Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

Big Bang did that for me. On that subject, this song:

For me it was either Infinite or Super Junior. Maybe both.

PS: That song is great. I looked up the lyrics before and was expecting some sort of slow ballad, but I can't say I didn't like the way they sang.

Poor Ezzy. XD

<.<

You mean SooYoung and those other girls?

YEAH! Tae Yeon, Jessica, Sunny, Tiffany, Hyo Yeon, Yuri, Soo Young, Yoona, Seo Hyun <3 I'm no longer a huge fan though. But they still have my support XD

<.<

YEAH! Tae Yeon, Jessica, Sunny, Tiffany, Hyo Yeon, Yuri, Soo Young, Yoona, Seo Hyun <3 I'm no longer a huge fan though. But they still have my support XD

I've listened to Gee. (Cause Suju sang and danced to it.)

I've listened to Gee. (Cause Suju sang and danced to it.)

Yay \o/ it was pretty popular back then. And Genie too! Back when there were Koreans who visited my country, they were surprised when I sang Genie for them and they started dancing XDDD

Yay \o/ it was pretty popular back then. And Genie too! Back when there were Koreans who visited my country, they were surprised when I sang Genie for them and they started dancing XDDD

I've listened to some others too, mostly the subtitled parodies. Like The Boys, I Got A Boy, Oh!, a little of Run Devil Run. Gee was catchy, but not so catchy as Sorry Sorry.

Me too!!! \o/

But its regretful you didn't join >__<

Lots of people asked her but she just doesn't think she can roleplay :T (And please, can I ask you guys to interact with new members as well except of only veterans? :V)

Me too!!! \o/

But its regretful you didn't join >__<

Ahaha it's okay, you guys can do it :D

Lots of people asked her but she just doesn't think she can roleplay :T (And please, can I ask you guys to interact with new members as well except of only veterans? :V)

Three people isn't a lot :L and I really can't :P oh I noticed that. You all seem to be close on DCW, but you hardly ever interact. If I were there, I would give everyone a hug XDDD

Ahaha it's okay, you guys can do it :D

Three people isn't a lot :L and I really can't :P oh I noticed that. You all seem to be close on DCW, but you hardly ever interact. If I were there, I would give everyone a hug XDDD

Considering me and my aliases then you've got a lot.

I'm think that statement only applies to roleplay which happens on DCW? :V

Considering me and my aliases then you've got a lot.

I'm think that statement only applies to roleplay which happens on DCW? :V

lol I don't think you actually asked me to join....? =P

Eh, no! Seriously, I would give EVERYONE a hug! Except of course those who don't like hugs, especially not by me >__<

lol I don't think you actually asked me to join....? =P

Eh, no! Seriously, I would give EVERYONE a hug! Except of course those who don't like hugs, especially not by me >__<

I like hugs. *HUGS*

:o Sorry then. But YAAAAAAAY! <3333333

It's okay :P some time ago, I met up with this girl at the mall and the moment she saw me, she hugged me sooo tight that I've had a hard time holding myself back from pushing her away <____< (okay that's kinda mean XD)

Hey I got a few new members to join in previous rounds? (Not exactly new but well, new to rp)

And do you consider yourself new? :V