Detective Conan World
Vi Graythorn

What Do You Like?

I like logic puzzles. The type where you're given clues and you have to use those to find who has what house, what profession, drinks what, owns what, has what pet, etc. I found out I'm pretty quick at solving them over the summer, which surprised me. My teacher forgot the answer key all three times and came to me to get the answers :P. I don't remember about the first one, but I finished the second one in ten minutes and the third in fifteen. My classmates took an average of 25-30 minutes for the first one.

I like logic puzzles. The type where you're given clues and you have to use those to find who has what house, what profession, drinks what, owns what, has what pet, etc. I found out I'm pretty quick at solving them over the summer, which surprised me. My teacher forgot the answer key all three times and came to me to get the answers :P. I don't remember about the first one, but I finished the second one in ten minutes and the third in fifteen. My classmates took an average of 25-30 minutes for the first one.

this ^

I agree with this, although my brain is too lazy to work half the time.

I took as long I guess... About 15 mins -__- when my brother challenged me with one... He had to choose the time when it was airing my favorite drama... He finished it in 5 and was so proud of himself. I finished it in the end and I missed some parts of my drama... Sad. X__X but I love puzzles! XD

I took as long I guess... About 15 mins -__- when my brother challenged me with one... He had to choose the time when it was airing my favorite drama... He finished it in 5 and was so proud of himself. I finished it in the end and I missed some parts of my drama... Sad. X__X but I love puzzles! XD

*shrugs* It was my first time and I was surprised.

I like Mini Mafia. When I don't die, that is.