Detective Conan World
Amaranth

Code Geass

I started R2 yesterday! :D Suzaku is the awesomest by FAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love him. :3

Why did Euphie have to die?!?! I cried during that entire scene, why, why, why?!?! They were so cute, sweet, and neither of them deserved it. I still cry when I think about it... TT-TT

BTW.... I support Britannia. :3 I like the Black Knights, but I love Britannia more! *salutes* All hail Britannia!

Everything about Code Geass made me cry. :(

Everyone fought in his/her own way for his/her belief. In the end, everyone suffered. :(

Btw, I took the Code Geass character quiz on FB and it said that I'm like Euphie. :blink:

I'm gonna take one! :D I better not be Lelouch! (though we're pretty alike in some ways...)

... I'm Lelouch... I guess it was to be expected. Overly protective of younger siblings, calculating, relies on intelligence over all else, etc. etc... Funniest part of the test I took: Who would you want to date? Suzaku. <- Congratulations, you are Lelouch! XD

I always cry when I watch the end. But not until Suzaku and Nunnally start crying. I'm not as sad for Lelouch's death as for those who will suffer in its wake. Suzaku and Nunnally will bear his death for the rest of their lives. Suzaku's hands are stained by the blood of his father and best friend, Nunnally forced to live with the knowledge that her welfare was the reason that her brother started the revolution, eventually leading to his death. But they can live on knowing that they freed the world from endless war and violence, holding Lelouch's last wishes close to their hearts for as long as they remain beating.

I wish I had an idea for a Code Geass fanfic... The story is complete and yet incomplete as it is... I want to write about Suzaku... Which reminds me.

Why do so many people hate Suzaku? Is it because he's the anti-hero or what? Because he betrayed Lelouch to the emperor, stepped on his head(I laughed so hard when Suzaku did that. I cheered.), or was it something I missed? I personally only like him more for all that. He's unpredictable, strong, heroic, determined, and when it all boils down, the most loyal person in the series. Or as Euphy says: "I love everything about you. Your strength, your courage, the way you talk and laugh, and even the way you have trouble with cats!"<- 'course, this was off the top of my head so it isn't the most accurate thing... So... The question is:

Suzaku haters and lovers! Why do you hate/love him? What did he do to make you hate/live him?

^My answer to #2. I liked him from the moment he tackled Lelouch down, covered his mouth, and left himself vulnerable to the 'poison gas.' While reading the manga, I basically attacked my friend asking if he was alive because I loved his character so much. His personality can be read just from those short five seconds.

Hah... I just noticed the topic says lost fav pairings.

SuzakuxEuphy FTW. (so cute... I laughed at their confession. Suzaku, I command you to love me! Yes, your highness! *comprehends* Wait- WHAT?! Why did Euphy have to die?? They could have been greater than ShinRan. *sobs* Suzaku and Euphy were my favorite R1 characters....)

LelouchxKallen. (I don't like C.C. And I especially don't like her with Lelouch. I only liked CC without her memories because then she was hilarious. Kallen is Lelouch's queen piece! Q-1! And Lelouch obviously cares about her... He shoved her away so she wouldn't get killed, and tried to kiss her when fighting off his depression. I like Kallen. She's a much better person in the anime.)

Xing-Ke and Tian Zi (not an x because I'm not sure about the age difference... But I'm glad they represent China. :))

I always cry when I watch the end. But not until Suzaku and Nunnally start crying. I'm not as sad for Lelouch's death as for those who will suffer in its wake. Suzaku and Nunnally will bear his death for the rest of their lives. Suzaku's hands are stained by the blood of his father and best friend, Nunnally forced to live with the knowledge that her welfare was the reason that her brother started the revolution, eventually leading to his death. But they can live on knowing that they freed the world from endless war and violence, holding Lelouch's last wishes close to their hearts for as long as they remain beating.

I wish I had an idea for a Code Geass fanfic... The story is complete and yet incomplete as it is... I want to write about Suzaku... Which reminds me.

Why do so many people hate Suzaku? Is it because he's the anti-hero or what? Because he betrayed Lelouch to the emperor, stepped on his head(I laughed so hard when Suzaku did that. I cheered.), or was it something I missed? I personally only like him more for all that. He's unpredictable, strong, heroic, determined, and when it all boils down, the most loyal person in the series. Or as Euphy says: "I love everything about you. Your strength, your courage, the way you talk and laugh, and even the way you have trouble with cats!"<- 'course, this was off the top of my head so it isn't the most accurate thing... So... The question is:

Suzaku haters and lovers! Why do you hate/love him? What did he do to make you hate/live him?

