Detective Conan World
Vi Graythorn

What Do You Like?

I get the feeling this will just be a thread in which DCW members confess to each other

That is actually quite plausible...

Hmm, to name a few: books, tortilla chips, Doritos, dogs, horses, DCW, Mark, my friends, my kindle, laptop, DC, quotes, etc. I don't feel like going into detail.

Oh! And I enjoyed watching Zach attempt to fit into a baby swing with the safety belt buckled. Hilarious. It made my day. He spent fifteen minutes trying to squeeze in while the rest of us were on the ground laughing. Of course, you'd have to know Zach to fully understand why it was so hilarious...

Oh! And I enjoyed watching Zach attempt to fit into a baby swing with the safety belt buckled. Hilarious. It made my day. He spent fifteen minutes trying to squeeze in while the rest of us were on the ground laughing. Of course, you'd have to know Zach to fully understand why it was so hilarious...

When I read this, for a second I thought...well, you know.

That is actually quite plausible...

Hmm, to name a few: books, tortilla chips, Doritos, dogs, horses, DCW, Mark, my friends, my kindle, laptop, DC, quotes, etc. I don't feel like going into detail.

Lol. That reminds me of something that happened last summer. It was funny/a pain. My guy friend N, Sayuri and me were at this park and N, being the smallest of the three, decides to sit in a baby seat. He got in, but couldn't get out. After laughing for a minute, we tried to get him out and did this for 15 minutes at least (hence why it was a pain).

As for me, angsty stories, music, DC, free food, performing, being here and having fun.

Music, DCW, Good Novels, Beautiful Landscapes, the color Silver, Detective Conan/Case Closed, Nice hotels, my siblings when they're nice (and funny), talking to friends, Christ and church and small groups, youth leaders, feeling happy, sky blue, black, white, red, taking pictures of things (not of myself- i hate people taking pictures of me), my laptop and the internet, my childhood friend/ the boy next door/ that aho/ 'sakura san'/ 'shintani hinata' , DC/CC main characters: Shinichi, Ran, Heiji, Kazuha, etc... watching awesome DC movies, certain Anime/Manga, 11:11, my iPod, my HTC phone, McDonald's of Hong Kong, KFC of Singapore, DC Mangas, Sailing, Home, Fast-walking, Racing against my siblings, taking the shotgun seat, taking a plane (sometimes), playing music (singing, playing guitar, etc), learning other languages, certain anime theme songs and the emoticon :lol:

Oh, and @jovan kun

Yay! \o/ my siblings and me love watching the anime :P I like Usui, and I know one person who's a lot like Shintani Hinata. The only difference is that he's just starting High School in August and that he loves playing soccer and badminton XD

Music, DCW, Good Novels, Beautiful Landscapes, the color Silver, Detective Conan/Case Closed, Nice hotels, my siblings when they're nice (and funny), talking to friends, Christ and church and small groups, youth leaders, feeling happy, sky blue, black, white, red, taking pictures of things (not of myself- i hate people taking pictures of me), my laptop and the internet, my childhood friend/ the boy next door/ that aho/ 'sakura san'/ 'shintani hinata' , DC/CC main characters: Shinichi, Ran, Heiji, Kazuha, etc... watching awesome DC movies, certain Anime/Manga, 11:11, my iPod, my HTC phone, McDonald's of Hong Kong, KFC of Singapore, DC Mangas, Sailing, Home, Fast-walking, Racing against my siblings, taking the shotgun seat, taking a plane (sometimes), playing music (singing, playing guitar, etc), learning other languages, certain anime theme songs and the emoticon :lol:

Oh, and @jovan kun

Yay! \o/ my siblings and me love watching the anime :P I like Usui, and I know one person who's a lot like Shintani Hinata. The only difference is that he's just starting High School in August and that he loves playing soccer and badminton XD

^_^

When I read this, for a second I thought...well, you know.

Well, I do know three or four people named Zach. The one I'm talking about is Zach E, my friend's brother. He's...sarcastic, a bit cold, rash, a bit rude, and full of himself. <_< On the other hand, he makes the most interesting comments. For instance:

"I have a knife and a wallet with three currencies. Hi, my name is Zach and I'll be pitching for you today."

We made him pitch a ball for this kid and that's how he introduced himself.

Lol. That reminds me of something that happened last summer. It was funny/a pain. My guy friend N, Sayuri and me were at this park and N, being the smallest of the three, decides to sit in a baby seat. He got in, but couldn't get out. After laughing for a minute, we tried to get him out and did this for 15 minutes at least (hence why it was a pain).

As for me, angsty stories, music, DC, free food, performing, being here and having fun.

Zach barely fit. We laughed at him for a full fifteen minutes.

Angst = <3

Well, I do know three or four people named Zach. The one I'm talking about is Zach E, my friend's brother. He's...sarcastic, a bit cold, rash, a bit rude, and full of himself.

I like this guy already