Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

The Lonely Hearts Club

The children thingy of course. I'm sure they'll just kill me for being so ambitious in life

"Well, sorry if I feel like making something out of the few decades that I have left."

Who would possibly say that? I'm sure every divorced person thinks it, though...

"Well, sorry if I feel like making something out of the few decades that I have left."

Who would possibly say that? I'm sure every divorced person thinks it, though...

yup. Two Reasons only for divorce: Pride or either one of the parent is cheating.

Anyway, few decades? xD like 50 years or something :P

yup. Two Reasons only for divorce: Pride or either one of the parent is cheating.

Anyway, few decades? xD like 50 years or something :P

Don't forget financial problems, pressure from in-laws, and etc. But pride really is a big one that shouldn't be.

... 50 years is a few decades.

Don't forget financial problems, pressure from in-laws, and etc. But pride really is a big one that shouldn't be.

... 50 years is a few decades.

I think it's still part of pride. Pride of wanting to have enough money and pride of proving something.

I guess so.

I think it's still part of pride. Pride of wanting to have enough money and pride of proving something.

I guess so.

Sure. It's weird how many stories portray that the lack of money makes families stuck closer together, when in fact, it does the opposite.

Sure. It's weird how many stories portray that the lack of money makes families stuck closer together, when in fact, it does the opposite.

well sometimes it does while sometimes it doesn't... it really depends on the situation.

But anyway when I think about it, I always think about the husband gets drunk scenario lol

well sometimes it does while sometimes it doesn't... it really depends on the situation.

But anyway when I think about it, I always think about the husband gets drunk scenario lol

In Homeless to Harvard (a movie based on a true story), a girl with a drunk (?) dad and drug-addicted mom makes her way to Harvard, even though her mom died and... A bunch of other things.

If a woman has a drunk husband, she should take the kids and run.

In Homeless to Harvard (a movie based on a true story), a girl with a drunk (?) dad and drug-addicted mom makes her way to Harvard, even though her mom died and... A bunch of other things.

If a woman has a drunk husband, she should take the kids and run.

yeah. worst things are about to happen.

I mean the woman should run the with kids when husband is drunk since worst things are about to happen.

Oh. Drunkards are scary; good thing I never met anyone like that. Is it legal though? To just run?

Oh. Drunkards are scary; good thing I never met anyone like that. Is it legal though? To just run?

Oh here in my country, you see them everyday in the streets. They literally are pain in the head since they stir up violence.

Anyway, I dunno. but I think it is.

Oh here in my country, you see them everyday in the streets. They literally are pain in the head since they stir up violence.

Anyway, I dunno. but I think it is.

Wow... Would you recognize some of them, either from them loitering so often or something?

Wow... Would you recognize some of them, either from them loitering so often or something?

I recognize them when they are shouting loud walking through the streets. That scares the hell out of me lol... I just go hide in my closet (JK :P)

I recognize them when they are shouting loud walking through the streets. That scares the hell out of me lol... I just go hide in my closet (JK :P)

... I'll get the kitchen knife and baseball bat O.o

Don't people let the police deal with them?

Nah, police are useless here :P

Where my family comes from, there are a lot of homeless people on the streets who waste their money on alcohol and drugs. They do a lot of robbing and harassing people who pass by, and the police don't really do anything. They even get bribed.

Where my family comes from, there are a lot of homeless people on the streets who waste their money on alcohol and drugs. They do a lot of robbing and harassing people who pass by, and the police don't really do anything. They even get bribed.

yeah. pretty much exactly the same situation here.

yeah. pretty much exactly the same situation here.

It suck really, and the government doesn't do anything. Most of my family lives there, but luckily they have a good income and live in a good neighborhood. However, my parents still say that they would never go back after living so long in the US since it would be so hard to get used to all the dangers there. I've visited a few times with my family, and it's way different from where I live now.

It suck really, and the government doesn't do anything. Most of my family lives there, but luckily they have a good income and live in a good neighborhood. However, my parents still say that they would never go back after living so long in the US since it would be so hard to get used to all the dangers there. I've visited a few times with my family, and it's way different from where I live now.

Well, who wouldn't? (for safety purposes of course) Anyway, the danger in the west countries are more deceitful and is more dangerous.

Well, who wouldn't? (for safety purposes of course) Anyway, the danger in the west countries are more deceitful and is more dangerous.

Yeah. My family is from South America, by the way