Detective Conan World
tengaku squared

Quote Factory

How queer everything is to-day! And yesterday things went on just as usual. I wonder if I've been changed in the night? Let me think: was I the same when I got up this morning? I almost think I can remember feeling a little different. But if I'm not the same, the next question is, “Who in the world am I?” Ah, that's the great puzzle!

Lewis Carroll

Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle:

"I couldn't turn in my homework because I was able to calculate its velocity so accurately that I wasn't able to determine its precise location. For all I know, it could be on the other side of the Milky Way."

-my physics teacher

gosh, I freaking love him.

rock on man, rock on.

"Age is something that doesn't matter, unless you are cheese."

"Age is something that doesn't matter, unless you are wine."

Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle:

"I couldn't turn in my homework because I was able to calculate its velocity so accurately that I wasn't able to determine its precise location. For all I know, it could be on the other side of the Milky Way."

-my physics teacher

gosh, I freaking love him.

rock on man, rock on.

*sniff* Daily reminder that my physics teacher is so bad...  He's a nice guy, but good God I haven't learned a single thing in his class.

"You can get help from teachers, but you are going to have to learn a lot by yourself, sitting alone in a room."

"You're in pretty good shape for the shape you are in."

-Dr Seuss 

"Some days are just bad days, that's all. You have to experience sadness to know happiness, and I remind myself that not every day is going to be a good day, that's just the way it is!" -Dita von Teese