Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

OMM: Writing a book is so hard... >.<

You've got to follow the plot, make sure the characters aren't OOC, and foreshadow without spoiling stuff.

Then there are those characters that don't know anything, and you have to keep it at their POV.

Not to mention the actual writing portion... :unsure:

OMM: Writing a book is so hard... >.<

You've got to follow the plot, make sure the characters aren't OOC, and foreshadow without spoiling stuff.

Then there are those characters that don't know anything, and you have to keep it at their POV.

Not to mention the actual writing portion... :unsure:

It truly is!!!! :P You also have to worry about how to describe the setting in detail and you have to avoid cliches as much as possible. You have to make the readers like it too lol

Though I wanna write a story for a book, I find it hard to do so. I think I'll like directing and script writing more.

It truly is!!!! :P You also have to worry about how to describe the setting in detail and you have to avoid cliches as much as possible. You have to make the readers like it too lol

Though I wanna write a story for a book, I find it hard to do so. I think I'll like directing and script writing more.

Haha, that list could go on and on!

Me too, except I have nothing to direct/write a script for :P.

OMM: Lunchtime~

OMM:

Thanks Raki! It's not too much an accomplishment compared to things like 500 or 1000 posts, but I'll get there! ;)

Why does my school have the tradition of decorating a friend's locker on their birthday? It's cool, nice, and fun, but I'm going to run out of ideas soon. >.<

OMM:

Thanks Raki! It's not too much an accomplishment compared to things like 500 or 1000 posts, but I'll get there! ;)

Why does my school have the tradition of decorating a friend's locker on their birthday? It's cool, nice, and fun, but I'm going to run out of ideas soon. >.<

I suppose. I was pretty happy when I reached Protagonist though xD

I'm so proud of our decorations on Friday, haha :P

OMM:

How should I decorate Kirsch's locker on her birthday....

Hmmmm......

Hehe

I suppose. I was pretty happy when I reached Protagonist though xD

I'm so proud of our decorations on Friday, haha :P

OMM:

How should I decorate Kirsch's locker on her birthday....

Hmmmm......

Hehe

Ahh... I'm really proud of that, considering we did it in an hour :D.

I'm worried about what I should do for Raki's birthday... There are many birthdays between now and then >.<

OMM: Yay. School tomorrow. *sob* I promised myself that I would finish a project I have due soon, but I didn't even start it x.x

:V Can't sleep

Um... Posting because you can't sleep probably isn't going to help :P

OMM: Hm... I was already stressed enough the projects I had due, and today, my other teachers just decided it was time to assign more projects. Gah... T-T

I suddenly started liking Daylight Saving Time after I realized just how bright it could be in the morning :D

Um... Posting because you can't sleep probably isn't going to help :P

OMM: Hm... I was already stressed enough the projects I had due, and today, my other teachers just decided it was time to assign more projects. Gah... T-T

I suddenly started liking Daylight Saving Time after I realized just how bright it could be in the morning :D

I'm the otherway around lol :P

:V Aaand I was woken up too early by my mind...

Then you should create one.

I doubt my parents would like me creating too many Internet accounts, and I should really concentrate on my schoolwork more... :P

OMM: Why does The People of Sparks have to be so... Complicated? I just want a light read >.<

lol daylight saving is strange. I like summer time because daylight is longer at evening, not in the morning when I sleep. No school and working at home so I wake up at 9 o'clock. :P 

lol daylight saving is strange. I like summer time because daylight is longer at evening, not in the morning when I sleep. No school and working at home so I wake up at 9 o'clock. :P

:| Don't have daylight savings here.