Detective Conan World
tengaku squared

Quote Factory

"Most human beings have an almost infinite capacity for taking things for granted"

This. Most people are blessed with people who truly cares about them but they take them for granted. I'm guilty to this...

"Every day is a new day. Don't hesitate to go for a change"

"I have no faith in human perfectibility. I think that human exertion will have no appreciable effect upon humanity. Man is now only more active—not more happy—nor more wise, than he was 6,000 years ago."

• Upvote 1

"I have no faith in human perfectibility. I think that human exertion will have no appreciable effect upon humanity. Man is now only more active—not more happy—nor more wise, than he was 6,000 years ago."

"The true nature of humanity has not advanced a step beyond the Stone Age." -- Emiya Kiritsugu

"You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream."

"Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later."

"Even if you fall on your face, you're still moving forward."

• Upvote 1

"I don't believe you have to be better than everybody else. I believe you have to be better than you ever thought you could be."

"I'd rather attempt to do something great and fail than to attempt to do nothing and succeed."

"What you do today can improve all your tomorrows."

"Every exit is an entry somewhere else."

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel."

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

"The people who influence you are the people who believe in you."

"Sometimes when I play a game, the screen goes dark and I see my own refection in the monitor, and wonder what I'm doing with my life. Then the next level starts. WOO!"

Your quotes are awesome :P

"Conquer one's self and you just conquered the whole world"

Your quotes are awesome :P

Thx     I search them up when I'm bored

"When people hurt you over and over, think of them like a sandpaper. They may scratch you and hurt you a bit but in the end, you end up polished, and they end up useless"

"Often people that criticize your life are usually the same people that don't know the price you paid to get where you are TODAY"

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity."

"Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality."

-Edgar Allen Poe