Detective Conan World
Misaki-chan

Secret Santa

Secret Santa Poll!  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Should we push back the reveal date to the 25th?

Sorry for the delay! Randomizing has been sent, Misaki and AiL should be sending you your "baby" (why the heck do you people use that term anyways?) fairly shortly! I have the master list, but no peeking before Christmas! :P

Hmm... wish I saw this like a week ago. XD (since I ended up not being able to do YinDragon's due to me not starting my Nuzlocke yet. >.>) Oh well! Hope everyone gets what they want and good luck to the present makers! (because time is short when you're having fun...)

OK SO! I was wondering, do people want to push back the reveal date to the 25th so people have another day to get gifts in? Should we or no? You can voice your opinion in the poll.

OK SO! I was wondering, do people want to push back the reveal date to the 25th so people have another day to get gifts in? Should we or no? You can voice your opinion in the poll.

I think it should be done.

So something really weird is going on with that poll up top. But I'm fine with it. I already turned mine in so :D

Are you running into trouble voting where it more or less says "answer all the questions"? Because I thought I fixed that. :\

Yeah, it's doing that to me too~

Just for reference, I voted no, but I don't know whether people need more time to finish their gifts...

Well, my SS gift was done... (And waiting for someone who making the SS gift to me XD)

Are you running into trouble voting where it more or less says "answer all the questions"? Because I thought I fixed that. :\

The whole "view/show results" thing is acting up, but anyway, I say yes, just because the whole glitchiness issue hasn't been fixed yet.

OK, think I've fixed it now. People may want to recast their votes.

@Akai Sera, I'm pretty sure there are people who need more time

UPDATE!

I am terribly sorry for doing this (as I am sure you all are very eager to see what you got), but because of the current circumstances, the reveal date has been pushed back to the 25th. As a result, if you wish to update your present (or still need to turn it in), you have until the 24th at 11:59 CST to get it to AiSu or I.

ALSO! Present reveal shall happen at December 25th, 7 PM CST!

Here's my side of the Secret Santa reveal or at least what I've received

From me to Emerald

557321_511789978853547_462007371_n.jpg

Please excuse the crappy. I know this is not the best I can do, but I tried ;_______; it's kinda hard to put in all your effort at 3 in the morning after 6 hours of sleep the night before OTL

From PhiBrainChild to The Banana Massacrer

shinichixshiho.jpg

From Emerald to Wildheart888

Shinichi and Ran at Tropical Land after the organisation is defeated

It was a rainy day, the organisation had been defeated a few months before, and Shinichi got his teenage body back...permanently, and earlier that morning, despite the rain, Shinichi and Ran decided to go to Tropical Land at 2.30pm. It was now 2.45pm and Shinichi was still waiting for Ran to arrive and was wondering why Ran was so late. Meanwhile..."I can't go to Tropical Land with Shinichi looking like this, there's mud all over me, what am I going to do...I have no choice I'll go home and change." so Ran went home and put on her best clothes that were wearable. As Shinichi was still waiting for Ran to arrive when he saw someone who looked similar to someone, he just couldn't figure out who, just then Ran finally arrived. "Sorry I'm late, my clothes got muddy and wet." "Really? Because your clothes look just fine to me, anyways, I'll get us some ice-cream." "Thanks Shinichi." As Shinichi went to get the ice-creams, he saw the man he saw earlier coming up behind Ran and drugging her with chloroform, and then he realized who the man reminded him of and who he was so then he went after them and...As Ran woke up in a dark room, she noticed that she was quite dizzy and that Shinichi wasn't around until she heard him shouting "RAN!!! GET OUT OF THERE, HE'S GOING TO KILL YOU IF YOU DON'T!!! RAN!!!" As she heard this she was wondering who "he" is, then Shinichi burst through the door and she was being held up with a knife to her throat. "Well Mr Silver Bullet, what are you going to do now that I can kill your girlfriend right this instant if I wanted to?" "Let her go!" Shinichi said angrily, Ran was surprised to see how angry he was, even she had never seen him this angry before. "And why should I let her go?" "Because if there's one thing you should never do, it's hold a knife to the girl I love right in front of me! And I've already figured out who you are, Scotch...child of Gin and Vermouth, that's right I heard them talking about you just before they went to prison! And I didn't forget them mentioning that you were the ace of the organisation!" "Well silver bullet, you're smarter than I thought you would be, as a sign of a little amount of respect I'll leave you and your girlfriend alone for now" Scotch said as he walked away. Ran was blushing so much from when Shinichi declared his love for her that her whole face had been red since that moment, and after Scotch left she whispered to Shinichi "I love you too Shinichi." Shinichi, remembering what he said earlier also blushed so much his face was all red, then, rainbow coloured fireworks flew into the sky, and Shinichi replied to what Ran said with a soft kiss on the lips and then she kissed him back, and as they continued their date to Tropical Land, Ran thought to herself "Finally, a date with Shinichi that isn't short and a little bit...well, normal."

From Wildheart888 to Saiki-chan

dcw_secret_santa_by_wildheart888-d5p6t7k.jpg

From Mohorovicic to Misaki-chan

Untitled

The woman stops at the gravestone

She puts a flower on the grave

Then sits down and cries for her loss

While two boys play cops and robbers

There is no rhyming pattern in this poem, but all lines are 8 syllables long. I didn't title this because a good name didn't come up. I guess you can make one up.

Honestly, I don't know what I was going to do at first. I was planning a fanfic, but then I decided that'd be too long. So I did a poem. In the end, this poem probably took me more time than a fanfic would, and I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.

I did completely ignore the wishlist at first, but did try to edge towards Sato x Takagi. Hmmm, I don't think it worked out, but enjoy anyway.

From Diamond to YoyoIlluser

mitsuhiko_x_ai_haibara_by_despair_crystallised-d5of9pe.png

From Saiki-chan to Diamond

gin_in_a_salsa_dress_by_lightningsaika-d5p30a3.jpg

Merry Christmas everyone! :D

• Upvote 1

So, I'm sure everyone's been eager to see what everyone has gotten and made, am I right? So let's get this ball rolling! (and sorry for getting the presents out a little late; the stupid page reloaded on me when I was making the post <_<)

First to bat with getting a present is the Sonoko lover Ren-kun!

Sonoko and Eleven Encounters with the Female Characters of DC

There were several people Sonoko had met that had impacted her life. They were all female (she didn’t tend to take advice from any men she knew; especially if they were Sherlock Holmes fans) – they were strong independent and all clever in their own, unique way. Not that she would admit it openly about all of them, but she admired every single one of them for a particular lesson each one had taught her.

Ran Mouri – Patience

Ran had always been her best friend. They grew up together (along with Shinichi, of course) and had done everything together. They were attached at the hip. Sonoko often had to ask for help from her friend, particularly with homework. Ran would laugh, reprimand her, and then proceed to hand her work over. Sonoko loved her dearly.

“Hey, Ran?”

“Yeah, Sonoko?”

She balanced her pencil between her upper lip and her nose, watching it teeter totter back and forth a few times. It fell onto her lap after a moment, and she sighed. “How can you keep waiting for Kudou-kun for so long?”

Ran paused, her blue eyes dilating just the slightest fraction. She had this faraway look in her eyes, and brought her hand to her chest, resting it above where her heart was. “Because I promised him I would wait.”

She frowned. “What if… What if he doesn’t come back?”

