Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

What Gets on Your Nerves?

folks are just frustrate with life, you cant take that to heart

I never do that, but there's still no excuse. We all have our up's & downs, but you have to direct that energy/anger towards the situation you're currently in. I learned that at a young age. 

The fact that Code Geass doesn't have a sequel.

Watch Akito the Exiled.  It's a side story that takes place between the first and second seasons.  Pretty decent, though the episodes are released really slowly.  Like reeeeeaaaaallllllllyyyyyy slowly.

skeleton-waiting3.jpg

Watch Akito the Exiled.  It's a side story that takes place between the first and second seasons.  Pretty decent, though the episodes are released really slowly.  Like reeeeeaaaaallllllllyyyyyy slowly.

skeleton-waiting3.jpg

I heard about it, but I'm not sure if I want to go hunt it down.

I heard about it, but I'm not sure if I want to go hunt it down.

The plot isn't as grand or as addictive as Lelouch of the Rebellion's, but the Knightmare battles are so much faster and well choreographed.  Not to mention, it features some characters from Lelouch of the Rebllion, so if anything it's just something for the fans to watch and have fun with.

The plot isn't as grand or as addictive as Lelouch of the Rebellion's, but the Knightmare battles are so much faster and well choreographed.  Not to mention, it features some characters from Lelouch of the Rebllion, so if anything it's just something for the fans to watch and have fun with.

I'll wait then. At least until they finish it, which, like you said, is going take a while.