Detective Conan World
Rye

What if Conan found out Kid's identity?

I have been thinking, what if Conan found out Kid's identity? Would he reveal it? Share your thoughts!

I think this will not happen. Well, if the Magic Kaitou series will be a hit, the more I believe - it will never happen. Though if he would know, it'd still be weird. Kaitou has his pair that's like Ran + Kaitou is like Ran = Never happen? xD

Hmmm.... I wonder what happens to kid in the DC world(for example: Kid being arrested) will affect him in MK world?

And, I also think, in my opinion, Kid knows Conan's "little" secret but what if Conan found out who Kid really is, Conan might think twice about aresting him.

I agree, and I think it'll be interesting if Aoyama-sensei chooses to reveal Kid's identity. (not that any of us fans don't know it.)

And, I also think, in my opinion, Kid knows Conan's "little" secret but what if Conan found out who Kid really is, Conan might think twice about aresting him.

I don't understand why.

He will, but he won't have enough evidence, just like Hakuba who even goes to the same school as him, even if he knew about his identity, I don't think Gosho even thought of it anyway :P ...

A lot of fanfictions have Kid in the final brawl, so i hope that Gosho-sensei adds him in. It's nearly impossible to prove Kaito's the Kid, unless Hakuba was smart enough to compare Kaito's hair to the Kid's.

I have been thinking, what if Conan found out Kid's identity? Would he reveal it? Share your thoughts!

I don't think it would be a real big deal. I mean sure when his father was still alive he might have stolen somethings valuable but the kid now I don't recall him actually stealing anything. He just goes out there and proves that the thief is still alive. In the end, he always some how returns them....... Plus, if I remember correctly, The Kid actually saved Conan's life a couple of times and secretly helped them too.

I don't think it would be a real big deal. I mean sure when his father was still alive he might have stolen somethings valuable but the kid now I don't recall him actually stealing anything. He just goes out there and proves that the thief is still alive. In the end, he always some how returns them....... Plus, if I remember correctly, The Kid actually saved Conan's life a couple of times and secretly helped them too.

I think that's only in movies, i don't recall Kid help Conan in manga.

I think that's only in movies, i don't recall Kid help Conan in manga.

Kichiemon's house of death and disembowelment case and the Iron Tanuki case are examples where Kid has intervened to save Conan and the DB's lives.

Kichiemon's house of death and disembowelment case and the Iron Tanuki case are examples where Kid has intervened to save Conan and the DB's lives.

Ah, i remembered now, i tend to forget Kid cases because i don't like those cases.

yeah, although he did save them then, HE ALSO STUNNED CONAN USING A STUN GUN!

I loved that case! Do you think Conan would turn Kaito in if he knew his true identity? Because it would be quite easy for him to sympathize with Kaito's intentions....

I loved that case! Do you think Conan would turn Kaito in if he knew his true identity? Because it would be quite easy for him to sympathize with Kaito's intentions....

I don't Conan will turn Kaito in, after all Kid has good intentions to steel things and he giving back stolen items many times. Plus, Kid save Conan few times, he also helped to reveal the bad guys's plan in Ryoma case.

I don't Conan will turn Kaito in, after all Kid has good intentions to steel things and he giving back stolen items many times. Plus, Kid save Conan few times, he also helped to reveal the bad guys's plan in Ryoma case.

You know, just seeing Conan let Kid go every time is what gives fuel to KaiShin fans.... I don't think Kid will ever be captured no matter what though. ^-^ Or found out for that matter.

if conan found out kaito's identity,that would be a fair play.

because kaito already knows conan's real identity and conan won't reveal kaito's identity because even kaito didn't told ran that conan is shinichi.

***magulo***

Nope. Conan will not give away kid's identity. I'm sure everyone already understand him very well to know that if Conan want to catch kid, he will catch him in the act. If kid was actually around but he is not there for a crime, then Conan will turn a blind eye to him. Moreover, what evidence can Conan give to say that his true identity is kid? He can't prove kid is him!

However, if he found out that kid had a reason to steal, he might actually help kid take a lookout for him. And if Conan found a clue, he might actually send a notice to kid. The idea of them helping each idea May actually prove to be interesting ... Kekeke

no . He would not . Conan is in the same situation like kid is in . He would understand his feelings and would not reveal the truth to the world . When conan will find the true identity of kid then he would be shocked to see that he looks similar to shinichi and he could easily misuse this advantage ( like kissing ran ) . So well i think his truth should be revealed to conan but not the world

if conan found out kaito's identity,that would be a fair play.

because kaito already knows conan's real identity and conan won't reveal kaito's identity because even kaito didn't told ran that conan is shinichi.

***magulo***

agrees :smile:

huh~ you're a noypi!

You know, just seeing Conan let Kid go every time is what gives fuel to KaiShin fans.... I don't think Kid will ever be captured no matter what though. ^-^ Or found out for that matter.

LOTS of KaiShin fans. It seems as if some of those who can't decide between Ran and Haibara choose Kaito instead.