“He will,” was the immediate reply without a trace of hesitation, filled with absolutely certainty. “But even if it takes forever, I’ll be waiting.”

Sonoko then took the liberty to tease her friend of her cheesiness to lighten the mood, but in truth, she couldn’t comprehend Ran’s words. Maybe it was just the fact she didn’t have a person that special to her, or maybe it was because she didn’t have her own Shinichi who she was hopelessly to live with and constantly disappeared.

Or maybe it was just Ran.

Kazuha Toyama – Chastity

Sonoko met Kazuha through Ran. The three of them were good friends; they were quite the trio. She loved to spend time with both of them and often held sleepovers at her place. Sonoko didn’t know exactly a lot about Kazuha, but knew enough to like her. She did get the idea that she was in a similar situation as Ran and liked her childhood friend, who was also a high school detective. (She pitied them.)

The three girls laughed. They were exchanging stories about experiences with their childhood friends and just how ridiculous high school detectives were.

“Ah, sorry.” Ran giggled, standing up. “I have to use the restroom. I’ll be back in a few minutes!”

Kazuha and Sonoko waved and vocalized their farewell. The remaining two of their trio lay there, on the floor, resting comfortably on their sleeping bags.

The Osakan girl held her cell phone up in the dimmed light, staring at the dangling charm from the device with a satisfied smile on her face. Sonoko noticed.

“Oh? What’s that, Kazuha-chan?” She stared at it too.

“This?” The other girl blushed and immediately brought the phone down once again. “Nothing really!”

Her interest was now piqued. Sonoko could tell there was a story behind this. And, of course, being her lovely, nosy self, Sonoko wanted to know all of the details. She sat up, leaning closer eagerly. “Tell me!”

“W-Well…”

That was easy. She could see Kazuha’s defenses breaking down. “Please~?”

“It’s just a charm I made!”

“And,” she ventured gingerly, probing for more information, “doesn’t Hattori-kun have one just like it?”

More blushing. Sonoko grinned, victorious. “Y-Yeah, I made that one too.”

“So when are you going to declare your love for him~?” She was blunt, and straight to the point. That made it easier in pinning down her prey; it wasn’t easy to avoid such a straight forward question.

“Sonoko-chan!” Kazuha exclaimed in utter surprise, flustered.

Her grin widened, easily evolving into a gleeful smirk. “No way! You did?!”

“…Yeah. But he didn’t hear me!” She quickly added, almost defensively, looking down at the phone and its charm in her lap.

Sonoko’s amused expression turned sour and she frowned. “He didn’t hear you? Seriously?” What was with these ignorant high school detectives? They were supposed to be able to deduce everything, right? Apparently love wasn’t included in “everything”.

“No… He was too caught up with something else.”

Sonoko fumed. “Bastard!”

“He’s not really that bad!” Kazuha defended her childhood friend, almost glaring at Sonoko. She quieted after a moment, as if realizing how worked up she was. “Really.”

She was taken aback, not expecting that. “If you say so…” But then again, childhood friends were quite typically defensive of each other, and had a bond Sonoko couldn’t quite understand. She was envious of this particular bond, but not envious of the heartbreak that seemed to accompany it.

The other girl nodded, looking forlorn and even solemn. “I’ll tell him again some other time.”

Sonoko admired Kazuha’s understanding, and wished she had the ability to feel like that about someone else.

Ayumi Yoshida – Innocence

There’s not much to be said about Ayumi. Sonoko knew her as to be the little girl who was friends with the brat (AKA Conan). She was sweet, and of course, had a childlike charm she was slightly jealous of.

The thing that most stood out about Ayumi to Sonoko was her obvious crush on Conan. It was cute, in a way, and she explicitly remembers the day she confronted the younger girl about her feelings.

”Hey, kid.”

Ayumi looked up at Sonoko, her head tilted cutely to the side, curious. Her face was red from the cold and her usual headband wasn’t visible, because of the warm hat she had sitting upon her head, a pair of earmuffs wrapped snugly around her neck. “Yes, Sonoko-neechan?”

“You like the brat, don’t you?” She nodded her head to gesture at Conan, who was standing several feet away. He was with Ran, who was tittering over him, and making sure he was prepared to venture out in the snow on that cold winter day with his coat, hat, mittens, and scarf – the works. She was leaning towards the idea that Conan would suffer from being too hot and sweaty than from freezing to death when Ran was done with him.

If it was possible, Ayumi’s face turned a darker shade of red. “W-What do you mean?”

Sonoko was not impressed. She couldn’t have been even more specific if she had tried. She kneeled down, so her face was right besides the other girl’s. “I’m asking if you have a crush on Edogawa-kun.”

“…Yes, I like him,” she admitted quietly. Then, a moment after, she quickly added, “Don’t tell anyone! Especially Ai-chan!”

“Oh? A love triangle?” Sonoko teased, her tone holding something similar to as if she was gossiping about some sort of scandalous affair.

“Ah—No, uhm…” Ayumi searched for the right words to remedy the situation, but couldn’t seem to find them.

She remained squatted, balancing herself so she didn’t fall. “Don’t worry, kid, you can tell me anything.” She just wanted to know all of the juicy details now. She didn’t really think the kids were too young to be in love, and believed that love could come in all shapes and forms.

A small sigh. “Well, it’s just… Ai-chan and Conan-kun are so smart and mature and adult like and they’re always off together alone!” The words came rambling out of nowhere, all said in one breath.

“Ho… Is that so?”

Ayumi nodded, a sad expression taking over her features. “Yes, and it bothers me sometimes. But… Conan-kun is so brave and clever… Why wouldn’t she like him?”

To Sonoko, Ai didn’t seem to be the type of girl to have childish crushes like Ayumi, but that was just from her point of view. And besides, Ayumi seemed oblivious to the apparent crushes Genta and Mitsuhiko had on her. (Sonoko had seen them glancing at her longingly more than often enough. Or glaring at Conan whenever Ayumi swooned over him.) “You don’t know unless you ask her, right?”

Ayumi hesitated, looking torn. “But…”

“Hey, you can do whatever you want, kid, I’m just offering my advice.”

“Thanks, Sonoko-neechan,” she smiled, genuinely grateful, “I’ll think about it!”

“Ayumi! Come on, let’s go!” The brat beckoned the girl over, Ran finally finished fretting over him.

“Oh! See you later, Neechan!” She ran off to join him, already happily chatting with him.

Sonoko stood up as she watched her go, smiling. She felt nostalgic, seeing Shinichi and Ran as they were younger. She still remembered the days back when she had been oblivious about life and was carefree.

She still remembered the time when she had been innocent as an elementary school student.

Ai Haibara – Adaptability

Sonoko had never met a girl like Ai. Not in elementary school, at least. She could not remember ever knowing a child as mature as her when she was that age. She was responsible, quiet, cold and rather introverted. It was interesting in a way, but she was sort of creeped out at the same time. It was very strange. And during the times she had try to converse with the girl on friendly terms, well, it hadn’t been the best conversations she’s ever had.

”Soooo… Do you like shopping?”

“Yes.”

“What kind of shopping?”

“Clothes shopping.”

“…Right.”

