Detective Conan World
DetectiveSherry

Your family members in DC

nah, i'm a girl, i don't talk like that...

pffft, ahahahaha, ok maybe i do talk like that sometimes, but it's so strange... i don't try but somehow at home it's like i have a completely different personality then when i'm at school or hanging out with friends

I have lots of personality... So, when my parents, teachers, friends and cousins are talking about me, they will be quarreling whether I am something or am not and, all groups will have different point of views... most of the time.

dad:yusaku+agasa and most of kogoro

not as smart as yusaku ^3^, a little bit goofy and just like kogoro..protective

mom: as strict as eri but also motherly

older sis: shiho

me would be a lot of ran, somewhat girly yet sometimes boyish

a girl :D:D but i tend not to wear girly clothes (mini-skirts,lacy dresses, etc)

yay! a non girly-girl!!!

haha, my mom is always trying to get me to wear that sort of crap (AKA: dresses, skirts, frilly shirts, etc, etc, etc,) worst of all, she has no sense of fashion... my dad understands more than she does -.-

Dad: I guess a mix between Takagi and Agasa. We have a lot in common, but he tells lame jokes and puns.

Mom: Um... IDK, Satou's mom? We care for each other, but we don't see eye to eye...

Older sis: Hard one... Sonoko. Annoying at times, but has a good heart.

Me: I'm a mix of the Miyano sisters! Smart and strong (not physically, but mentally) from Shiho. Kind, friendly, smiley, etc. from Akemi.

These next people are my close friends, I consider them family.

Molly: Sato, no question there. Total tomboy, will speak her mind, and can win a fight. But she can draw way~ better than Sato. ;)

Maddie: Kazuha. Kind, considerate, but when she's mad, it's not a good thing.

Nate: Conan. Small for our age, has glasses, smart, likes to read.

Jamie: Ran. Really kind, nice, considerate, but I do not want to get her mad. Because she can beat the crap outta anyone she wants.

Jemma: Ai. She's smart, and though looks innocent, can be EVIL~. (Think back about what Ai did to Conan during that one Hot Springs case. Yeah, instead of revenge, Jemma blackmails)

Taylor: Azusa. Really sweet, kind, and kinda quiet.

Jessica: AKAKO. She sometimes laughs like her, and she can be a total witch. If you're wondering why I'm friends with her, it's because we have plenty in common and she does care about her friends.

honestly, i see myself as ran for i think i have the same circumstances as her (except waiting for a certain guy/childhood friend)..

my dad is like mouri kogoro, a funny character and can be a bit boatful at times and my father laughs like him..

my mother is like eri because she's not a good cook and she's a bit smart

i want to learn martial arts and i cry a lot, so i think that's what made ran and me a bit similar...

Daddy: Kaitou kid's father/Mouri kogoro

Mother:Eri/ yukiko.

Older bro: Bourbon.

Another older bro: Gin.

sister: Hakuba.

Sister's twin: Akako.

Grandfather: Megure.

Grandmother: Midori.

For me:

Dad: Anokata

Mom: Anokata's wife/Chianti

1st Elder Bro: Eisuke(I guess... :blink: )

2nd Elder Bro: Yusaku/Gin-(somewhere in between. Smart but vicious :wink: )

Elder Sister: Chianti/Vermouth (Somewhere in between)

Grandpa: Kogoro :P

Huh. Interesting.

Me: I have no idea.

Younger Sister: Ayumi. Guys, guys, guys, guys, guys... *shakes head* She's cute though (when she wants to be).

Mom: Eri (minus the cooking). Mom's smart, though she's not a lawyer (that would be my dad) and she cooks decently, unlike Eri. She's a little like a teenager sometimes and very much in love with my dad though she doesn't always show it. Pretty strict and too busy for her own good. Also a perfectionist, which is a bad combo.

Dad: I would say Eri here, but he's a guy, so... =X Dad's kinda like Yusaku. He's smart and decently funny, nor does he mind bending the rules a little. He sucks at cooking anything that isn't dumplings though. =X

My mom- Sato . very good person and a great freind but when she's mad..she's MAD!

my dad- Heizo. stubborn old fool of a man who beats the (censored) out of me just because i don't wait on him like a maid.

My sister- Sera. she cares about me alot but half the time she's either faking being mad or she doesn't care. she's a good freind and we're close but she likes to pretend she doesn't care

my dad is kogoro except just a bit wierder

my mom is Gentas mom

my oldest brother is heiji

my oldest sister is sera

my second oldest sister is haibara

my third oldest sister is sonoko

my fourth oldest sister is kogoro's apprentice

...and my dog is like Goro(Eri's cat)

if i got to choose really who wanted to be family in dc it would be

my dad like yuusaku

my mom like Eri

my brother like Kaito

i think i would keep my sisters the same as well as my dog

nice topic.......hmmm lets see......

My Dad

his kinda like yusako and a bit of like agase . coz he makes this handy inventions like : ' glasses with a mini camera" ( can't really last long, coz you have to use them win its sunny outside). but sometimes some of his inventions don't work. and just end up in the garbage.mellow.gif

My Mom

she's like Eri but a little bit better at her cooking. and she acts like yukikko most of the time.

My older sister:

she's got to be like haibara/shiho . coz of her smartness and attitude. most of the time she acts like she's "the boss". and always give's you the "i-don't-care-what-your-doing" face.

My 2 oldest big sister:

she's like ran and a bit of like sonoko. i dont know why but she just's keeps on teasing other people and when she gets mad.................( RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!!!icon_e_surprised.gif) she'll kick your butt if you piss her off.......

My older brother:

he's like shinichi/conan. because he has great logic skills and he's kinda dense when it comes to love.......

So these are my crazy mix't up people that i call " MY FAMILY" happy.gif