Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

DCW IRL Version 2.0 Beta (Closed)

______

Rose stood up, "I'm with you, phi." This is my chance to do something good in this life She thought... People started to stare at her whispering to each other. She overheard someone say.. "Her looks & attitude sure didn't show that she was brave.." She grinned, twirling her hair.

At that moment, There was a knock on the door, Erru whispered in a low voice about colt's gun or something. Rose heard footsteps get closer, she thought it was Erru's but Erru was still standing there... "Erru, There's someone---" But it was too late...

______

"Here, take this." Ai tossed the blonde her hard and black realistic but not real gun [phew long name] hidden inside the inner pocket of her peacoat. The girl stared at the gun in awe. Probably thinks it's real, that fool, Ai laughed a bit to herself. She clicked the heel of her wedge against the cold, hard floor and the secret compartment opened. Inside were an assortment of pocket knifes, and also, out of place, a small diamond and a pack of gum. She offered the blonde a piece and popped one into her own mouth and started chewing.

"So, what's your name?"

[A Plot to escape eh?]

Valther is sitting at his table, and his henchmen, Ulf Gunsche are entering the room. Valther glared and he shouted, “What the hell do you want-” before he can finish his speech, his crew smack his room’s door and he shouted, “Can’t you close the door nicely, idiot!” after he done with his anger, Gunsche resume the talk, “Somebody are breached our warehouse! I don’t know if the intruder is a FBI or what?” “I don’t believe our warehouse was breached… Damn that idiot!” Valther glared at him, “If they know the hostage here, we’re busted! If they are calling FBI or something, we’re dead!” He shouted at Gunsche as he banging his desk, “I want the intruder dead! Dead! DEAD!” Valther banged the desk three times. He felling someone walking and he readied his AK, snarled “I going to kill you, stupid intruder!"

[Gunsche

Nationality: German - Polish

Appereance: Wearing maroon jacket, black track pants and an Russian hat.

Description: The informant, which inform everyone about the warehouse. Have a MP10 Akimbo w/ Dual-Mag

Note: If you have watched Downfall or Downfall parody, don't think he is Gunsche's Hitler (You know what i'm saying?).]

[Fainted woman: NPC--Brown hair, gray eyes]

Sakila hadn't said a word after the child had been killed. Heck, I didn't even get a chance to ask him his name.

As soon as the kidnapper had burst into the room, she'd hidden her glove in her back pocket. In the excitement of the moment, the spy had forgotten to mention her secret weapon. Now they were alone. She looked around the room.

There was a girl with glasses and hairpins--the one who'd been chummy with the blonde, a tall quiet guy, the one named Phi, the pig-tailed diva, and a woman in the corner. She'd fainted when the child had been killed. Other than that, there were those two girls who'd been taken away and the dead boy. And of course, the spy. Including herself, that was ten people. Of those people, six were still in the room. And Erru was on the hunt for the other hostages. Speaking of Erru...

"Guys, it's me, Erru. Do you think you could use Colt's gun to hold him hostage for freedom, or just self defense?"

But then, she heard more footsteps--probably behind Erru.

The diva had noticed too. "Erru, There's someone---"

That wouldn't work. Oh, well. Sakila had always prided herself in being loud.

"ERRU, LOOK BEHIND YOU!!!!"

[ ^^" Oh, great... I'm gonna die....]

"On second thought, I may need this." Erru kept the gun, and slipped the paper she'd been writing on before under the door, turning. No one was in sight yet, so she looked around quickly for a place to hide. She spotted a small room with a busted doorknob, which would be ideal in size but easy to get into. She kept searching, and decided on where she would hide. [secret, so kidnappers can't read and find out xD] Silently she pulled out her - or rather, Colt's- gun, leveling it in front of her in case she was found out, and scrunched herself into the space hardest to get to for anyone larger than her. If anything happened to the kids, she'd get out as quickly as possible and take whoever was causing trouble down.

[bTW, the note reads, "I'm not so much a detective... I'm a Witness Protection and minor-age member of the FBI, researching a child trafficking scandal. I wasn't supposed to do anything on my own, but you guys needed help and support. I'm hoping to see you guys once you're free, and maybe recruit a couple of you for the group I want to form, but if you don't see me before you escape, don't come back here. Do me a favor and burn/destroy this so the thugs don't see it. Thanks~ ^^

~Erru]

[Hope not, erru-san.]

______

"Erru-san?" Rose stood in front of the door.. No answer.