Sonoko sighed. The two girls were sitting on opposite couches, and the smaller one was flipping through a magazine. The atmosphere was a bit tense between the two of them, and Sonoko was doing the best she could to fix the situation, but it wasn’t working out very well. Professor Agasa had asked her to stay with Ai while he ran off to run a few errands. She found it strange, especially since the girl seemed perfectly capable of staying by herself. But she also seemed slightly on edge for some reason, but she had no idea why.

“…Is there something wrong?” She asked, still staring at Ai.

“No.”

“…I see…”

Silence again.

“Uh… Do you have any family?” Sonoko was searching for anything to ease the silence, besides the turning of pages. She loathed silence. The first topic that came into mind was regarding family. She had always been curious if the girl had any elder siblings. “Siblings or something?”

“…” Here, there was a briefest moment of hesitation. “An older sister.” Another page was flipped.

Success! “Do you see her often?”

“…No. She’s gone.”

As much as she disliked somber and serious conversations, she disliked silence even more. Sonoko took a moment to muse about exactly what the girl meant. Gone? As in, dead? She frowned. That was terrible… She couldn’t imagine what it would be like without her sister. “…I’m sorry.”

“You shouldn’t be. It’s not like it was your fault.” There it was. Confirmation on her suspicions. And again, the maturity this girl possessed… She was pretty impressed. Sonoko didn’t know why. She was not one to usually care about such things. Then it hit her.

Maybe her sister’s death was exactly why Ai was so mature. Yes! That had to be it. To cope with the situation, she had to have matured and evolved into an adult rather quickly and was missing her childhood because of it. It was too terrible.

Sonoko stood up. “That’s it. We’re going to the mall.”

Ai looked up, almost in surprise. “Eh?”

“We’re going to shop until we drop!” She declared, her purse hanging snugly from her right shoulder. “Come on, let’s go!” She held out a hand for Ai to take.

The girl seemed to study her expression for a moment, as if asking her if she was serious. Then she set down her magazine on the wooden coffee table in front of her, and took the teenager’s hand. “…Okay.”

Maybe Sonoko had imagined it, but she could’ve sworn she saw the faintest hit of a smile on Ai’s face.

Jodie Starling – Forgiveness

Sonoko had always liked her English teacher, Jodie-sensei. She was fun, interesting, and a spunky woman. She was, in a way, a role model to Sonoko, and she always found it nice to just talk with her. She hadn’t seen the FBI agent since she had been shot, retired from being Ran’s and her English teacher, and returned to America until several months later when she spotted her on the street.

“Jodie-sensei! Is that you?!” Sonoko cried happily, spying a familiar head of blonde hair. Her former teacher stood out, being a foreigner, even on the busy streets.

The woman turned around, and indeed, it was Jodie. She smiled widely, recognizing the girl. “Ah, Suzuki-san! It has been a while~.”

Sonoko nearly knocked the both of them over as she hugged her. “How have you been?”

Good, good!” The two words were spoken in English, probably from habit. “And yourself?”

Good!” She said, in English, as if to repeat after her teacher like it was before. She smiled. She switched back to Japanese for her next sentence. “I was just going to the coffee shop! Do you want to come with me~?”

There was just a small moment of hesitation, but the smile quickly returned. “Sure! A cup of coffee sounds nice!”

And so, the two happily made their way to the nearby coffee shop, which just so happened to be the one beneath the Mouri Detective Agency. They were welcomed and seated by Azusa, the usual waitress. After they had ordered their drinks, Sonoko began questioning the FBI agent, eager to know just what has been occurring in her life.

“So, what are you doing back in Japan?”

“Oh, just a holiday,” she replied, her eyes betraying nothing. Sonoko wasn’t quite sure if she believed her, but she went along with it. “I missed Japan very much!”

Sonoko had a question she had been wondering for a while, in fact, ever since she had found out that Jodie was an agent, so she changed the subject. “Jodie-sensei?”

“Yes, Suzuki-san?”

“Can FBI agents have relationships~?”

Jodie gave her a strange look. “Of course they can.”

Here, Sonoko gained a devious glint in her eye. “So do you?”

She raised her eyebrow, perhaps pondering if she should even answer her. Azusa returned with the pair’s drinks, distributed them, and left once more. Jodie and Sonoko both thanked her, before returning to the subject. “I used to.”

“’Used’…?” She trailed off, encouraging her to continue. She wouldn’t pry if Jodie wouldn’t tell her, but now she was curious.

“Yes. With a fellow agent.” She seemed to get a faraway look in her eyes, and she stirred her coffee with the thin, red and white straw slowly.

“If… If you don’t mind me asking, Jodie-sensei, what happened?”

“Well, for a mission, he was to woo another woman. At that point, we were in a relationship with each other. But, you see, he was the type of man who refused to be in a relationship with two women at the same time, so he broke it off with me.” The words held no bitterness, much to Sonoko’s surprise.

“What? But wasn’t it just a fake relationship?” She exclaimed, not able to believe it. “What a jerk!” She probably had no right to say that, not knowing what the mission was exactly, and judging just from what she heard.

“Oh no, he is the completely opposite from a ‘jerk’,” Jodie laughed, almost amused. “He saved me, after all. I owe him my life. And a mission is a mission; I can’t hold a grudge against him for such a thing. Although, in the end, I suspect he may have held feelings for the woman.”

It was Sonoko’s turn to give Jodie a strange look. She didn’t understand. How could Jodie forgive him so easily? Especially for actually falling for the girl. “So you’re still friends?”

“…Not exactly,” Her voice grew quiet, and solemn. Sonoko immediately knew something terrible had happened to the man. “He’s… passed on now.”

“…Oh, I’m so sorry,” Sonoko said. She was such an idiot. Jodie looked as if she was about to tear up, just from thinking about it. She felt terrible.

“No, no, it’s fine,” Jodie wiped away a few nonexistent tears, as if making sure they didn’t even have a chance to form. “But he was a great man. One of the best agents.”

Sonoko was never able to forget how her former English teacher had been able to forgive the unnamed man for falling in love with another woman during a mission.

Ayako Suzuki – Cherishment

Sonoko loved her sister dearly. She loved all of her family, but she loved he sister dearly. She enjoyed spending time around the elder girl, and surprisingly they got along well. One would normally suspect the two of them wouldn’t get along at all, especially being from a rich family, but it was not the case for the Suzuki sisters.

Sonoko knocked on Ayako’s door. It was about time she visited her sister, especially to see how she was doing married to her husband. She had decided it was her duty to make sure she was happy with the man she had chosen. She waited a few moments on the doorstep until the door opened.

“Sonoko!” Ayako greeted, smiling widely. “Nice to see you!”

“Ayako-neesan!” Sonoko hugged her sister. “I missed you!”

“I missed you too.” She patted her back, before releasing her and holding the door open. “Please, come in!”

“Thank you!” Sonoko slipped her shoes off, and put a pair of slippers on instead.

“Would you like something to drink?”

“No, I’m fine, but thanks.”

“You’re welcome. Shall we head into the living room, then?”

“Sure!” She followed Ayako to the room, and they settled comfortably onto the white couch. She glanced about the room to see if everything was in order; it was. Impeccably neat, in fact, she couldn’t find a single thing out of place. “So, how has your husband been~?”

“Yuzo’s been very well!” She said. Sonoko searched for any signs of abuse, or unhappiness on her sister’s expression.

“Is that so? He hasn’t been mean to you, or anything?” Sonoko questioned, completely serious.

