Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

The Lonely Hearts Club

lol I thought you do. :P then watcha mean by someone to cry on? :P

It's usually "a shoulder to cry on" isn't it? At least in love songs it is. Crying on someone completely is a weird thought...

... Eh ... ano ....

Can I join in this club please?

This club used to be rather active with an official member list and all, but when the original creator stopped coming to DCW this "club" fell a bit into disrepair. Now, anyone who wants to join can join. Feel free to post whatever you want here; all are welcome.

This club used to be rather active with an official member list and all, but when the original creator stopped coming to DCW this "club" fell a bit into disrepair. Now, anyone who wants to join can join. Feel free to post whatever you want here; all are welcome.

I think it's better to create another list?

... Eh ... ano ....

Can I join in this club please?

yes you can :D no one is stopping you.

IU can visit atleast once in 6 months.. :3

@Hikari The first post says that you have to take permission from the very first three members to join... But, after what Akazora-san said, maybe you can get in without a ticket... :P

@Hikari The first post says that you have to take permission from the very first three members to join... But, after what Akazora-san said, maybe you can get in without a ticket... :P

I honestly think there's no need to go in to trouble contacting them coz I know they'll accept you in anyway.

Lol I was too formal :P

Brother: thank you :D

Does having an unrequited love with music falls me under the category of lonely hearts?

haha :P sure. Me and Music have been going strong for 2 years now but recently, we cooled off. T__T :P

Anyway, do you want to join the club?

haha :P sure. Me and Music have been going strong for 2 years now but recently, we cooled off. T__T :P

Anyway, do you want to join the club?

Is there any requirements? Birth certificate? Résumé? One paragraph essay?