Detective Conan World
phantomlady1101

Which subjects do you like/hate the most???

*attempts to revive an even older topic*

I definitely hate english class (I believe there will be little improvement from where I am right now as a writer to where I'll be in the next few years). I'm more of a math/science guy; I love chemistry, physics, and algebra the most.

The problem is that World History IS boring to me, while I get to enjoy the science and demographical aspects of geography. :)

Government doesn't interest me too much either.

Is it strange that I love all of my classes? ('cept strings, but that doesn't count.)

I <3 math, english, science, history, SS, Spanish, HS 101 (it's a required course at my school. It's not half-bad actually! :D), Int Tech, etc etc. ^^

Like-

Math (Funny teacher this year :mrgreen: )

Language Arts (I struggled a bit last year but now everything is so clear to me..)

Social Studies (I like to study CERTAIN part of this subject)

Band (Fun stuff, and my band teachers have a great sense of humor :P)

Dislike-

Spanish (BORING!!! :angry: )

Science (In genereal I don't like science, I like experiments. And my teacher this year? Crazy hag that's super strict. She likes me though , cause I'm an "angel" in front of adults.. )

Wellness (I'm suppose to learn about the bird and the bees this year :blink: )

Mathematics -- it's a good thing i'm good at it. if i weren't, i wouldn't be able to sleep in class. :D

Chemistry -- my teacher likes to abbreviate things (P.T., S.F., L.R., E.R., T.P., etc.). it's fun to guess.

History -- my favorite.

Literature -- edgar allan poe! :D

Music -- i love music, not the teacher.

Computer Programming -- java, c++. all those. yeah, they're interesting.

Business Management -- another subject wherein i'm allowed to doze off

Self-Study -- zzzz

Dislikes:

English -- we don't really do anything.

Accountancy -- my teacher used to be my brother's teacher (it's creepy).

Art -- i'm not good at it. :P

Physical Education -- unless if we play soccer or tennis, of course.

Economics -- same reason as accountancy.

I like all the subjects. Well, not very much mathematics, chemistry and physics but then are kinda okay too.

Well, I don't like mother tongue(in my case Finnish). It's just so boring!

This year, I've got:

Humanities

LS

Choir

Seminar

PE

Geometry/Math

MNN3/Chinese

Biology/Science

From Best to Worst?

Choir (I <3 Music.)

Biology (I'm doing well this year! ^_____^ )

LS (A do-nothing-but-study-and-homework class.)

Geometry (It's actually very easy.)

Humanities (We're going to cover 'Les Miserables'!!!)

Chinese (I'm not doing as well as I'd like)

Seminar (A class where you get to talk to your friends. But none of my friends have the same block as me)

PE (I hate it - In fact, I want to skip drop out of PE so badly.)

Math 73- absolute awesomeness. Pre calculus, man!

pre-calculus it's junk.I don't even remember what I learned there, nor do I think I have used any of it since completing the class. Calculus 1-3 on the other hand... Very useful (to me at least).

I'll go out on a limb and say I don't actually hate any subject, just professors. Every class I have ever disliked was due to the professor, not the class itself.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Well, were just starting out, and whaddya know, maybe it's a bit different than your class, after all, we have different professors.

and as far as I remember M73 is not just pre-calculus, I forgot the other part LOL.

Well, were just starting out, and whaddya know, maybe it's a bit different than your class, after all, we have different professors.

and as far as I remember M73 is not just pre-calculus, I forgot the other part LOL.

I don't know anything about your math class, but pre-calculus is junk, and I'll stick to that. It's not a bad class, but I found it totally useless. Again, it's been several years since I took it and never used it once. I sold my textbook and I don't miss it. I have used my calculus text several times for reference though.

I don't know anything about your math class, but pre-calculus is junk, and I'll stick to that. It's not a bad class, but I found it totally useless. Again, it's been several years since I took it and never used it once. I sold my textbook and I don't miss it. I have used my calculus text several times for reference though.

I don't have Pre-calf till next year... I'll probably find it useful. :3 Mathematics competitions at the high school level have Pre-calc in 'em. Is it hard?

Best subjects: All (math is greatest, ATP English/Social Studies next, Spanish, HS101, Int. Tech... I don't have science till next semester.)

Hated Subject: I've never hated a subject. (except for music when we spend all class learning one stinking note. Sheesh, the teacher treats us like we're four!)

I don't have Pre-calf till next year... I'll probably find it useful. :3 Mathematics competitions at the high school level have Pre-calc in 'em. Is it hard?

Best subjects: All (math is greatest, ATP English/Social Studies next, Spanish, HS101, Int. Tech... I don't have science till next semester.)

Hated Subject: I've never hated a subject. (except for music when we spend all class learning one stinking note. Sheesh, the teacher treats us like we're four!)

Not really... Calc 2 and 3 are difficult though >_>

I've resigned to using Maple for Calc 3... Double integrals are annoying >_>

Most hated

Math, ( CURSE YOU MATH TEACHER GO TO HELL.,Math is annoying, Very complex, I need at the very least 7 hours to understand one thing, and what really makes me confused, WHY ON EARTH WE HAVE MATH IN SCHOOL?! NOT LIKE IT'S GONNA MAKE US LEARN SOMETHING OR ANOTHER, AHHHHHHH.)

Most loved

English <3 ( Easiest, No need to study for exams. And cuz it's my 2nd language.)

I love math!! ..but my teacher makes it boring -___-

I enjoy science~! ..but my teacher is scary >_<

I strongly dislike social studies! ..but my teacher makes it the best :D

English is fun too~ ..but my teacher gives out too much hw :P

This year...

Math: ...To be honest, I don't actually mind Math too much this year. lipsrsealed.gif I love my teacher, we get story time cheesy.gif, and I understand all the concepts. I just make a lot of stupid mistakes. lipsrsealed.gif

English: <3333333333333333333333333 Not the most amazing teacher this year (unlike previous two years cry.gif) but I'm doing well. Though to be honest...it's kinda boring.

S.S.: Decent. Somehow got an A despite screwing up our only major project. :V

Science: ...Meh. I don't have an opinion on it. Def. better than last year (we didn't do anything...though last year I used Science to go on DCW :V) but still. Too many lab conclusions to write up. I'm no scientist.

Spanish: Despite screwing up my first test of the quarter (didn't study lipsrsealed.gif), I have a great score in it.

P.E.: I somehow have a 97.8. No idea how it happened.

MasterChef: <33333333333333333333 That is all.

Choir: ...Meh. I used to find choir interesting. It's now dull. I dislike the songs we have this year and I've learned most of the material before. reallyz.png

So, ranking from highest to lowest:

1. MasterChef

2. Math (shocked.gif It landed so high! It only tied with English because I love my teacher. <3)

2. English (shocked.gif I can't believe English did not land on top this time! :/ Oh well. I don't really enjoy it this year. No good books or anything as of yet.)

3. Spanish

4. Science

5. P.E. (I'm doing good, but still don't enjoy it)

6. Choir