Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

I was asked if I had a twitter by a teacher because they wanted contact information and I almost said yes but then I remembered what my twitter looks like.... nevermind just email me please,, ,

I was asked if I had a twitter by a teacher because they wanted contact information and I almost said yes but then I remembered what my twitter looks like.... nevermind just email me please,, ,

Haha :P

On My Mind: I should sleep soon before hunger sets in.

I finished my test early and have another 45 minute period of just sitting around. And the test showed my score at the end so I looked it up and I did quite well \o/

We need a Facebook account for Danish class.. Only I don't have one and I don't want one.

And I'm not alone; there's another in my class without a Facebook account. A rarity, it is.

Our school provides us with an email account, separate from our personal ones.

Despite this, my friends still stalk my teachers on social networks...

Toph wants to make it in to the top 10 posters 

gotta watch out 

That's going to take hard work and blood shed D:

Psst... How far are you into the Legend of Korra?

OMM 1: "10 users are reading this topic" ...what

OMM 2: I just learned dry drowning's a thing and I just... well that's one more thing to be scared of 

it wont take long, also its nice that there are no more post wars

man i finished korra like way back and have watched many times

Haha, it's funny that no one got banned at that time :P

On My Mind: My neighbor's dog is just freaking loud. :V

Despite this, my friends still stalk my teachers on social networks...

The number of people fangirling over the hot (married) teacher with the sexy voice at my school is terrifying.

OMM 1: My mom made waffles for dinner mmmmm

OMM 2: ...really happy I didn't tell my school that I have a twitter as I just got a friend request on my facebook from my new school counselor. ,,,,oh 

what do she messaged me asking if I could come in at 9am on Monday but my classes don't even start until almost 10:30am no I don't wanna come in an hour early

There wa no need to bann anyone,maybe lock a thread but not bann.

we were having off topic fun and game posts counted. You rememmber your 10000 game posts game master

Wait. It isn't me :V It was KKLT.

On My Mind: Napped and had a strange dream.

The number of people fangirling over the hot (married) teacher with the sexy voice at my school is terrifying.

Haha, coincidence, I just found a song related to that... disturbing... it is. It's NSFW, anyways.

link

it wont take long, also its nice that there are no more post wars

man i finished korra like way back and have watched many times

That's the thing though. I'm here during the day, and I've replied to every thread I want to reply to, and.... Silence.

Oooh... Haha, I made it episode 6! *high fives self*

I read some wiki spoilers though.

(ಠ____ಠ) The furthest my classmates have gone with that was ship two teachers who were like a decade apart in age (and one was married) together.

Haha, coincidence, I just found a song related to that... disturbing... it is. It's NSFW, anyways.

link

*sees 80s people*

*runs*

That's the thing though. I'm here during the day, and I've replied to every thread I want to reply to, and.... Silence.

Oooh... Haha, I made it episode 6! *high fives self*

I read some wiki spoilers though.

(ಠ____ಠ) The furthest my classmates have gone with that was ship two teachers who were like a decade apart in age (and one was married) together.

*sees 80s people*

*runs*

80s people hair style are awesome :P

OMM: fell asleep for 5 and a half hours.... I'm ok with this for the most part but it's now 2am and I'm not tired anymore

The high school I went to my freshman year, my friend who still goes there says the students all ship two teachers. They have a ship name and everything apparently 

OMM: fell asleep for 5 and a half hours.... I'm ok with this for the most part but it's now 2am and I'm not tired anymore

The high school I went to my freshman year, my friend who still goes there says the students all ship two teachers. They have a ship name and everything apparently 

Durr... People are weird o.o

OMM: It's 2AM. High five, machine!