Detective Conan World
Amaranth

Code Geass

IKR??? Oh, would anyone mind giving me feedback on this first lil' chappie of a CG fic? It's Suzaku-centric, and takes place a year after Lelouch's death. I'm still fine-tuning it, but some critique from others would be appreciated. I think I'm going to name the fic: 'Fallen Angel' (BTW, the title isn't about Suzaku. ;))

Fallen Angel

All the lights in the room were off, moonlight streaming through the window past the half-drawn curtains, illuminating a teenager clothed in black. Off in the corner, in the back of the closet, there hung the clothes of a white knight who'd been long forgotten by the world, an identity that had been replaced. Below it lay a scrapbook, spread open to a party, wide grins on the faces of all the people taking part in the photo shoot.

They represented a happy past, a shining gem in a dark, lightless cave, when the world was at war, but life carried on as normal, filled with fun and laughter. Things had flipped themselves- the world in a beautiful, lasting peace, people free to pursue their dreams, weak supported by the strong, the ideal world he had never thought he'd reach. And he hadn't... Not alone at least.

"Lelouch... Everything's going as you said it would." A photo was held in the teen's hand, a nostalgic smile on his face as tears welled up in his eyes. They dropped onto his obsidian sleeves, painting them even darker. "Everything is as you wanted it. And Nunnally is happy too."

Suzaku closed his eyes, trying to quash the sadness threatening to overtake him, the regret. "I wish I didn't have to do it, Lelouch. If I could make it so you didn't have to die, if I could have helped you live, I would have done it, you know that, right?" I wouldn't have taken your sword and slain you if there were another way... I wouldn't have your blood on my hands.

The ebony-haired boy in the picture spoke not a word, but his enigmatic smile, his shimmering violet eyes unmarred by the curse and blessing of Geass, seemed to laugh at his best friend. "It's all according to plan, Suzaku. Don't worry, everything will go as I said it would."

Suzaku could just hear it, Lelouch's voice, simply shrugging off his worries as if they were nothing more than a piece of lint. So apathetically yet kindly removing the emotions of weakness, his concealed excitement at having his strategies played out perfectly. He had shouldered the hatred of the world and yet had not collapsed under it, holding it strong and steady, until his death simply erased it all. I'm sorry...

"There was probably a better way, Lelouch," whispered Suzaku, head on the desk, carefully placing the precious picture back into its small ornate frame. "We just couldn't find it. But we could done anything together. Now I'm alone. How can I do this by myself? Zero's mask is much heavier than I'd expected it to be." The mantle of justice, the symbol of hope, of freedom now belongs to me. But my life feels unfair, my dreams have all died, and I will be trapped as Zero forever.

The door of the darkened room cracked open, the whirring of motors signaling the arrival of a visitor. Suzaku rose, turning around to face his empress, smiling, bearing not a trace of his internal turmoil.

"Nunnally, did you need me for something?" he asked, bending down so he could straight into her gray-blue eyes. "Is it something important?" He poked her playfully, his hand batted away with a giggle.

"We have a meeting with the Chinese Union tomorrow. We'll be helping them rebuild their government so it can help the people of China. I thought you might forget," explained Nunnally, "because it's the first anniversary. I think some people are making it a holiday."

"Kallen told me," replied Suzaku tersely, losing his fabricated happiness, fists clenching. "'Liberation from Lelouch Vi Britannia' seems to be the popular name choice to commemorate the day a demon died and the world itself was reformed." There was no malice or a trace of happiness in Suzaku's voice, only an emotionless monotone. "And to celebrate the hero of the world, Zero."

"That's why I moved the meeting for tomorrow. You'd be asked to attend many celebrations otherwise. And it'd appear strange for you not to participate." Nunnally frowned. Suzaku had enough trouble living with himself without people praising him for a deed that was a wound as painful as it was a year ago. "I want to tell everyone about what Onii-sama did. But we can't, right?" She sounded wistful, knowing the answer, but wishing dearly otherwise.

"No. He told me to erase him from history, or at the very least, replace Euphy's name with his own." Suzaku automatically turned to the badge of knighthood Euphy had presented him with, admiring the small winged object. "To make up for his own mistakes."

There was a series of explosions outside, and Suzaku raced to the window to see the fiery blasts of a Knightmare shooting into the night sky, the trails of the missiles like shooting stars as they plummeted back to earth. Cursing, Suzaku grabbed the mask of Zero from his bed, apologizing to Nunnally before running out of the Mansion they shared with servants and Knights, calling out orders with the authority of Zero, a persona he still hadn't perfected.

