Detective Conan World
Forever Lost

Detective Conan Fan Dub Project - Episode 507

I think youtube changes the volume. Like some parts which were supposed to be soft turned loud and those parts where its supposed to be loud turned soft. I think to balance the entire volume??? I tried uploading a song last time and it turned out that way too... So i presume youtube actually does that.

and erm..

When did jean come in and scream? There was no scream in there?

Lol. Youtube is on my nerves now. :P

On iMovie, it was actually much softer and fit with everything, not like how it ended up. I think I'll try making AMVs instead. Apparently Youtube twists up my voice.

I DIDN'T GET TO HEAR IT THIS ISN'T FAIR.

And if you do amvs that are better than mine I will be mad.. cause that's what my friend did .. I've had like two years of doing these and SOMEHOW people are just so TALENTED that they're just all BOOM and it's perfect. >3>'''''

It probably was youtube, considering the same issues happen on mine. My iMovie runs super slow 'cause of all the useless clips I have on it lolz.. I don't have half the epic moments and such.. *sigh* maybe I'm just not meant to make amvs........ why is it everything I love to do I suck at?!