Detective Conan World
tengaku squared

Quote Factory

I want to make my name on Facebook "Nobody" So when I see someone post something stupid...I can like it and it will say "Nobody liked this"

I looked this up and apparently it is a quote.

Well+played+you+malevolent+bastard+_329c

Well played.

"Just because I smile, doesn't mean I am happy because it takes a one smile to hide a million tears"

"Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory"

"A fool will never know that he is a fool"

What are you implying here, that the fool is too dumb to realise he's a fool, or that realising one's a fool makes you wise?

I'd say wise men can be fools too; it's not just limited to either being a fool or a wise man. You can be wise on one area, but a fool on another, so whether one is a wise man or not depends on the context.

---

Now for my quote: "A hunted man sometimes wearies of distrust and longs for friendship." - Strider

What are you implying here, that the fool is too dumb to realise he's a fool, or that realising one's a fool makes you wise?

I'd say wise men can be fools too; it's not just limited to either being a fool or a wise man. You can be wise on one area, but a fool on another, so whether one is a wise man or not depends on the context.

---

Now for my quote: "A hunted man sometimes wearies of distrust and longs for friendship." - Strider

Coz he's a fool :V Once a fool realizes that he is a fool, he ain't a fool, anymore. And why would you call a wise man, wise, if he is a fool?

"Wisdom comes with experience, not age"

Coz he's a fool :V Once a fool realizes that he is a fool, he ain't a fool, anymore. And why would you call a wise man, wise, if he is a fool?

"Wisdom comes with experience, not age"

Exactly this. A man is wise on the areas in which he has a lot of experience, but on the rest of the areas he might be a fool.

But I don't know; I'm no wise man. ;p

Exactly this. A man is wise on the areas in which he has a lot of experience, but on the rest of the areas he might be a fool.

But I don't know; I'm no wise man. ;p

"A wise man always thinks that he isn't wise."

*pats* You're a wise man :P