goody-two shoes. So my hate list also includes Euphemia... But I pity her.

And no... That's kinda... Illegal. So... No.

OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO~!!

Anyway, I don't like Nunnally either... Sorry, but I can't stand goody-two shoes. So my hate list also includes Euphemia... But I pity her.

And no... That's kinda... Illegal. So... No.

So,who do you like??on the rest of the girl characters???

XD Yes, well...

I like Cornelia okay... And obviously Kallen and C.C.. They have spunk. XD Oh, and that girl who kept wanting to marry Lelouch... :P