“Of course not!” Ayako exclaimed, a disapproving tone entering her voice. “Sonoko, why would you even think that?”

“I just want to make sure my sister is happy and that he didn’t marry you just because of our money!”

Ayako sighed. “Sonoko, dear, I love Yuzo. He didn’t marry me because of my wealth, or our family’s status. I am very lucky to have him.”

Sonoko was not quite convinced, but did not say anything. But her sister’s words made her think about marriage. It was a serious thing, and one that usually lasted forever. If she was to marry, she had to be absolutely certain she loved the person, and it was not for anything else but love.

And when she did find that special someone, she would be lucky to have them.

Aoko Nakamori – Acceptance

The first time Sonoko ever met Aoko Nakamori was at a Kaitou Kid heist. She had accidentally mistaken the girl for Ran – for some reason, they looked uncannily alike. It was like how Shinichi and Conan looked extremely similar. It was weird. But the two managed to spend a bit of time together, and Sonoko had come to appreciate the girl’s company.

”Sooo… Are you a fan of Kid-sama?” Sonoko asked, after a moment. It had been a bit of an awkward silence after the two had introduced themselves to each other after Sonoko had accidentally thought Aoko had been Ran.

“Kid?! As if!” Aoko retorted. “I despise him.”

“What?! Why?!” Sonoko couldn’t believe her ears. How could anyone hate Kid? He was awesome!

“My dad is Inspector Ginzo Nakamori,” she began to explain, after a brief pause. “Kid is always showing my dad up, and making him look like a fool.”

She didn’t quite understand. Her uncle was constantly made a fool of by Kid, but she had no problem with it. Then again, her uncle was rich and doing it for a hobby, not for his job. “…I see.”

“But I hope we can still be friends!” Aoko quickly said, smiling at the other girl. “Just because we have opposing views of Kid…”

“Of course!” Sonoko was surprised she hadn’t seen Aoko at a heist before. They both seemed to go rather frequently. “I would love to.”

“Great!” The girl looked happy. Sonoko smiled.

She would have thought that Aoko would have shunned her for her love of Kid, and ignored her. But instead, she had accepted her, and wanted to be friends.

Sonoko wished there were more people like Aoko in the world.

Sera Masumi – Determination

Sonoko had quickly adjusted to having Sera around with her and Ran. It was like she was a new Shinichi – she was also a high school detective, after all, but she was female (much to her surprise). She still remembered the first time she had mistaken Sera for a groper. It had been quite a shock to see her at Teitan High, but not an unwelcome one. It seemed she was originally from America, and one day, Sonoko decided she wanted to know more.

”Sera-chan, I have a question~.” Sonoko sat in the seat facing the girl, who was stuffing her face with food from her packed lunch. She had already eaten, and Ran was busy with something else that particular day.

“Yes?” Quickly, Sera swallowed her food, pressing the two points of her chopsticks on her lips.

“Why did you come to Japan? I mean, it seems interesting to suddenly move from America, y’know?”

“Ah, well,” she took a bite of her rice. “I used to live in Japan, but moved to America three years ago with my family, but we left my older brother behind.” She smiled, her eyes narrowing in determination. “I haven’t seen him throughout those three years, and I’m determined to find him.”

That was interesting. “Do you have any leads? Being a high school detective, you should be able to find him pretty easily, huh?”

Sera shrugged with a sigh. “Maybe. That’s what I was hoping, but now, I’m not too sure. But I’ll definitely find him in the end, no matter what.”

“Good luck~!” Sera thanked her, and she watched as the girl returned to eating her food.

Sonoko had never seen such willpower and determination to find someone before. But then again, she lived a relatively comfortable life, and had never had any need to find someone before. She knew if she hadn’t seen her sister in three years, she’d be trying to hunt her down too.

It was pretty inspiring.

Akako Koizumi – Charisma

Sonoko was not sure she believed in magic. Or well, maybe she liked to think she did, since she enjoyed Kaitou Kid’s magic, but that was different. That was the sort of magician entertainment magic. Magic being genuinely real was unheard of to Sonoko, and she couldn’t believe it when she met Akako.

Sonoko had been enjoying the warm, summer air as she headed home from school. It was the last day of school before break, and she was ready to go home and relax. But she was about midway home when she had been stopped.

“You there.”

Sonoko glanced around at the strong, woman’s voice that was suddenly heard. “Me?”

“Yes, you. Come here.”

She looked around one more moment and saw a small table set up on the side of the road, in the front of a building. There was a floating crystal orb, and a person wearing a cloak stood behind it. Sonoko was slightly creeped out, but approached the person nonetheless. She (?) seemed to be a fortune teller.

“I sense that you wish for love in your life.”

Sonoko blinked. “Doesn’t everyone?”

“No.”

“…” She was not quite certain how to reply.

“Oho. You wish for Kaitou Kid’s heart to be yours as well?” The voice of the cloaked woman (?) took a tone of amusement.

“…Sort of?” It’s not like she wanted to possess him, though. This was getting weirder and weirder. Maybe she should just walk away while she still could.

“How interesting. Ohohoho~!” High-pitched laughter emanated from the woman (?) beneath the cloak. “But alas, his heart shall be mine. All men are to be my slaves, after all!”

“…’Slaves’?” Sonoko knew she should make a break for it. But she couldn’t help but be curious at the word ‘slaves’. (Yes, she was a terrible person.)

“Indeed! I am the heir to the Scarlet Arts, Akako Koizumi! I am a witch, my dear mortal, and I am able to charm all men to do my bidding.”

“Just how old are you?”

Promptly, the hood of the cloak was drawn away, and the most beautiful girl Sonoko had ever seen came into view.

She was probably around the same age as Sonoko, in high school, with long, magenta hair. It seemed to be in perfect condition. She had unmarred, pale skin, and piercing red eyes. She looked like she belonged in Hollywood. She was simply gorgeous. Sonoko would be lying if she said she wasn’t jealous.

“Have you not ever heard of not asking a lady of her age?” Akako sniffed, as if irritated.

“Of course I have,” she retorted. “So… What do you mean witch and slaves? Are you crazy?”

“How rude!” The self-proclaimed ‘witch’ exclaimed. “I was being completely honest (for once) and you did not believe me? Ugh. Mortals.”

Sonoko didn’t really know what to make of this, so she began to walk away.

Akako watched her go. “What an ungrateful, disgusting little mortal.”

But a moment later, Sonoko was standing in front of the table once again. “I have a question.”

“And?”

Sonoko ignored the girl’s sarcastic tone. “Are you a seductress?”

She could have almost sworn she heard Akako purr. “Why yes, I am~.”

“How do you do it?”

“Do what?”

“Seduce men,” she said, rolling her eyes.

“Various spells, of course,” replied Akako, without batting an eye. “As well as charisma and charm. They are very important factors. You must be confident.”

“Charisma?” What the girl had described so far most definitely sounded like charisma. Except in an extremely creepy way.

“Indeed, my dear mortal. You must be able to exercise control over other mortals, by charming them. It is quite simple.”

“Right, right. Well, I’m just going to walk away and pretend this never happened.”

“If you wish to do so, my dear mortal, then go right ahead.”

And so, Sonoko found herself walking away from Akako Koizumi once again, her words still echoing in her mind. And despite her strongest wishes to actually forget that she was ever stopped by Akako never came true. Her advice about charisma continued to remain in her head, and she often thought about it. She never able to completely erase the thought from her head, and it actually came to be useful at later times.