^My answer to #2. I liked him from the moment he tackled Lelouch down, covered his mouth, and left himself vulnerable to the 'poison gas.' While reading the manga, I basically attacked my friend asking if he was alive because I loved his character so much. His personality can be read just from those short five seconds.

SuzakuxEuphy FTW. (so cute... I laughed at their confession. Suzaku, I command you to love me! Yes, your highness! *comprehends* Wait- WHAT?! Why did Euphy have to die?? They could have been greater than ShinRan. *sobs* Suzaku and Euphy were my favorite R1 characters....)

LelouchxKallen. (I don't like C.C. And I especially don't like her with Lelouch. I only liked CC without her memories because then she was hilarious. Kallen is Lelouch's queen piece! Q-1! And Lelouch obviously cares about her... He shoved her away so she wouldn't get killed, and tried to kiss her when fighting off his depression. I like Kallen. She's a much better person in the anime.)

Xing-Ke and Tian Zi (not an x because I'm not sure about the age difference... But I'm glad they represent China. :))

Waaah, you hate CC. :(

As for me, there is not one character in the entire show that I hate--that is, with the exception of the emperor himself. One great thing about this show is that it portrays most of the characters as humans fighting to achieve their dream, make a difference, and find happiness.

Waaah, you hate CC. :(

As for me, there is not one character in the entire show that I hate--that is, with the exception of the emperor himself. One great thing about this show is that it portrays most of the characters as humans fighting to achieve their dream, make a difference, and find happiness.

I don't hate CC, I just don't like her. I don't like the emperor either. I hated Lelouch in R1, but I liked him in R2. That is one thing that makes it great. :) Go find happiness, Suzaku! :D

I like every character except from the British character who appear so very bad to announce that Britain is getting Japan out of place.

That character appeared from Episode 1 or 2. I don't know.From the first season

I don't hate CC, I just don't like her. I don't like the emperor either. I hated Lelouch in R1, but I liked him in R2. That is one thing that makes it great. :) Go find happiness, Suzaku! :D

Indeed, after having to kill his own father, losing the girl he loved, learning that his best friend was actually his mortal enemy, and of course after having killed so many people, I'm sure Suzaku was struggling emotionally by the end of R1. At the end of the series, he was forced to murder his best friend and hide behind a mask forever to ensure peace and happiness for all. Poor Suzaku. I hope he does find happiness someday. :)

@CK: You liked the emperor? :mellow:

Suzaku gets along well with Nunnally and Kallen (who I bet guessed Suzaku's identity) and could be friends with them. After ten years, who's going to remember Kururugi Suzaku, Knight of Zero? He could try to start over.

Random comment/question: What parts of Code Geass made you cry and why?

My answers: Euphy's death, and Lelouch's. Euphy dying was bad enough, but Suzaku holding her hand, hiding the truth for her, and- and- his offer for her to go to Ashford Academy with him. He's so brave, offering a future he'll never have, torturing himself, to make the last lingering moments of the girl he loved happy ones. And Euphy was Euphy! Kind, sweet, naive, and ready to help the world.

As for Lelouch... Nunnally's crying seriously just had me break down into tears. "Onii-sama, I would have been happy just living with you! I can't live without you! Onii-sama, Onii-sama!!" with the chorus of 'Zero, Zero, Zero!' in the background, ignoring her agonizing wails of horror and sorrow.

Shirley's death made me cry too, (I liked Shirley and ShirleyxLelouch dammit!) and that's when I started opening up to Lelouch, because he could finally understand the pain of his best friend. And it was just a few episodes after Cupids' Day! (I wish Suzaku participated! If I were at Ashford... Suzaku-kun!!!!!!!! *chases*)

Code Geass had a lot of moving moments for such a short anime... And is anyone else pissed that Code Geass R3 will be almost completely unrelated to R1 and R2?

Indeed, after having to kill his own father, losing the girl he loved, learning that his best friend was actually his mortal enemy, and of course after having killed so many people, I'm sure Suzaku was struggling emotionally by the end of R1. At the end of the series, he was forced to murder his best friend and hide behind a mask forever to ensure peace and happiness for all. Poor Suzaku. I hope he does find happiness someday. :)

@CK: You liked the emperor? :mellow:

The difference of what you said No-chan...

Suzaku gets along well with Nunnally and Kallen (who I bet guessed Suzaku's identity) and could be friends with them. After ten years, who's going to remember Kururugi Suzaku, Knight of Zero? He could try to start over.

