Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

Must get better at using Paint Tool SAI.

Get a drawing tablet or use your mouse if you are skilled on it.

Like this one (I used mouse, thanks for my gaming skill.), L and Me. This drawing is mine (look at the watermark.)

clash_of_purple_and_black_by_avtomatchik

• Upvote 1

That feeling when your older sister is asking you to teach her Math. It's awkward.

The "Sorry, no new content found" is like a slap to the face.

I want to see a "Trapped in virtual death game" plot where the players can't fall asleep in the game and have to finish it within a single day otherwise they die because their brain is unable to process so much things without sleep. :3

Get a drawing tablet or use your mouse if you are skilled on it.

Like this one (I used mouse, thanks for my gaming skill.), L and Me. This drawing is mine (look at the watermark.)

clash_of_purple_and_black_by_avtomatchik

You just used a mouse?! The guns are amazingly detailed! And the background's pretty good too. You, my friend, are talented. ^^

I want to see a "Trapped in virtual death game" plot where the players can't fall asleep in the game and have to finish it within a single day otherwise they die because their brain is unable to process so much things without sleep. :3

That's an idea that could only come from your mind. :P

Make a fic then? ^^ You're an experienced writer.

Maybe not...

That's an idea that could only come from your mind. :P

Make a fic then? ^^ You're an experienced writer.

I currently working on a 'complex' fanfic right now.

You just used a mouse?! The guns are amazingly detailed! And the background's pretty good too. You, my friend, are talented. ^^

Thanks. That is L's character, Erru and Valther.

Just who will die without one day of sleep? Lol

Maybe if you fall asleep you die? I'm sure if that's the case I'll die a lot of times... Especially in classes xD

Okay, so technology is not so advanced and the virtual world's balance hangs on the fact that the processing powers of the brains of the 100 players (The number is not that big as to not attract immediate attention and cause outside interference) is what is being used to keep things running and can also be used to visualize anything (hence why there are no levels or skills) and it is taking up a lot of power from their brains only slowly depriving it of nutrients which after some time becomes irreversible (4 hours) and then ultimately results in death (6 hours). There is no health in the game and unlocking the 10 levels requires to solve puzzles and riddles or doing complex tasks with limited time (using even more brain power). If 70 players die than the virtual world collapses (players can be killed by conventional methods). And I forgot to mention in the first post that the players log in at 12 AM when they have been awake for quite some time already.

AND ARI IS TOO DARN TALENTED WITH DIGITAL DRAWINGS.

The capslock, dawg. I'm truly talented at digital drawing and guns, dawg.

HE EVEN ADMITS IT IN FRONT OF US UNTALENTED PEOPLE

tumblr_inline_mfmwwiS31T1qjspyw.gif

Why facepalm? You have an admirer!

@AL- You watched Phantom of Baker Street lately, ne?

She is right Ari. I'll resume the without the caps then. 

And nope, I didn't. I read PG Real a week ago.