Detective Conan World
Vi Graythorn

What Do You Like?

*tells Mom to move to Singapore instead*

Hmm... then in that case, I would have a higher chance of finding Pyre.

Yea trues. That we know Pipichan is in Singapore. haha :P

Very true indeed~ and don't forget that I have a lot of relatives in Singapore :D I can get my entire extended family to look out for 'new students'.

Why? :mellow: Is there any reason for moving there from the States?

Who says I'm in the States? :V

Hmm... then in that case, I would have a higher chance of finding Pyre.

*makes note*

Yea trues. That we know Pipichan is in Singapore. haha :P

Actually, Singapore is one of the places my mom has not considered moving to. :V

I wonder why my mom likes the East Coast so much. Whenever we're considering moving, those are the only states she considers moving to. :V

Who says I'm in the States? :V

*makes note*

Actually, Singapore is one of the places my mom has not considered moving to. :V

I wonder why my mom likes the East Coast so much. Whenever we're considering moving, those are the only states she considers moving to. :V

Ah. But Singapore's good. Its small compared to the States, so it would be easier to find you. :P

:V T lives in Singapore and she's invited me there. But our family seems to prefer the US or China.

Why China? I thought Chinese who used to live in China would often like to get out of it, to either Hong Kong or the States? Hmmm... The salary structure in China is not really nice :P

Why China? I thought Chinese who used to live in China would often like to get out of it, to either Hong Kong or the States? Hmmm... The salary structure in China is not really nice :P

HK is nice. That's where C used to live. As for why China it's probably because my entire family is Chinese.

HK is nice. That's where C used to live. As for why China it's probably because my entire family is Chinese.

To live in China, you must have good relationship or relations with many people. If not, even if you have talent, its really difficult to get a good job. Right? and the pay is limited.

To live in China, you must have good relationship or relations with many people. If not, even if you have talent, its really difficult to get a good job. Right? and the pay is limited.

*shrugs* My dad worked hard. So did my mom. My grandpa used to own a grocery store in China. :mellow:

It's true in China you usually need connections. None of my family is part of the Communist party (thank goodness, because we could get arrested for half of the things we say :V).

*shrugs* My dad worked hard. So did my mom. My grandpa used to own a grocery store in China. :mellow:

It's true in China you usually need connections. None of my family is part of the Communist party (thank goodness, because we could get arrested for half of the things we say :V).

Yea that.

Hahhaa :P Well, he made China's economy stagnant. Deng Xiao Ping saved the situation :P

Deng XiaoPing is my dad's official favorite Chinese "president". President is in quotation marks because since they choose them directly from the Communist party, it isn't exactly fair. :V But you must admit, he was a good leader.

Communism is actually a really good idea, just not a practical one.

Deng XiaoPing is my dad's official favorite Chinese "president". President is in quotation marks because since they choose them directly from the Communist party, it isn't exactly fair. :V But you must admit, he was a good leader.

Communism is actually a really good idea, just not a practical one.

Yea. His black cat and white cat ideals :P

:V *has never cared to study about the Chinese Communist leaders*

Have you heard of the 四大名著?

Yes :P But Ive only read 1 out of the 4. Which makes me wonder if Im Chinese or not. :P The rest of it, I have it at home, but looking at the size of the book, I didn't bother reading >__< Okay not all are thick but I have no interest :P

Yes :P But Ive only read 1 out of the 4. Which makes me wonder if Im Chinese or not. :P The rest of it, I have it at home, but looking at the size of the book, I didn't bother reading >__< Okay not all are thick but I have no interest :P

My dad forced me to (try to) read one. D: It was 三国演义. 600 pages. I don't understand why he loves it so much. I ended up making a deal with him that I'd read 600 pages worth of Chinese, but not using that book. I've read 西游记 as well, but the simplified version and only parts of it. My Chinese writing teacher in China once said I was at a level where I could read 红楼梦...but I never wanted to.

My dad forced me to (try to) read one. D: It was 三国演义. 600 pages. I don't understand why he loves it so much. I ended up making a deal with him that I'd read 600 pages worth of Chinese, but not using that book. I've read 西游记 as well, but the simplified version and only parts of it. My Chinese writing teacher in China once said I was at a level where I could read 红楼梦...but I never wanted to.

My dad loved this one as well. 三国演义 <-- Hahaa :P He can tell me what happened like a book. But I'll forget everything after awhile. I've read 西游记. And erm... a few pages of 红楼梦 but I didn't like it :P I've heard of 水浒传 when I was watching 环珠格格.:P But never bothered to read it :P