Detective Conan World
phantomlady1101

The place of memories!!!

Some places in DC and MG have a special memoris!!!  

25 members have voted

1. 1. What is the most of romantic place??? You choose!!!

• Tropical Land - ShinRan (Vol.1, movie 4)
    • The pagoda in Kyoto with Sakura - HatZuha (movie 7)
    • The clock tower - KaiAo

The Clock Tower wins it for me, I mean, Tropical Land is where the series starts and there's lots of memories behind it, but the Clock Tower is linked with all of Kaito and Aoko's relationship: if they hadn't have met then, then their entire history, how close they are, how Kaito reacted to his father's death ect; would have been utterly different. Their motivations, characterisations are influenced by each other. It's just sweet how it's obviously very important to both of them....

The HatZuha one isn't factored into any of this because:

1) I haven't actually seen Movie 7 yet

2) It's non-canon, therefore unless Aoyama links back to it in the manga I will take confirmed canon over anything from movies, OVA's and so on.

I say Tropical Land. It's a place that Shinichi and Ran went to reasonably often, where the entire series began, and so on so forth. It was so cute in the fourth movie! For me, the seventh movie is a little more HeiShin than HeiWa mainly cuz I like the HeiShin pairing better. *shrugs* After I started writing the story, I fell in love with that coupling.

Clock tower.

The HeiKazu comes second.

Tropical Land... I don't really see it as romantic... at all. It's more so friendly.

Now you guys may say that about the clock tower but a red rose symbolizes love, and Kaito does it again after Aoko was crying over Kaitou KID ruining a special memory with her best friend.

To me, that's way more romantic than a "date" where the boy ran off after a criminal while the girl was crying as he was acting like a jerk about it. XD

excaxtly is hard for me to decide between Tropical Land and Pagoda because both of them is Romantic place, but the scene when Shinichi celebrate ran victory in karate championship is so cool :)

I must be melt ifsomeonee do that for me

so I chose Tropical land ^^