(She may or may not have tried to use charisma around Kaitou Kid and promptly reminded him of a certain witch and therefore scared the hell out of him. Akako, to say in the least, was incredibly amused that night.)

The Mysterious Woman (Akemi Miyano) – Kindness

Sonoko had once been walking alone after dark, heading home. It had been nearly pitch black except for the street lights, and it had been pouring. She was freezing, and still had a ways to go before she reached her home, but she had to make it. She was saved by a mysterious woman she had never seen before that night.

It was a dark and stormy night.

Literally. Sonoko was cold. Her jacket was drenched, and she was unable to warm herself. She had foolishly not checked the weather that morning and hadn’t an umbrella on her person. She still had several blocks until she made it to her home, and just her luck, her cell phone’s battery had died. Sonoko sneezed. Oh great, she was catching a cold.

All of a sudden though, an umbrella came above her, and shielded her from the unrelenting rain.

“Are you alright?” A quiet voice inquired from beside her. Sonoko turned to see a rather petite woman with long, straight brown hair reaching to a little above her waist next to her. She was wearing a black coat, and her eyes were filled with genuine concern for her.

She tried to smile, but her teeth were chattering too much. “I-I’m f-f-fine…”

The woman frowned, and she took Sonoko’s hands with one of her own, rubbing them together quickly, trying to warm them up. After a moment, she took the hands and wrapped them securely around the umbrella handle. “Here.”

“W-What? No, I can’t accept this—“ Sonoko tried to protest.

“Yes, you can,” The woman now smiled. But it wasn’t a fake smile – it was warm, kind and compassionate. This stranger she had never seen before wanted her to take her umbrella in the middle of a rain storm at night.

“I really can’t—“

But, as suddenly as she had appeared, the woman had suddenly disappeared. Sonoko glanced around wildly, looking for her, but she was gone.

“…Thank you.” She tentatively said into the night, hoping the woman could’ve somehow heard her over the loud dripping of the rain, but she doubted it.

Sonoko would never forget that act of kindness the mysterious woman had shown her. It touched upon her heart unlike anything else ever had. She would be eternally grateful, and hoped she was still doing well now.

Chris Vineyard (Vermouth) – Secrecy

One time, Sonoko had the honor of meeting Chris Vineyard, Sharon Vineyard’s daughter. She was a famous actress, and Sonoko found her to be quite amazing. She had accidentally stumbled upon her on the busy streets, and had recognized her.

”Oh, sorry, I wasn’t looking where I was going—“ Sonoko abruptly stopped, staring in awe. “Y-You… You’re—!”

Chris Vineyard stood in front of her, clothed entirely in black, and wearing sunglasses despite it being a rather dark day out. A simple silver necklace hung around her neck, and a charm that seemed to be in the shape of a bullet (also silver) hung from it. Slyly, the woman pressed her index finger against Sonoko’s lips.

A secret makes a woman, woman.”

With a smirk and a wink, the woman vanished into the crowds around her. Sonoko could only sit there, wondering exactly what had just happened. People began to stop and ask if she was okay.

After that fateful meeting, Sonoko concluded that hearing her famous quote in person was much different than simply hearing a recording of it.

---

Author's Note: My apologies. I was going to include Yukiko and Eri, but I simply didn't have the muse. (And I forgot Satou and Yumi and Yoko and augh. I'm a terrible person. ;w; ) Well, I hope you enjoyed!

(Please also disregard how Sonoko was basically trusted with almost all of the characters' secrets. I highly doubt they would have told her so easily, but............. For the sake of the plot!!)

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

This lovely gift was made by Akataka

Stop that watch! Next present goes to Stopwatch!

Next up is the gift for DCW's Collateral Damage, Akai Sera!

Erru are aiming her M4A1 to one of the Trebizond soldiers who taking a boy as hostage and Lenny shocked, disposing the M202 and shows off his Glock 18, aiming at Conan but Hidemi leveled her MP10 to him. Aria asked, “Shit… They are outgunned us. But Luke, you sure you can trust this Russian and his men?” Luke replied, he took his dropped FAL, “With my life... He and us are not so different. We are all soldiers without an army...Betrayed...Forgotten...Abandoned. In here, we are all brothers.” Aria smiled, “Relax, brother. They will face their darkest fears….” Several squad cars pulled up in front of Luke’s trashed car, including a red Mazda RX-7 and Shiratori got out from his car, aiming his revolver, “You are under arrest for possessing military weapons, taking innocent civilian as human shield and money laundering” Marino turning, walking to the roadblock and dropping his RPG. Alexei commented to Reznov, aiming his main weapon after he threw away the RPG, “Reznov, your men must know this is suicide.”

He replied, looking to both side while his hands hold his PK, “Victory cannot be achieved without sacrifice, Alexei. We know this better than anyone. Prepare yourselves, comrades!” Kazimir just walked to Marino, ignoring his enemies on the back, “You got problem, man?” Marino scowled, “Nah, I gotta another problem. Too many cops, front and back…” He pulled out a Micro-Uzi but Conan, with Hidemi’s protection, shouted, “Even you armed with military weapons. You will lose for good…” he then kicks a trashcan and knocks Marino unconscious, Felicità shouted, “Now you are surrounded! Surrender now or we will open fire!” Just then the front door burst open and a pack of gang members burst through the door. They had their guns drawn. They opened fire hitting a police in the back and one of the gang members shouted, “Hey! Get inside, we will clean these worms!” Luke and his crew nodded and went inside as the gang members fired upon Takagi but he, Shiratori and Sato ducked in time. Lenny asked the gangster, “How about my friend which knocked out outside?” The gangster replied, he tossing Lenny a FN FNC “Our crew will take him back! Use this gun to pierce the vest!”

A Trebizond soldier popped a box and took an AK47. He chambers it ready, firing at Hidemi. She hoped behind her car and the blast hit the car’s window, sending shards everywhere. Lenny fired the FNC zooming in on the chest of a CIA agent and squeezing the trigger. The rounds hit the guy in the chest and tore into his stomach, ripping through his intestines. The rounds exited his back and he fell dead on the street, near Hidemi and Ethan. Erru ran up and fired her M4A1 six times at Lenny but he only hit at hip. Conan noticed Trebizond Cartel and the gangsters were pushing the police near Marino. “They are trying to recover one of his friends!” Hidemi smiled to him, her MP10 on her left hand, “Conan-kun, we’ll stop them… And I’m sorry at that poor kid. He didn’t make it through…” her smile fades at her friend’s lifeless body and smiled back at Conan. Jodie acknowledged Conan “You are safe with us, you have planted the tracker eavesdropped the gangster even they aren’t noticed while they are holding you and Eisuke. And anyway, what Radiuses and Trebz are planning for?” her words were cut as more thugs who wearing flashy clothing. They had their weapons drawn.

“Are these your men?” asked The Gangster to Luke. “Reznov, Kapecki and Aria are my friends…” He replied with firing his FAL on the head of a FBI agent and squeezing the trigger. The rounds hit the guy in the head and his crimson blood splattered on the road. The Gangster introduces himself, “I am Krasny, Foma. You can call me Thomas” Reznov replied, “Good… Now this is it….” The Trebizond fired the AK again and hit one of two Feds who trying to take Marino away. Luke and Kazimir holding the building from oncoming FBI and Police until S.A.T squad shows up. “The S.A.T is here! Good!” Reznov cheered as he draws his Tokarev after his PK went dry and one of his men asked, “How is this good?” Conan overhears that Reznov and his crew planning to assassinate a group of scientists before his rival, Manhattan Heights taking him alive. “So, how you gonna cap those slovoch?” Kazimir asked. Foma interrupt the talk, “My soldier will shred them to dust at Vorkuta….”