"Everybody, head for the West side of the Tokyo Settlement immediately! It is believed there are terrorists attacking. Your job is to capture them alive unless it's necessary to kill them." A chorus of "Yes, sir!" rang through the mansion and the intercoms, and the clanking of guns beating against running legs and the sounds of waking Knightmares filled the air.

Suzaku raced to the labs, where his new Knightmare awaited him. Lloyd was always talking about it. A perfected Hadron Cannon, an advanced Float System, a sword greater than the Excalibur, unmatchable speed and strength. Those were the prize traits of his new toy, which he had spent the past year planning and building from scratch with Rakshata, Nina, and Cecile.

Just one show of power would probably be enough to crush the random act of terrorism. And if Suzaku was lucky, the culprits would be captured before he even arrived. The extent of the damage didn't seem large, but, This is how a revolution starts... nagged an annoying voice in Suzaku's head.

Turning the last corner, Suzaku arrived in Lloyd's quarters, a large immaculate room with a veiled machine, the Knightmare, in the middle of the space. The Earl himself was sitting at a table, enjoying a snack and waving to Suzaku cheerfully as the teenager walked in.

"Suzaku-kun, how may I help you?" Lloyd pushed his round glasses up to the bridge of his nose, resting his spoon on his bowl. "Has something happened?"

"There's been a bombing in Tokyo," said Suzaku briefly, taking off his mask, ignoring the scientist's surprised 'hmm?'.  Lloyd-sensei... Is Requiem finished? I need it," asked Suzaku, pulling his former boss aside, grabbing the edge of the concealing black velvet to reveal a magnificent sleek black machine that spoke of grace and power with its elegant looks alone. "You said it was nearly done a few days ago, right?"

"It was supposed to be a surprise. I wanted to give to you tomorrow. We had a mini-revealing party planned and everything. Now I'm upset," complained the Pudding Earl, handing Suzaku the key with a dramatic sigh. "It is done, however, the current energy boosters aren't enough to keep it running for more than an hour. Rakshata is working on a new energy booster."

"That's enough time." Suzaku climbed up the frame with the agility of a cat, balancing carefully on the rim of the cabin as he waited for Lloyd to open the hatch. "All I need to do is scare them off."

"Requiem is more than good enough for that purpose, Suzaku-kun!" said Lloyd happily, pressing a series of commands into his computer. "Just make sure to get me some good data, okay?"

"I promise. Launch in ten!" Suzaku inserted the key, systems loading almost immediately. He took his starting position, arm to the ground, ready to start. "Nine, eight, seven, six, five-"

"Four, three, two, one! Requiem, launch!" finished Lloyd, slamming his hand down upon the Launch button.

"Requiem, launched!" The exit of the large hanger was immediately opened, launching the pristine Knightmare into the starless night sky.

"Be careful with my Requiem! Remember, Suzaku-kun, don't let it get hurt like the Albion!" yelled Lloyd, though Suzaku had been out of earshot for quite a while.

Nunnally looked out the window to see the streaking shape of Requiem flying out towards Tokyo, glowing green Float system wings propelling it as more explosions could be heard from various parts of the city.

Clenching her fists tightly, her eyes welled with fear, ominous foreboding coiling her stomach into knots. Why did this feel so dangerous? Why was she so afraid?

Suzaku would be able to put a quick stop to the battle with his piloting skills, effectively ending this surprise terrorism. It would be forgotten after a few months, washed away by another prosperous era of peace. Why did it feel like so much more?

Why did she fear for Suzaku's life, feel his enemy was so powerful? Blinking away burning tears of terror, she focused her gaze once again on the sky, only to notice the Knightmare had disappeared. She could only hope her premonitions would prove her false.

Stay safe... Suzaku. 

No... I just haven't had time to italicize Suzaku's thoughts (iTouch written) yet. Those thoughts are him mourning Lelouch. I don't think I could ever do NunnallyxSuzaku. Friendship fic, yes, but not pairing. That's simply not their relationship. :P It's not SuzakuxLelouch either. It's probably going to be no pairing since Euphy happens to be dead.

XD I just re-read Code Geass Official Comic Anthology For Girls Vol. 2.

...There's one for guys... XD

It. Is. HILARIOUS.

