Detective Conan World
Forever Lost

Detective Conan Fan Dub Project - Episode 507

I'm just testing my mic because its either to close and I get a SsssssssSSSSSSSSSSssssssssss or it's to far and the audio sound is rather low. When I get back from work I'll keep fiddling with the settings. Is there an e-mail I can send the audio files to as submission for an entry? I donno how to do any video editing (nor do i have any software to do any... windows movie maker is garbage)

I've got most of it done now, I couldn't find a decent mic for ages so I ended up downloading an app on my mobile then transferring it over and I'm just adding it to to WMM now. I'll probably only just make the deadline though 'cause there's this weird social thing for my year from 7:30 'til 11pm which means I've not much time today. I did Haibara (and I kept on somehow making her sound slightly Scottish at first :lol:)

I'm going to send the file to Forever. I have no time to put it on YouTube. It's 11pm, and I'm supposed to be in bed.

Please be understanding. Thanks.

o.o Well my midnight is about 4 hours from now so it's currently open >.> if anyone wants to make a last-second audition XD

But I thought the auditions ended the 8th. :mellow: