Detective Conan World
loulou4869

Who will Shinichi end up with?

Well it is so obvious that Shinichi will end up with Ran but there are a lot of people who want him to end up with Haibara so i want to see how it happens. I mean they can kill Ran off but the ending is suppose to be happy so that is not an option. I want to see what people have in mind.

Omg it is my first time making a post, i hope people comment :)

-loulou4869

post-18553-0-77924900-1357186596_thumb.j

Of course, he'll end up with Ai. ^-^

Way too impossible... /: Oh well.

Anyway, Welcome to DCW! Have fun and enjoy your stay! (x

Isn't this supposed to be your introduction?

I'd honestly be disappointed if it has a happy ending.

And yes, you could say that I'd like more for Shinichi to end up with Shiho, than with Ran, but that's impossible (well, at least for now).

Anyway, welcome to the forums!

• Upvote 2

of course hes gonna end up with RAN.. I mean its already obvious cause they’ve been childhood friends... and its obvious that shinichi loves ran... whenever ran’s with another guy he gets jealous... and shinichi already said that he already likes a girl.. and she is his childhood friend..

of course hes gonna end up with RAN.. I mean its already obvious cause they’ve been childhood friends... and its obvious that shinichi loves ran... whenever ran’s with another guy he gets jealous... and shinichi already said that he already likes a girl.. and she is his childhood friend..

Why? Aren't there enough "non-happy" endings in real life?

Because there sure are enough happy endings in anime. And I'm not talking about the worst possible ending anyway. I'd just be disappointed if it'd have a typical perfect ending.

That has nothing to do with the real life, though.

But why, I still don't get it. What's wrong with typical perfect endings, as long as there is enough suspense during the story.

Because it is more unique that way, and trust me, it'll leave a stronger impression on you. But anyway, this is an introduction thread, and we're getting off-topic. If you want to continue this discussion further, feel free to send me a visitor/private message.

Well, there is absolutely no doubt in my

Mind that Shinichi will end up with Ran.

I mean, Shinichi and Ran have been really

Good friend like, since the first grade

Or younger. And both of their parents

Are also really good childhood friends.

And I think Haibara-San would probably

End up with a classmate at their school. Or

Something like that. But, we don't know that

For sure therefore the series hasn't yet ended.

P.S. I've read online that the creator, Aoyoma

Gosho has the end planned out which could probably

Mean that the series is in for about 10 more seasons.

I always wanted Shinichi to end up with AI :), but I think he's going to end up with Ran. LOL, I actually ship Shinichi and Kaito but that's not going to happen :P

Shinichi will end up with Ran, no doubt about that. And Shiho/Ai, well I think she will die in the end, maybe protecting Shinichi/Conan or somebody else, but there is also a good chance that she is going to end up with _ _ _ _ _ _ _     _ _ _ _ ;)

Hm... That's one question that everyone for a fan like me is thinking about.

Well, sorry ShinRan fans, but I have a prediction that Shinichi will end up with Shiho. If Ran dies in one of the future episodes [Or the finale], here's it might lead to:

1. Conan starting to feel emotional, feeling the pain of what he should not have done at the very start [Mentioning the first episode aired and the manga released long ago.]
  2. Either Ran's mother or father would try to find the 'murderer' and avenge her death. They'd do anything to protect their daughter.
  3. Conan will reveal the truth to the ones he knew, and if it happens, it might become very depressing.

That's mine. Though I think it might have serveral disagreements by other people.

Likely, (VERY Likely), he will end up with Ran.

If all goes to bad and he cant get the antidote, afterall, its detective conan not detective shinichi, then he may stay like conan and some of the events of OVA 10 would come to life. 

(He would grow up to be a teen as conan, and grow to look virtually identical to shinichi.).

He would probably also date haibara. Because i know he would not date Ayumi for 2 reasons:

1. Gross. In real terms, she is 10 years younger. He REALLY be 26 in 10 years, while she would be 16.

2. Genta and Mit would probably destroy conan. 

But i still think the ending of the show will be an ironic and mad ending just to mess with us.

I would not be at all surprised if Shinichi wakes up in a hospital from a coma and discovers he was put into a coma from the drug he was forced to take, and everything was a dream.

Likely, (VERY Likely), he will end up with Ran.

If all goes to bad and he cant get the antidote, afterall, its detective conan not detective shinichi, then he may stay like conan and some of the events of OVA 10 would come to life.

(He would grow up to be a teen as conan, and grow to look virtually identical to shinichi.).

He would probably also date haibara. Because i know he would not date Ayumi for 2 reasons:

1. Gross. In real terms, she is 10 years younger. He REALLY be 26 in 10 years, while she would be 16.

2. Genta and Mit would probably destroy conan.

But i still think the ending of the show will be an ironic and mad ending just to mess with us.

I would not be at all surprised if Shinichi wakes up in a hospital from a coma and discovers he was put into a coma from the drug he was forced to take, and everything was a dream.

I agree with you... With all of it. If the ending happened like that, that would probably one of the bad ending (waking up and thinking it as a dream is always bad) well, if that happens, I WILL personally go to Gosho Aoyama's door and make him rewrite it. (Please?)

wait... OVA 10 is "Kid on Trap Island", I think you are talking about OVA 9..

And besides I that happens, who will Ran end up with?

lolololol i laughed hard at this last comment ^^

In my opinion, I want Shinichi to end up with Ran. And I think that's more likely to happen.

Gosho Aoyama says it will be a happy ending for everyone, right? 

I also think Haibara would end up with Subaru Okiya??? Or is it very unlikely? idk.

Shinichi will end up with Ran ;and shiho will end up with dr agasa

lol.

I moreso think she wont end up with anybody.

She seems like a loner. But if Akai is REALLY alive, when shiho returns to her normal self, and whenever akai comes out of hiding, it would seem right if they got together.  After All, Akai is secretly looking out for Shiho as he loved and dated Akemi before her death.

itz 'course gonna be ran........but den i realli wish dey'd sumhw pair him up wid Ai...........she's wayy more intresting den ran.......dey cud rig up da ending nd still make it happy 

Shinichi will end up with Ran ;and shiho will end up with dr agasa

i hope u noe dat agasa is old enough 2 be her father (grandfather, if u notice her age as ai).plus,ai acts more lyk his mother round him tellin him wat he shud do nd wat not.no remotely romantic feelings watsoeva.

i guess shiho will end up wid subaru okiya (considering dat he's shuichi akai,da 1 guy who cared 4 her older sis.)

datz my opinion........objections welcome

~case closed~