Reznov walking menacingly at incoming S.I.T troops and starts firing his Tokarev. Before the S.I.T can return fire, Reznov took cover at the wall. He noticed a wounded CIA agent near him and Reznov aiming his gun threateningly at the poor agent’s head and snickered, “Hey comrades, you need some help?” he finish off the wounded CIA agent and noticed Eekei was watching him executing the poor agent. Reznov took the agent’s M4A1 which was equipped with a grenade launcher and an ACOG sight. He chambers it to check the ammo. Marino crawl out to him and Reznov asked him, “When you free from them?” Marino told him as he readied his LR300, “No time to chit chat. These fuckers pretending to ‘dead in the grass’ and we gotta move ourselves before these cops cap us both!” Reznov nodded, “Alright, here we go…” Marino emerged from cover, firing his LR300 at incoming S.I.T and hopped over a car and taking cover. He snickered to Eekei, “You know you won’t mess with Trebizond if you wanna keep your family alive, motherfucker!”

Eekei flashes his G36KV w/ C-Mag and ACOG sight and firing at Marino who insults him. Marino fired his LR300 to Eekei and Hidemi return fire with her MP10. Reznov slowly moving to Marino’s position and firing his M4A1 to everyone who trying to capture his comrades and he cooking a grenade threw it into Eekei who trenched at his car but he threw it back and the grenade exploded near Luke’s dead van. Eekei shouted, “Even you are killing my best friends, I and my friend will rout your gang for good” Marino emerged from cover with his LR300 in hand, snarling at Eekei, “NOT today asshole! I gonna cap your sorry asses before you can cap me, dawg!” Reznov realized Marino is sitting ducks and Eekei with Hidemi trying to kill Marino for what he done to Eekei’s friend. “Aw, shit!” Marino cursed and Reznov took him away from gunfire and they headed to the house who Lenny and his crew was inside and Luke explained to Marino, “Alright, you can vow revenge later after you and your gang is safe. Krasny have a plan” Foma explained the plan as more of his men exchange fire with cops, “Kuzma noticed me if the Ascension scientists was here after his crew trying to whip them. We can slay them at Vorkuta Gulag if we losing the cops. Now we must go…”

Conan hears the conversation and he warned Jodie, “They want to kill the scientist at Vorkuta Gula-” Ethan interfered, he firing his “No, they will kill the scientists at Trebizond Hill, the hearts of Bulgarian and Turkish mafias. And the Manhattan Heights” Gin snapped his words, “They was Balkan-based armed gangster from Croatia, then moving to New York and hating District Varna and Nikolov Family because something. The head of the Manhattans was Valiant Lebedev and-” Hidemi interfered, she noticing if Trebizond, the Gangsters and Rad’s are began to chase the Ascension scientists, “They are starting to chase the Ascension Scientist. Should we protect the scientists? Or we must wait Mason and Hudson to do so?” Gin replied, he chambering his RK74, “We must wait them. This city is under siege… Keep your eyes open as many gangsters, thug, mobsters and mafia claiming the Ascensions...” A S.I.T personnel running to Ethan and he replied to Gin, “Krasny was here but they trying to flee. We will surprise them before they surprise us… They brought their own toys at Trebizond Hill…”

Gunshot still heard and Luke with his crew split to four to hiding from police. Reznov, Alexei and Foma entering his van. “Trebizond? So these scums were heading to our crib for their own death wish?” Alexei asked in silent as they entering Foma’s van. “The Ascensions were hiding in this city and they are making a deal with someone named Jacob at Thursday and these Feds were making our gang cut off, including Natake and Conan, the seven years old detective!” Foma replied as he starting his van. “Now we will cut them loose before the cops or the Manhattans. By the way, the 7-yr detective you talking about was Shinichi Kudo, our hatred enemy.” Reznov explained. Alexei looked outside, and looks back to Reznov, “Shinichi? Well, we got pissed by him! And why he got protected?” The van passing Teitan High School, and there is no more cops who tailing Foma’s van. “He’s the Silver Bullet, whatever the name. But, our gang will bury him… Have faith, comrades. All of you…” Reznov told the occupant of the van…

Foma stopped the van at a Russian bar and Reznov asked him, “What happen?” Foma replied, “We’re here. Home of our gang, Ryazanovich Bar. Now let’s get inside. Your comrades already wait there.” The gang stepped out from Foma’s van and headed inside the bar which heavily guarded by District Varna as rain falls outside the bar.

On the next day, Luke walking to Foma’s room and he found him calling his comrades. Foma scolded, "Listen, if these Feds trying to ‘capture’ our cache, we gotta piss them out. You hear me?" His man shrugged, “Well, if they trying to capture our cache which we hid it at a senior high school. We forced to blow them up…” Foma looked outside, “Stay safe. I call you later.” He hangs up the phone and Luke asked him, “What happen?” Foma hastily explain, Marino’s car is waiting for him at outside, “These fools were protected by FBI and they will found my weapons. I will give them lesson to not mess with District Varna” As Foma walked to outside, Luke warns him, “Hey, don’t you notice they are armed, man?” Foma didn’t reply as he already exits the bar and Luke told Cechy, “We cap that sucker if they storms this place” he sinisterly replied, “Don’t worry, they will mowed down…”

One the outside, Foma enter Marino’s car, “What’s up, Kapecki? You brought your friends right? Now let’s cap these dumbass!” Foma greeted Marino, “Let’s go!” Adriano said to him and Mikoyan nodded with Foma, “Let’s do this!” Marino drives his dusty Pontiac leaving the bar.

At Agasa’s house, Detective Boys with Agasa was talking with Felicità and Eisuke. Gin’s Porsche parked near a pimped Camaro SS. “Thank you Felicità-chan to freed Conan-kun and Eisuke from Russian mobsters” Agasa thanked Felicità, “No problem. It was my pleasure to free your friend from these mobsters” she turned to Eisuke, “So, where are your sister now?” he replied, pointing Agasa house, “She was inside with your father. You can join with them”

Meanwhile, Marino driving his car passing Beika Library and Foma prepares his Uzi. He talked to Mikoyan, “How about the message which you send to the police?” He replied as he loads a Spectre M4 and chambers it ready, “They think it is just scam or something” Adriano loading his Tokarev TT and chambers is ready, “This hit will shock them…” Mikoyan nodded, he’s loading another gun. A PM63 RAK “Yeah, I hope the Ballas aren’t here. But I not sure they not arrived.” Marino shrugged, Foma handing him a loaded SP89, “For sure…” Adriano cheers him up as he loads his CZ 75 B and chambers it ready. They are turns right, passing Beika General Hospital. “That house there, at the right after the intersection. Go in there, cap these fools, get the fuck out and don’t leave any fucking trace.” Mikoyan instructed after he put his hoodie over his head to conceal his face. Foma told Marino, “Hey, shut that thing down!” he turns off the radio and he slow his car.

