Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

I guess everyone knows that though :P

Haha you're right :D

@Erza Star City pa?

Wanna go there together? :P but I got no discount coupons xD

Hm. You're kind of friendly and have an affectionate nature. You could do well in a group project, but lack of confidence or plain laziness could get in your way of initiatives. You depend on people close to you for support, comfort and encouragement, not open with people unless you fully trust them. You understand the value of money, and want to be successful but you want to find an easier way instead of working arduously.

Oh by the way have you ever experienced kidney problems? I'm curious. Sorry for being SO nosy xD

*slow clap* very good, son. One of the statements is a bit untrue though. But you did well in analyzing my personality =P and no no no. Why?

^D:.But I have this friend who does ballet and she gives me tickets to watch it at Aliw Theatre. It comes with a Ride-All-You-Can ticket.

@White Rabbit can you analyze my personality? It's pretty easy :))

Analysis eh? Welll, YOU- are a weirdo. Plain and simple xP i could go in detail but I stalk to gain information on deadly weaknesses you don't want people to know about ;D

Enlighten us all. I have no weaknesses. Life would be dull without AL's ridiculous logic. :P

*slow clap* very good, son. One of the statements is a bit untrue though. But you did well in analyzing my personality =P and no no no. Why?

Ah drats. Maybe if you talked to me more I'd know which one it was, but knowing you you're just denying having some sort of ability. :P

YOU JUST FORGOT ABOUT ME DIDN'T YOU :( well dont let it bother you people dont reply to annoying people anyway xD

@White Rabbit can you analyze my personality? It's pretty easy :))

1. Who is this white rabbit you speak of?

2. I dont know you very well. I'd rather not go on personas people try to pass off by themselves. That's just judging people.

Hence why I asked her that question. Personal as it was, I doubt it would have been true anyway, and I wouldn't have bothered asking or analyzing just anyone's personality.