Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

It does! You chew it when you're in airplane, you feel better

Earlier I had thunder but come along with wind slapping windows. Threaten to blow dustbin as it's ready....

I'm really going to do it once I get the chance to ride on an airplane ;3

and btw I'm going to call you MS-san and it has two meaning for me: Miss Smiles and...Miwako Sato \o/

I'm really going to do it once I get the chance to ride on an airplane ;3

and btw I'm going to call you MS-san and it has two meaning for me: Miss Smiles and...Miwako Sato \o/

lol. you know how to make me smile! :D

I'm in good mood today. :) Now in my time is 15 to twelve, night.

I don't take back what I've said, but I'm probably just lying =P

you don't miss me ;__________; *runs off to Grand Canyon*

Of course I missed you. >:V Now, you silly Dorothy, come back here. I've got candy.

@kid: It'll be your last year, right?

Hm, no, not really. After that, I've got three more years in the gymnasium, and after that...there's the university.

Lol I can't. OTL the next year I lose my life =X

Well, that's not good.

you only smiled because you're in a good mood today? :mellow:

good morning in advance! hahahaha!

It's morning in your time when I type?

I can smile whenever I want can I? :P 'cause I'm Miss Smiles! You call me Miss Smile so I smile! :D :D

.... or you want to miss smile.. but I know you want me to smile.

You're going to Seoul? This month is spring right?

Yes, for the family vacation we unfortunately wasn't able to do last December. I think it's winter for the most part but I guess it's safe to say that the last week of February might show some signs of spring. It depends though.

That day is winter, it's drastic cold, because I went there with cold. (I was slightly sick, but it could be nose allergy, I sneeze even it's cold *roll eyes*) The scenery is beautiful. 

I should stock up on warmer clothes then, just to be safe. Awww but at least you got to enjoy the scenery :) I hope we visit those old Joseon-era castles.

They're famous for scenery, everyone loves it. :) Don't forget to bring camera, you love it too! You might get chance to wear traditional clothes. It was in other places, not in castles.

I've cleaned out the memory card of the camera already even though it's like 2 weeks away. XD Oh! I hope I can wear them and possibly buy some to take home. lol

I think there's stores which sells that, because some places has them for photography<br />

The one I've been to is photography studio, you might want to ask them where to buy costumes, if it's photography.

I think there's stores which sells that, because some places has them for photography<br />

The one I've been to is photography studio, you might want to ask them where to buy costumes, if it's photography.

I've heard it's expensive but I want it enough to be willing to pay. XD

Thank you for the tip! I'll definitely ask around.

:) Don't forget to bring enough cash to there! Their currency digits can freak you out even there's no decimal. Going to there it's like I'm in France. It's equally expensive as France. When I was there I always take out handphone to check converter.

Of course I missed you. >:V Now, you silly Dorothy, come back here. I've got candy.

I don't like candies. I've had my sweet tooth pulled out just today :mellow: but a bucket of ice cream would do \o/

It's morning in your time when I type?

I can smile whenever I want can I? :P 'cause I'm Miss Smiles! You call me Miss Smile so I smile! :D :D

.... or you want to miss smile.. but I know you want me to smile.

lol didn't you say that it's about to get 12MN there when you posted your comment? :P

hahaha okay you can smile anytime and every time you want XD

Oh wow, don't forget to bring shorts. It's like Hawaii.

Originally, I planned to go to Singapore in 2012's winter but had to be scrapped. Now, I'll trying to go to Singapore when my senior class was in National Exam

I don't like candies. I've had my sweet tooth pulled out just today :mellow: but a bucket of ice cream would do \o/

lol didn't you say that it's about to get 12MN there when you posted your comment? :P

hahaha okay you can smile anytime and every time you want XD

:D

Originally, I planned to go to Singapore in 2012's winter but had to be scrapped. Now, I'll trying to go to Singapore when my senior class was in National Exam

Well, hope all goes well. :)