“So, Conan-kun. Are you didn’t want to join the party?” asked Agasa. “No, thank you. I’ll stay here” Agasa now turned to two men who he walked out from a Monte Carlo SS, and he greeted one of them “Glad to be here, are you coming alone?” The men replied, “No, I bring my friend. You can call me Kei.” He then headed to Agasa’s house. Eisuke meets Conan with his friend, “So, Conan. Are we will found the scientist before the mobsters will kill them?” Conan replied in serious tone, “Only time will tell. As they still gone dark, we can’t find them. And Peter was here?” Eisuke told him, “He’s already here. Why?” Conan looked, “I worried something horrible will happens to him…”

Marino looked to the house afar and he pats Foma’s shoulder and he nods, “Alright, this is it. Get ready…” he ordered as he noticed if his targets were outside Agasa’s house. Mikoyan leaned out of Marino’s Pontiac, gave him better view about the house and several cars parked outside. Adriano looked as the car is slowly approaching Agasa’s house. Marino took his SP89 with his right hand as his left hand holding the steer and Foma looked to him, asking, “This is it?” he briskly nodded. Conan still didn’t notice a dusty Pontiac approaching Agasa’s house and the shooters reading their weapons. He noticed this, but it’s too late.

“Whassup, partner?” Foma shouted as they open fire at Agasa’s house, forcing everyone at the house to get down to the floor in panic. Gin also prone because the loud gunshot.

Foma firing his Uzi at Peter, sagging him in the side. Eisuke running to cover to avoid gets shot. One of his friends, Rico draws a Glock 18 and returned fire. Mikoyan emptying his Spectre dual wield with his PM-63 at Peter who had already been hit in the side and back from Foma’s Uzi. “Gunshot- Shit! Peter!” Rico’s brother draws his Micro-Uzi and start out the doorway, spraying it at the shooter. Meanwhile, Allen trying to running, but Marino fired his SP89 at him. Despite Allen was hit in chest, he still run and Mikoyan fires his PM63 at Allen, piercing his chest as he fired his Spectre at Rico, only wounding him at his hip. Allen crawls to Conan and protects him from harm.

Rico’s brother heading to the road, Adriano fired at him but he is taking cover near Kei’s car. He glanced to see Peter lies dead, covered in his red blood. Foma fired his Uzi at Rico’s brother and the bullet pierced his back. He fall, but he didn’t died. Adriano fired his Tokarev and CZ75 until his gun went dry. He put his gun as Mikoyan leaned back to the car after his PM63 and Spectre ran out of ammo. “Alright, get the fuck outta here!” The car drove away from Agasa’s house.

After the shooter was escape, Rico looked to Peter’s corpse in misery, holding his Glock “Man…” Eisuke stand up to see his friends was gunned down. He looked at his friends’ lifeless body covered in blood, much to his shock. Hidemi with Felicità running to Eisuke and Ethan asked his son, “Eisuke, what happen?” He cannot speak due his shock. "Allen!" Rico yelled, tears falling no matter how much he fought it. He lay his dying brother near Conan. "Hang on, man!" Allen coughed up blood and groaned. He did not speak. He just coughed and then stopped breathing. Rico attempted CPR. Once, twice, nothing. He kept trying and was so busy with this that he didn't notice Eisuke and his friend approaching and a Mazda RX-7 was pulled and Sera with Amuro run out from their car to see Conan, covered with Allen’s blood.

Hidemi and Ethan shook their head stared at the ground. Rico finally gave up. "He's dead..." He announced.

Note: Foma means Thomas in Russian

This lovely gift was made by OTTD Player!

Upcoming present goes to our child with a brain, PhiBrainChild!

ADayintheSnow_zps5954d221.png

This lovely gift was made by Misaki-chan since Ren-kun was unable to due to circumstances.

Next present is for a 1412 fan, Granoith!

DCSSgift-1.png

This lovely gift was made by Wicky!

This present goes to our Hetalia-loving laughing queen, Akakata!

Hakuba sighed for what must have been the eleventh time. The math teacher droned on and on about his lecture, but his eyes were not on the board. Hakuba was only paying attention to a certain beauty sitting two seats away from him. She fixed her magenta locks behind her ear, before looking up at the board again and taking notes.

Hakuba sighed. Suddenly a note fell on his desk, very stealthily indeed, like a ninja or a shinobi. He instantly looked to his right, irritated, seeing Kaito's face coming into view. Kaito grinned and pointed at the note.

"Hakuba-kun, please look at the board." Hakuba turned immediately, but not before he saw Kaito trying not to laugh.

"Now, Hakuba-kun, what will the value of X be?" the teacher tested."

"18, Sensei."

"Sit down and pay attention." A couple of guys snickered, at the oh-so-intellectual Hakuba being scolded. This didn't go unnoticed by the detective as he sat down and opened Kuroba's note.

It was a drawing of a boy and a girl, who looked suspiciously like him and Akako, holding hands with hearts all over the chit. Hakuba turned, towards Kaito who grinned again. The lad scribbled something hastily on the note and threw it towards it's sender.

Kaito opened the note thrown at him, and jumped up with a girly shriek. Hakuba smirked. It wasn't a death note, was it?

"What's the problem, Kuroba-kun?" the teacher asked quite sternly. Kaito crumpled the paper and put it in his pocket.

"Nothing, sensei, I thought I saw a Marsian outside." Everyone looked at the prankster despairingly. The bell then rang, signalling the end of the period.

"Saved by the bell!" Kaito sighed.

"Ne, Hakuba-kun, what are you doing for Christmas?" an innocent-looking blue eyed girl asked.

"I don't have any ideas at the moment, Nakamori-san." Hakuba replied. Usually his loving housekeeper would arrange everything in England.

"What are you gonna do Aoko? Still believe in Santa?" Kaito teased. This immediately initiated a silly debate between the childhood friends, the former annoyed that the other thought she was childish.

Hakuba looked towards Akako, who was finished collecting her books and was now looking in a small mirror. He got up, and started to walk out of the half empty classroom, followed by his friends. He noticed that Akako kept stealing glances at Kaito and felt a little jealous.

'Does she like him?' he thought hopelessly. "Say, would Hakuba-kun like to visit the amusement park with us tomorrow? me, Kaito, Akako-chan and a bunch of my other friends are coming." Aoko said.

"I guess it would be okay." Hakuba tried not to show how happy he was. He found it strange when Kaito phoned him to say that he couldn't come due to a cold, and said to pass the message onto Aoko, since he didn't want to get yelled at. Very strange indeed.

---

'Geez, Kid that bastard. Making me come all the way here.' Conan thought grumpily. It was the amusement park where he had first seen Gin and Vodka. It was snowing and the cold air seemed to cut through his clothing.

"Yo! tantei-kun!" It was Kid alright, wearing a white hood with a cap covering his face. "I'm glad you came."

"Sure, it was very sane to come and ask me that in the middle of the night."

"I thought you slept at 9?"

"What am I, a kid?"

"Um, then what are you?"

"..."

"On to business, you know Hakuba Saguru, right?" Seeing some mistletoes in Kid's hands, Conan could only think, 'Oh Hell no!"

"So the thing is, we need to get this over the heads of our targets. Now, got any ideas? that's as far as I've thought out."

'Oi oi...'

---

Aoko and her friend with the glasses, Megumi-chan, lead everyone. The group consisted of the boys and girls in their class only. Hakuba had decided he was going to confess to Akako. He would sit across to her in the Ferris Wheel, and bravely say it. He was a man after all.

