Detective Conan World
DetectiveConanfan

Explain your username

It's just that My First name is Jeffrey and My Last Name is Sandoval. :)

Me no understand either. tongue.gif

To be honest, I don't really have much inspiration for my username, but here's what I know:

Rosa comes from my strange obsession with roses.

Blade comes from...blade? Knife?

Maybe Gallade, because I used to be a Pokemon fan.

Put them together and what do you get? I don't know. tongue.gif

hikari4869 actually is my nick name and code of sherlock.

my name is Nur, Nur means Light, in japanese light is Hikari

and i like sherlock holmes as same as Shinichi

4869->shi,hachi,roku,kyu-->japanese read: shiaroku->sherlock

blue is my favorite color th_084_.gif and strawberry is my favorite fruit th_059_.gif

the truth is i have never touched a blueberry before hahahahaha 07baa27a.gif

That's cool. It's really good your fave color is blue not pink. I do not like pink...

Stradivarius actually is a name of violin that appears in DC cases..

That's a cool name, i think, so i use it as nickname..04a97f13.gif

I thought so...sounds familiar at first.

My username is Yellowglow. Duh. Yellowglow is actually a character I made in my book, The ROYGBIV. She's a superhero and a princess of Yellowsville. Her real name is Yanna Yvette Yelhiya. Her superhero name is Yellowglow.(Obvious) Yup, that's all.

YELLOW IS THE BEST!!!

My username huh. :D Well, Kristel981 is a username I had since I joined some sites.

Kristel is my first name and 981.. 981? :unsure: I don't know where I got it. But 1 is my favorite number. :P

I got my username Aeyra because I was writing a story called 'Phantom' where I racked my brain for two hours trying to think of a unique name that I had never seen used before. Hence, the birth of Aeyra Vind. The story is currently discontinued because I didn't have inspiration. (and anime took over my life.) I loved the name Aeyra, and I love most of the names I use for story characters, but Aeyra is the only one you'll see online. I just use it as a screen name and a pen name. BTW, it's pronounced 'Ay' (like, a long A sound)- 'ra'.

My username is 38dae3d2827183a7fd46e7b7e46992d6.gifConan Koibito38dae3d2827183a7fd46e7b7e46992d6.gif

Conan-for Conan of coursecc8e01a4b9fe9add5ea3ecf1c93b95cf.gifcc8e01a4b9fe9add5ea3ecf1c93b95cf.gif....

and

Koibito-is for Lovercc8e01a4b9fe9add5ea3ecf1c93b95cf.gifcc8e01a4b9fe9add5ea3ecf1c93b95cf.gif...

I'm a totally a lover of Conan...

5e96287b2100a48a95f72b5b4db968e1.gifコナン君ん大好き(Conan-kun Daisuki!)cc8e01a4b9fe9add5ea3ecf1c93b95cf.gif5e96287b2100a48a95f72b5b4db968e1.gif

alice= alice from Pandora Hearts, and I'm a HUGE fan of Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland. I just love that movie.

And tama is what some girls in Japan use to be cute. ^^

well my second name is denice. i mostly use denice001 ( my username ) 001 that should be 01 since other have taken it so i'll have to use 001 . it's not like james bond ( and i've never been a fan of him B) )

since my name was taken from an anime character and my father's name ( my second name )

that char. is dennis form yu yu hakusho ( in filipino ver . " ghost fighter " )

since my mother likes dennis ( kurama in the jap. ver ) she took my name from it.

and as a coincidence my father's name is also dennis so my mother put it as my second name

so i was named after them.

i use denz bec. mother calls my father dens ( which i changed to "z")

and there's nothing interesting about it.. 8-)

It's simple. 'Tna' is from my real name, but I abbreviated a little. Then Uchiha is from my favorite character in Naruto, Uchiha Sasuke. Probably later I'll change with Haibara's stuff on it.

Erm, my display name was really simple. Seeing as there's no one on here who knows my identity, I put it as IdentityUnknown. I was originally gonna put it as tonsostuff just like my Fanfic account, but it just sounded kinda weird on a forum, so I changed it to IdentityUnknown. Now people (aka. Aeyra and Mohorovicic) have a lot of nicknames for me based on that, so I suppose it was okay. I don't plan on changing it since it kinda seems to fit now. Plus, I like it.

My real name is Jean. Figure out my last name for yourself.

Once, when I was writing a fic about a female thief named Tsukiko. She is "Kaitou kid's rival, colleague and accomplice". In civilian she is a high school student, 18 year old Katsuki Kuroba.(yes, she is Kaito's sister. and no, I haven't published that fic.)