Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

The Lonely Hearts Club

<_< Taller, by how much? __ inches? 

Hahah..Self-esteem crisis? Coming form a former b****. :P Nahh..

I dunno. You said you are smaller than 5 flat?

Hahaha :P

Anyway, I used to have a low self-esteem which resulted to me lying a lot but honestly, it changed since I really don't care anymore about how people think of me.

Anyway, I used to have a low self-esteem which resulted to me lying a lot but honestly, it changed since I really don't care anymore about how people think of me.

This is good .. I used to be this way too ..

Yup. Anyway, it's still good to consider others opinion which are constructive but if it's hatred or envy, ignore it.

thumb.jpeg?1328122775

Learned this from my counselor, so not spam~

Learned what?

Ignore the haters, since haters gonna hate.

But in all seriousness, not caring what others think is one of the hardest things ever. I, personally, will never achieve it, and I kind of don't want to either.

Ignore the haters, since haters gonna hate.

But in all seriousness, not caring what others think is one of the hardest things ever. I, personally, will never achieve it, and I kind of don't want to either.

Of course it is. Even those people who state that they don't care are hurt inside.

In the end, we're still humans.

Of course it is. Even those people who state that they don't care are hurt inside.

In the end, we're still humans.

Agreed. I also don't like the type of people who have no consideration for others. That's going a bit too far down the "I don't care" line...

Agreed. I also don't like the type of people who have no consideration for others. That's going a bit too far down the "I don't care" line...

Haha, same, we are, there. Especially those who promote bad stuffs and says, "I don't care since it's my life" or anything between those lines.

Haha, same, we are, there. Especially those who promote bad stuffs and says, "I don't care since it's my life" or anything between those lines.

Gah, I hate those people...

Nah. Relationships aren't my thing.

Carry on with off-topicness, I'm fine.

You're posts in the 'Dear Anon' thread are rather depressing, you know :P

You're posts in the 'Dear Anon' thread are rather depressing, you know :P

Oop. I know. Sorry. It's one of my preferred places to rant. Not really meant to be depressing towards other people. Sorry for making people worry. In general anything I post in Dear Anon will probably pass and shouldn't be worried over.

Oop. I know. Sorry. It's one of my preferred places to rant. Not really meant to be depressing towards other people. Sorry for making people worry. In general anything I post in Dear Anon will probably pass and shouldn't be worried over.

Haha, I know. Directing my anger towards anonymous beings is a way to pass time for me~ :P

Haha, I know. Directing my anger towards anonymous beings is a way to pass time for me~ :P

Both o you are sounding kinda...umm.. sad... :o

Loosen up both o you.. :P

Just relax