Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

I'm not trying to get on your nerves :P

and also :V

sobbing_in_corner_by_fullmetal4869-d5rydl2.png

guess I had to add you myself so you'd appear on my friends' list :mellow:

/actually got three. + a pierced belly button ;o

only three? mine's now five \o/ but the one on your belly button sure looks cool! :D

Piercings dont look good on girls.

NO

@AL-They look like tomboy.

NO. the beauty of piercings is in the eye of the beholder

Piercings dont look good on girls.

D:<

I'm the girl here, Remember? and I KNOW what looks good on girls. WHY? Because I'm a girl obviously. duh.

That goes for you too AL. And everyone who agrees with 'em. >:o

guess I had to add you myself so you'd appear on my friends' list :mellow:

only three? mine's now five \o/ but the one on your belly button sure looks cool! :D

NO

NO. the beauty of piercings is in the eye of the beholder

1. :'D *Stops sobbing*

2. LoL have you seen her? :-|

3-4. Our opinions. :V

D:<

I'm the girl here, Remember? and I KNOW what looks good on girls. WHY? Because I'm a girl obviously. duh.

That goes for you too AL. And everyone who agrees with 'em. >:o

Im a guy here and I know what look can attract us.

That goes for you too AL. And everyone who agrees with 'em.

Just because you're a girl doesn't mean you know what looks best on them. You know why? BECAUSE you're a girl. You can't be objective with yourself. If you're wondering, I don't know what looks good on men. And I have a disastrous sense of fashion.

Whether it's regarding fashion, tennis, or love, you are better at your respective fields with experience, not with existing traits.

1. :'D *Stops sobbing*

2. LoL have you seen her? :-|

3-4. Our opinions. :V

Nah, I mean it probably looks cool on her :P

Hmmmkay~

Im a guy here and I know what look can attract us.

We don't do it to look attractive anyway. We don't do it to please people. Well, I'm not like that. I do it because I want to; but if you guys can't deal with that, then I can no longer do anything about it. And you can't do anything about it, either. Like what Jean has once told me, I shouldn't go basing my decisions off of others' opinions.

That's for all the guys in the world. Lol XD

I can't help smiling whenever I see stray cats :')

Nah, I mean it probably looks cool on her :P

Hmmmkay~

We don't do it to look attractive anyway. We don't do it to please people. Well, I'm not like that. I do it because I want to; but if you guys can't deal with that, then I can no longer do anything about it. And you can't do anything about it, either. Like what Jean has once told me, I shouldn't go basing my decisions off of others' opinions.

That's for all the guys in the world. Lol XD

I can't help smiling whenever I see stray cats :')

Im just giving my opinion. It depends on you on what decision youll take but as I said not all things done by most are cool. And there are decisions that you will need the opinions of others.

Just because you're a girl doesn't mean you know what looks best on them. You know why? BECAUSE you're a girl. You can't be objective with yourself. If you're wondering, I don't know what looks good on men. And I have a disastrous sense of fashion.

Whether it's regarding fashion, tennis, or love, you are better at your respective fields with experience, not with existing traits.

You missed a point there. Since I'm a girl, I would know what looks best on us. WHY? Because I've tried it. I've experienced it, And I know it.

P.s; That's my opinion, And you've got your own opinion, It's not I'm forcing anyone to agree with me.

@Ezzy: CATS ARE THE MOST HORRIBLE CREATURES EVER. EVER. EVER. </333333333

@Kiddo: If there're some cases which need people opinions, would you please state one of them at the very least for me?

@Kiddo: If there're some cases which need people opinions, would you please state one of them at the very least for me?

"Do these jeans make my butt look big?" :?