And they keep shipping Lelouch x Suzaku!! :o :o :o :o :o

While I'll admit Lelouch and Suzaku do look and fit well together, EuphyxSuzaku and LelouchxKallen are better! I need no shounen-Ai! :P Chelsea, did you read my Chapter 1? I know you don't like Suzaku for whatever reason, but please? :3(it's two posts up)

Wonderful so far, Aya-chan~!! :D Love it. Incredible as always. <3

*sigh* Suzaku used to be one of my favorite characters, but... I love this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTiuLdj24dI

Why don't you like him anymore? D: He's so epic as a Knight of Rounds and as the Knight of Zero. Especially with his ultra-kick, the SPINZAKU!!!!! >:DDDD I love his outfits! XD I don't like the Zero get-up though... Too weird for my taste. White suits Suzaku great. :3

I started reading a Lelouch fanfic! I love it. :3 It's about what happened if Lelouch was found by Clovis instead of obtaining Geass. It has Cornelia and Schneizel and Clovis and Euphy in it!!! (rejoice! All hail Britannia!) Suzaku apparently appears half-way through and I simply can't wait.

It's called 'Dauntless' by Allora. It has Kallen too! And Milly and Rivalz. (still can't wait for Suzaku)

Can't see the video because it can't been seen on the iTouch... I've been watching a lot of Code Geass AMVs. SuzakuxEuphy ones to be specific. They make me cry! D:

EDIT: Watched the video. When I watched it, I was so happy that Suzaku didn't fight back. He knows what he tried to do was wrong, and he went back to say he was wrong. He understood Kallen, and I only loved Suzaku even more! (is there a scene I hate about Suzaku? Heck no! Even his hysterical laughter only made me crack up! >:D)

Awesome~!! :D I wanna read it.

There was a crossover fic between a few anime/manga like they were in a chatroom. Code Geass, Detective Conan, Bleach... Few others.

XD I found one where Hetalia characters are dressed like Code Geass ones... Italy... Is... Lelouch. :x

XD Did you see that DC and Code Geass pic I had in my signature? Suzaku was Kaitou Kid... :P

Awesome~!! :D I wanna read it.

There was a crossover fic between a few anime/manga like they were in a chatroom. Code Geass, Detective Conan, Bleach... Few others.

XD I found one where Hetalia characters are dressed like Code Geass ones... Italy... Is... Lelouch. :x

XD Did you see that DC and Code Geass pic I had in my signature? Suzaku was Kaitou Kid... :P

I didn't see it! D: You must show me right this instant! Suzaku looks epic in white! Show me now!! Italy? Lelouch? If there have ever been polar opposites, they have been found. :P

Fanfiction link:http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6175861/1/

Forgive the double post... But I wanted to share what I have so far of my drawing. :3

Suzaku%20and%20Lelouch.jpg

It's obviously not finished, but I wanted some feedback. It's hard to draw on the computer after you realize your pencil drawing is completely screwed up. :P (drew the hair and all the details on the computer. And then realized it was completely out of proportion and had to make it completely computer based. DX)

• Upvote 1

Aya-chan... You can edit your post. XD

...WHY YOU SO INCREDIBLE? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

And... YOU CHANGED EVERYTHING TO SUZAKU?! :o

Aya-chan... You can edit your post. XD

...WHY YOU SO INCREDIBLE? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

And... YOU CHANGED EVERYTHING TO SUZAKU?! :o

I already edited that post once, and I have this strange OCC when it comes to the amount of times I'll fix a post. :P Of course I changed everything to Suzaku! Showing my support against haters! >:D

I finished his white shirt too, now I need to finish his pants, the rest of his cloak, and add on those ornate yellow thingies. I also need to do his gloves and a sword. :P And the I can start Lelouch. (i have to draw his hair... It looks so hard. DX But if I can do Suzaku, I can do Lelouch! :D)

It was a touching scene, don't worry. (and I got to see Suzaku showing off his kickass awesomness! Dodging the fire from five Knightmares simultaneously while running!) It's better to see an ending, right? (well, I didn't really like Lelouch much until he died... Because I realized he had changed his views. Funny. I love Light for his views, but I hate Lelouch for his views. they're virtually the same. Except they're not. :P)

*hasn't watched the last few episodes of Code Geass*

:V

REALLY?! (oh, did you not want to see Lelouch die as well? :V) My friend told me Lelouch was dying from page 1. And then she told me Suzaku killed him. So I had really wanted to see that episode since day 1. :3 The scene always makes me cry, because Nunnally is so sad, and I can't help but feel so bad for Suzaku, having killed his father and best friend.

Definitely! They're both so adorable, and give off that irresistible medieval true love aura. The eleven, the Britannian princess, a knight and a princess. :) I couldn't hate them if I tried! So I love them! (but Suzaku and Euphy should have at least kissed... They're a beautiful unblocked flower.)

Yeah, and their love story is a tragic one too *sighs :sad: