Detective Conan World
Forever Lost

Detective Conan Fan Dub Project - Episode 507

Sorry for taking so long to reply. *Was reading the ultra long convo :P on somebody's wall*

@Misa-chan&Pipi-chan: Ok Settled. *CHOP STAMP*

=D

Watashitachi wa, "RAIFU" desu! Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu! :P

Raifu...I already have a notion for our first song...because of KtPT...

>.> discuss it where it aint gonna scare away auditioners >.>'' for a totally different thing.. start another thread maybe.. or pms... or on what's on your mind... or...... *cough* I mean... I mean... nothing o.o

Oh dear.

I might redo my audition with just audio, maybe that'll work better...

I'll create the topic...

My idea? Just a few lyrics I think might fit what I'm feeling right now, if you guys don't mind. It'll be a more depressing song though...

Maybe I should learn guitar just so that we have a few more instruments in our music, I have a guitar...just don't play it.

Ooo, depressing song, I like it already! I'm perfectly fine with your idea. As for instruments, I can play a little piano... And I have a guitar, just don't play it. And if I learned, I could only play one note at a time.

I've deemed today "evening to myself" day (haven't had enough of those lately), so among other things, I thought I'd try to record some lines tonight :)

@Southpaw: Sounds great! Hope you have a nice evening to yourself :3

EDIT: I added the full tv versions of the OP and ED sung by AnnaLaLaDreams as video responses to the original video

so... I recorded some lines for Haibara that I think sound okay, but my computer is being weird, and craps out every time I try to edit the video to sync it... so you'll get her and Ran as floating voices (the lines are pretty close to the beginning of the episode, so it shouldn't be too hard to match them up)... I even made sure the length was right to match the mouth movements, so I'm kind of upset that my computer is being stupid.

I haven't recorded Ran yet, but I'm trying to figure out what part of the song she's singing so I can get that in too.

so... here we are. what happened is this: I basically recorded three lines for each of the two characters. Ran's first two lines are properly timed according to how they fall in the episode (left that way on purpose)... Haibara's three lines, and Ran's third line are not. I also included the cobbled segment of "Namida no Yesterday" that Ran sings with Sonoko (if you look up the lyrics, you'll see that there are lines in between what they sing).

yoroshiku onegai shimasu

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v249/southpawSara/?action=view&current=DCfandub507audition.mp4

thanks... I wanted to get the original lines in as they were translated by DCTP, but I couldn't make my mouth go that fast... I don't really speak fast normally, but I can try if you need me to

I mostly just modified the lines so they fit the mouth movements, I hope they still get the ideas across