Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

got a bad grade on my project... and i worked so hard on it... 

sighs :(

I got my report card back, and I got an -A in Strings. How is that even possible, considering they judge strings as an 'Art'??? >.<

I got my report card back, and I got an -A in Strings. How is that even possible, considering they judge strings as an 'Art'??? >.<

my report card is depressing me even though I don't have bad grades in anything sighs

I really do not know how teachers grade students on music, but I would certainly like to know O_O

it's cold...

OMM: Okay, so I did an 80-question tryouts test, where the people chosen will have to score in the top 30. If my awesome guessing skills actually land me in the top thirty (out of ~200?), I will start questioning the system...

Oh, and... *pumps fist* Raki has made another person addicted to DC! :D (That's an overstatement, but they WILL get there... eventually >.<)

The test was 80 questions long?! O-O

Longer than the SOL's T-T

Hehe hopefully she stays dedicated ^-^

OMM:

All these parodies are so stupid but they still make me laugh :P

My homework is constantly on my mind this weekend. I have soo much to do. I can always start now, since I do have some work that's sitting on my lap now at the moment, however it has been untouched since yesterday, and I do want to start it now, but part of me doesn't want to start it for some reason. I'm thinking about finishing up my Energy poster for ICP first, then finishing up my Algebra homework, then finishing off finding the rest of the places on my map for History class.

I guess I'll start it now. It's better if I start it now, since I don't feel like doing homework at nighttime. I'm too tired then.

My homework is constantly on my mind this weekend. I have soo much to do. I can always start now, since I do have some work that's sitting on my lap now at the moment, however it has been untouched since yesterday, and I do want to start it now, but part of me doesn't want to start it for some reason. I'm thinking about finishing up my Energy poster for ICP first, then finishing up my Algebra homework, then finishing off finding the rest of the places on my map for History class.

I guess I'll start it now. It's better if I start it now, since I don't feel like doing homework at nighttime. I'm too tired then.

Luckily, my Algebra teacher was out on Friday, and the sub let us do our homework in class :D. Too bad our History teacher wants us to do pictures of some characters from The Jungle... *goes back to procrastination*

Based from what you said.. It's cold in there isn't it?

On My Mind: I forgot to eat my food lol

Yes, though I'm enjoying the heater :D.

OMM: They tell us to read the script thingy out loud, yet they don't provide us with the bopomofo. *sigh* This is going to take while...

Deviantart is on my mind. It's acting very strange lately. I hope my account wasn't removed for some strange reason, cause when I went to go on it, it said this page doesn't exist, and that really worries me, cause I've been having my deviantart account since 2011, and I really don't want to lose it for no reason at all. I think the going on maintenance read only mode, is playing tricks with the website. :/

On my mind, yep, that's what it was. I'm glad my dA account is still up and running, cause I would've been sad if it was taken down. Devaintart has had some updates lately so I guess that's why there's a few bugs every now and then.