"Where should we go next everyone?" Aoko asked.

"The Ferris Wheel!" Someone said. Soon everyone was agreeing, and Aoko lead the way.

---

This was stupid. They had been stalking the group for hours. Kid refused to just hang it at some place where Hakuba and Akako would cross. They were walking next to each other, chatting somewhat.

"Maybe we should just hang it in some block of the ferris wheel, and go home." Conan muttered. Kid jumped up.

"Hey, you're right!" With that he skipped off. Conan followed, wondering why the hell had he been called.

---

Maybe he was thinking too much, but Aoko must have been planning to have Hakuba and Akako in a seperate compartment of the Ferris wheel. Hakuba checked his watch which only lost 0.001 seconds per year. It was 4:30PM.

Akako smiled as she looked out the window. She had had a fun day. Hakuba had been a good friend of her for a while, and she wondered if they could be more than friends. She knew that it if she asked him out, he would say yes thanks to her magic and beauty.

'If he asks me out it's fine, but if he doesn't.....' the thought seemed unbearable. Every man in the world was her slave (Kuroba was only a child!), but had Akako ever truly felt what it meant to be in love? Could this person here answer her?

Even thought they had been chatting quite happily, they were suddenly silent. Hakuba gazed out the window, the rays of the sun penetrating through the glass window. The boy turned and his eyes met the girl's, and his resolve grew stronger.

But they both looked away blushing. Yet, any moment now, Hakuba knew he would turn and find himself gazing at her, her sparkling eyes, her smooth hair, her expression as she would bite her lower lip softly, and her rosy cheeks.

"I think I loved you from the moment I saw you." Akako looked up, surprised. While she liked being the centre of attention, she had also been truly afraid of her magic, all her life. Would it have let her find true love?

She wanted to believe his words, but the doubt was making it's way through to her mind.

"Do you...truly love...m-me?" Akako asked, looking away.

"I don't think there's anything else I've ever been so sure of." Said Hakuba gently. "You're more than just looks and beauty. Not everyone can be so kind, not everyone can be so giving, yet you are so selfless. Even if you don't show it, you deeply care and love your friends, and your determination tells me you won't let anyone harm them."

Akako couldn't believe what she heard. Was she an open book?

"You on the other hand, are quite an egoist." Akako huffed, still blushing. Hakuba smiled wryly. As they reached the top, the both noticed the mistletoe hanging by the roof of the compartment. The couple looked away from eachother shyly.

'Kuroba, you sly bastard.'

---

Aoko and Megumi were the last people to get off the ride. Aoko noticed something strange.

"What's with the silly faces everyone?" Aoko asked.

"Did something happen? eh? eh?" Megumi teased. It looked like something had happened, because everyone blushed. Aoko marched back to the ferris wheel, asked the conductor to stop for a bit and peeked inside.

She found a strange plant hanging inside.

"Say, what's this?" She asked the others. The party soon broke up, but not before Hakuba whispered in her ear. "It's a mistletoe." 'What the heck is that?' this thought remained unheard.

Annoyed, she threw the plant away.

---

Conan felt like kicking Kid. But he felt like kicking himself more. They were currently escaping the scene of the crime, with Kid's ingenius plan in effect.

"I knew it was a great plan." Kid said.

"Yeah, just go ahead and put one in each and every compartment." Conan shot back.

"But it worked, right?" Conan tripped all of a sudden, and fell on top of Kid, bringing him down. Now a mistle went over both of their heads. Kaito could have sworn he heard Aoko saying "Wait for me guys!"

"Get up," said Conan who was already up, dusting himself off.

"Say, that just went over our heads." Kid points to a certain item. Conan pales. 'Oh, I see how it is tantei-kun,'

"Wanna kiss?" that day, Conan broke the record for the fastest run while cursing.

This lovely gift was made by The Banana Massacrer!

Our next present goes to the guy who knows a lot about guns, OTTD Player!

AkaiandSera-SantaandRaindeer_zps25e13ab9.png

This lovely gift was made by Misaki-chan since Yoyo Illuser was unable to due to circumstances.

This present goes to the girl who won't ever stop loving anime, Anime Girl 4 Eva!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLoB3SOr2Kk

This lovely gift was made by Akai Sera!

Next present goes to our talented artist with a knack in several medias, Aisuigetsu!

Leia_zps7a7f0a17.png

This lovely gift was made by Misaki-chan since Granoith was unable to due to circumstances.

NEW ADDITION!

kuroshitsuji-horz_zps6c9e259f.jpg

This lovely gift was made by Granoith

Last official present of the night goes to our Photoshopping king, Wicky!

ANapontheMoon_zps68cb5570.png

KidxRan_zps797181dc.png

This lovely gift was made by Misaki-chan!

Even though she was not officially a part of the event, here's a present for IdentityUnknown for helping out!

UndertheStars_zps73566432.png

This lovely gift was made by Misaki-chan!

Thanks for joining everyone! I hope you had as much of a blast as I did!

• Upvote 9

Upcoming present goes to our child with a brain, PhiBrainChild!

ADayintheSnow_zps5954d221.png

This lovely gift was made by Misaki-chan since Ren-kun was unable to due to circumstances.

Firstly, I'd like to thank Misaki-chan for this beautiful gift!

And secondly, I'd like to thank everyone else for sacrificing their time to cover up for those who couldn't/didn't make their gifts! I really hope that this event will be held next year as well (and be more successful).

Even though it's two weeks early for me, Merry Christmas everyone!

Hehehehehe......Nya-hahahahahaha..... HAHAHAHAHAHA! HAH-HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

MY SECRET SANTA WAS CHIIIIIIIII-CHAAAAAN <3333333

(Jealous, Phi-kun?)

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you~~!!! *tears of joy*

I will treasure it forever and ever and ever~~~~~ And it shall soon be a permanent part of my signature <3

I really can't wipe this stupid grin that's invaded my face away.

Twin and Aiko-chan, awesome job running the event~! *hugs both*

And an extra hug for IU *hugssss*

Oh, wow, sorry, totally spaced and forgot to post your present since I got it PMed to me on DCTP.

So, the (actual) last gift goes to the the member who's name is also a foundry between the Earth's crust and the mantle, Mohorovicic!

Vzxco.png?1

This lovely gift was made by Stopwatch!

:o :o :o :o :o :o

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Kyaaaa~~~!!!! It's so epic!! I am definitely downloading this right now!

OMG, THIS IS JUST TOO CUTE!!! It's now my desktop and it's going to stay that way for a loooong time! I'm showing this off to everyone at school--so excited!

Thank you so much Wildheart!! <333333333

Awwwww, thank you Emerald-chan!!!! I love it! It's so cuute~ >~< Thank you!! <333333333

\o/ Another awesome Secret Santa~ XD Thank you Misaki-chan, Ai-chan and IU-chan!! You guys are amazing! <3

:o :o :o :o :o :o

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Kyaaaa~~~!!!! It's so epic!! I am definitely downloading this right now!

OMG, THIS IS JUST TOO CUTE!!! It's now my desktop and it's going to stay that way for a loooong time! I'm showing this off to everyone at school--so excited!

Thank you so much Wildheart!! <333333333

Haha, you're very welcome! It was fun~ CC: I'm glad you like it! <3