Random comment/question: What parts of Code Geass made you cry and why?

My answers: Euphy's death, and Lelouch's. Euphy dying was bad enough, but Suzaku holding her hand, hiding the truth for her, and- and- his offer for her to go to Ashford Academy with him. He's so brave, offering a future he'll never have, torturing himself, to make the last lingering moments of the girl he loved happy ones. And Euphy was Euphy! Kind, sweet, naive, and ready to help the world.

As for Lelouch... Nunnally's crying seriously just had me break down into tears. "Onii-sama, I would have been happy just living with you! I can't live without you! Onii-sama, Onii-sama!!" with the chorus of 'Zero, Zero, Zero!' in the background, ignoring her agonizing wails of horror and sorrow.

Shirley's death made me cry too, (I liked Shirley and ShirleyxLelouch dammit!) and that's when I started opening up to Lelouch, because he could finally understand the pain of his best friend. And it was just a few episodes after Cupids' Day! (I wish Suzaku participated! If I were at Ashford... Suzaku-kun!!!!!!!! *chases*)

Code Geass had a lot of moving moments for such a short anime... And is anyone else pissed that Code Geass R3 will be almost completely unrelated to R1 and R2?

*raises hand*

The parts that made me cry were the following:

1. Rolo's death(WHY DID ROLO HAVE TO DIE?!! He died saving his "brother" who was completely unrelated to him, who sent him away, who hated him and only loved Nunnally, who deceived and used him, and the list goes on. Somehow, he understood Lelouch's intent and chose to stick with him until the end, even though that cost him his own life. I firmly believe that Rolo is one of the unsung heroes in this series.

2. Euphie's death, because it should never have happened. She was so kind and good and she of all people did not deserve to die. Everyone loved her. If I were to choose among all the characters in the series, I believe she was the most deserving candidate for the throne. Apparently, the creators of the show must have thought that Lelouch couldn't fulfill his goal with her around, so they got rid of her. <_< Unlike Lelouch, she didn't plan to take over the world and sacrifice countless lives only to achieve his goal. She made use of whatever powers and resources available to ensure the peace of the people. She was willing to identify herself with the commoners and even give up her chance to ascend the throne. She believed in the inner goodness of people and did not judge based on race, nationality, or appearance.

3. Lelouch's death, which was the only part that made tears flow down my cheeks. :cry: Yet, it was a fitting end--unless of course somehow a code transfer took place and he became immortal. :mellow:

Indeed, Code Geass had a lot of touching moments, such as the one where Lelouch and a few classmates of his had a mini-reunion in R2 and Rivalz (I think) compared the moment to the one in the picture, minus so many members who had died or were away. I'll try to remember more later.

@CK: Oh, I see. :mellow:

Roll didn't make me cry, though it was sweet that Lelouch buried him, leaving the locket with him. I'm going to try and write a Code Geass fic that takes place a year after the series ended. :) Wish me luck!

Roll didn't make me cry, though it was sweet that Lelouch buried him, leaving the locket with him. I'm going to try and write a Code Geass fic that takes place a year after the series ended. :) Wish me luck!

I wish you all the luck in the world.

I've also been trying to write a Code Geass fic but it seems so much harder to write than a DC one. D':

OM!!! suzaku and euphemia supporter too?? <3

OM!!! suzaku and euphemia supporter too?? <3

Definitely! They're both so adorable, and give off that irresistible medieval true love aura. The eleven, the Britannian princess, a knight and a princess. :) I couldn't hate them if I tried! So I love them! (but Suzaku and Euphy should have at least kissed... They're a beautiful unblocked flower.)

XD

LELOUCH'S LAUGH AND SCREAM COLLECTIONS ARE EPIC. <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJfxPwvXg9E&feature=feedrec_grec_index

Lelouch's Laugh Collection

Random Fact of the Day 2: LELOUCH AND ICHIGO FROM BLEACH SHARE THE SAME DUB ACTOR.

Why the dubs? They sound so... cheesy... (I've watched Euphy's death in dubs. I wanted to hit myself. Why, why, why ruin such a touching moment! Stupid dubs!) The only scream I really like is when the cat walks off with his helmet. :3 That episode was priceless.

XD

Yeah, sorry... :/ The only ones I could find were dubs... :V

I. HATE. DUBS.

Except for Hetalia. They make it funny. XD

I watched the subs the whole way through! Cheering on Suzaku and yelling at Lelouch to back off and give Suzaku some screentime. Him and Euphy. Why did the greatest couple end in R1, WHY?!