Detective Conan World
Forever Lost

Detective Conan Fan Dub Project - Episode 507

Hey you all should keep tabs on the auditions video responses - the full OP and ED (TV size that is) in English is up from AnnaLaLaDreams and Youtube's ReverseSoda tried out for almost every male role :3 Also later I'll be putting up Kaichou's audition 'cause she sent me voice files (she did great :D) so hopefully this time the audio issue will be gone now :D

Hey you all should keep tabs on the auditions video responses - the full OP and ED (TV size that is) in English is up from AnnaLaLaDreams and Youtube's ReverseSoda tried out for almost every male role :3 Also later I'll be putting up Kaichou's audition 'cause she sent me voice files (she did great :D) so hopefully this time the audio issue will be gone now :D

NO! DON'T! D:

I don't know if I could audition for a voice part of a girl I'm good at voice acting but my voice is considered low for a girl I could attempt to do Ran's voice or haibara's but that's the best that I could do. Also I could also sing really well and do the opening and ending songs if you like or translate them into the english revised version of the two songs.( I'm great at those you should seen them in the anime forum section)

@Detective Kudo: You can just try out and mess around with voices :3 and if you are wanting to audition, message me and I'll help you through how to do the stuff for an audition :)

@Karan: Because the original person who started this wanted to do this episode.

Uhhmm... Aeyra.. Southpaw (not on youtube though) ... mmm.... Sorry if I forget you >.> I'm not all here so... uhm... and ReverseSoda from YouTube... I think that's the others ... I would go back and triple check but I'm a lazy bum..

Uhhmm... Aeyra.. Southpaw (not on youtube though) ... mmm.... Sorry if I forget you >.> I'm not all here so... uhm... and ReverseSoda from YouTube... I think that's the others ... I would go back and triple check but I'm a lazy bum..

Just to let you know...I posted my audition on youtube also since I don't know how to post videos on here. The sound quality is kind of bad and I could redo it if you want me to.