TIME.4 is the 4th episode of Detective Conan spin-off Zero's Tea Time anime adaptation.
AMuro and Azusa are going to TV station to deliver some sandwiches to Yoko Okino. Yoko says that she got recommendation from Kogoro. She also heard a lot about Amuro from Kogoro. Yoko then reach her bag to take the ticket she want to give to Kogoro. However, the ticket is gone, along with her pouch. Turns out that it is the third time that a thief has strike inside TV station waiting room. Yamagishi, her manager, then tells her that it is almost the time for rehearsal.
Later, Amuro asks Azusa about HANZO, the program where Yoko always appears as commentator. Azusa then excuse herself to go to toilet. Not long after, Amuro finds a suspicious person. The person is trying to enter Yoko's waiting room when Amuro confront him. The person says that he is HANZO staff member. When he is trying to go, Amuro drops a pen and says that the person seems to drop a lipstick. He later take out a pouch, saying that he is a makeup artist. Suddenly, Yoko appears and recognize the stolen pouch. Realizing that he is busted, the thief then escapes, with Amuro chasing him.
They then enter the studio where the HANZO set is built. The thief is thinking to use the set to stop Amuro. Both of them then pass every stage. On the 4th stage, the thief regrets his decision and due to fatigue, loses his grip and falls into the pool. Meanwhile, Amuro keep continuing until the last stage. When he passes the last stage, Yoko and the other employees enter the studio and catch the thief. Amuro then realizes what he has been doing, before Azusa warns him that he will be scolded.
On the other day, Hiroki and his mother is having lunch at Poirot. Before going home, Hiroki asks Azusa if she can teach him how to ride a bicycle. Azusa then asks Amuro to teach Hiroki, thinking that it is better for a boy to being taught by a man. Hiroki, of course, is not really happy. He fears that Amuro will laugh when he falls from bicycle, but then suprised when he doesn't. After finished teaching Hiroki, Amuro then give him a Kamen Yaiba sticker.
Because of the sticker, Hiroki keep asking Amuro to teach him how to ride a bicycle. AFter some days, Amuro decides to take off the traing wheels one by one. However, Hiroki keeps falling down, and believe that he can't do it. Amuro then try a different method, which was used by Elena when teaching him riding a bicycle when he was child. Hiroki rides the bicycle while Amuro holds from behind. After some time, Amuro releases his grip, and Hiroki finally can ride a bicycle.
Manga to anime changes
- The anime adds the scene where Yoko comments about there is still no one that can pass all HANZO stages, and the scene where Azusa cosplaying as ninja while explaining HANZO to Amuro.
- Akira, Hiroki's cat, appears more in the anime.
- Hiroki's friends don't appear directly in the anime, but are only shown in Hiroki's thoughts.
- The castle in HANZO's stage design is Himeji Castle.
In other languages
|Episodes of Zero's Tea Time Season 1|
|TIME.1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6|
- Zero's Tea Time Episodes
- Animation directed by Kyoko Yoshimi
- Animation directed by Chie Saito
- Animation directed by Masahisa Koyata
- Animation directed by Mariko Komatsu
- Animation directed by Keiko Sasaki
- Animation directed by Kenichi Otomo
- Animation directed by Asuka Tsubuki
- Animation directed by Marie Nagano
- Animation directed by FALCO Suzuki