The others got worried. "Ya stupid brats" One of the kidnappers started kicking the door.

"Open up or I swear if I got the spare key it'll be your end." Rose opened the room. Sorry Everyone She thought, turning around and looking at everyone.. "WHERE'D YOU GET THE KEY?" The kidnapper shouted. Everyone kept silent and lowered their heads..

"NOT SPEAKING?" He turned to Rose. "You're hiding something." He said. "I'm not! AND DON'T YA DARE TALK TO ME THIS WAY." She replied, He pulled her hair. "Get off me!" She shouted. "Y'sure got some guts." He shouted, throwing Rose in a corner. "The stupid spy & all of you are gonna pay, you'll see." He took the key, walked out of the room and locked the room.

________

[Oh, man! This is short {Don't blame me...}]

Valther is running, chasing the intruder and some of the kidnapped with some of his crew. They are armed with G18 Machine Pistol and one of them shouted, “If they are FBI, what would you do, comrades?” Hearing this, Raimir angered and Valter asked him, “Okay, we’re gotta take them down. By any necessary!” suddenly, Raimir see the intruder entering a room and he shouted, “The intruder is in a room! Fire at will! If the Fed know this, I gonna sent to the Gulag again!” Valther snickered, “Nah, man! After this we’ll free!” Raimir’s crew shouted, “Give up or we’ll blow your brains out!”

"Oh, sh**." Erru decided she had no choice but to use the 'tricks' she'd brought along. She pulled the pin on a smoke grenade and chucked it outside. As soon as it took affect, she ran out and tackled the nearest guy, firing randomly into the group and wrenching the keys out of his hand. She jammed it in the lock as she passed, running in an arc as she fired and dodged to most of the bullets coming her way. She was grazed and hit, but she didn't even notice. Her opponents hadn't done her any serious damage.

As the haze cleared she set off two flash grenades and covered her eyes. Swiftly turning the key and opening the door in one motion, she nabbed the gun off one of the guys and leapt inside, slamming and locking the door behind her. She leaned against the wall, breathing heavily, and tossed the keys to Rose. "Thanks for gaining me entry," she panted, closing her eyes. "That could have been a lot worse..." Erru looked to Rose and Phi. "You two are really helping me out today," she laughed, tugging at the collar of her heavy, now too-warm coat.

"You should join the FBI program. Of course, it'll mean being in this kind of danger 24/7, but hey, how often do you get into a firefight with guys carrying machine guns?" Her smile faded a little, and she crossed her arms, staring at the floor. "Now I put those girls in danger...I have to go back out and help them." There are sounds of movement and cursing from outside. "If I can get through that window, I could sneak around to where they are." Her head spun, and she tried to think straight. "Or maybe I should go straight out and book it past the guys?" She stopped and put a hand to her forehead. She was just confused now... "Anybody have a LOGICAL idea?"

[seeking Erru through the heart beat sensor and Thermal Sight on Raimir's crew's AK]

Raimir shouted, “Man, what the f***? Why these psychos FBI never give up?” Valther told him, “I don’t know. But, she’s have a TMP, flashbang and smoke grenade. So that’s why you see the intruder when we bring the kidnapped to van?” “Yeah, and she have take down my comrades! If I find her, I gonna slash her in the abdomen and stab her in the back!” He growled as he reloaded his FAL. “Raimir, please calm down… she’s the FBI agent… We’re gonna capture her… Everyone, we must plant the bobby trap, C4 and TATP this building."

"This site was breached…” Valther said in anger. “W...W… Wait! I got a movement!” one of his crew murmured as he detected the intruder’s movement at the crew’s AK47 with Heart Beat Sensor and Thermal Scope. “Could you give it?” Raimir asked Valther’s crew. He watched the heartbeat sensor, the intruder meeting two people and sneak through the window. Raimir smirked, “We’ll follow the boss’s (Valther) plan!” They are separate to plant the C4 and TATP as booby trap in the building.

Note: I hope everyone know TATP right?

"WHAT?!" she shouted at Lei through the phone.

"You heard it right. The intruder and some of the prisoners escaped and they are currently prowling the premises. "

"Get backup. We will annihilate all prisoners."

"But Bos-"

"Just do what I say, Lei. I'll handle Boss."

"Okay, R. Whatever you say" Lei said from the other line then hung up.

Ram rubbed her nape in furstration. She picked up her favorite pistol. It's time to get to action

###

[KKLT! D=]

*in the mean time, at the room with kidnappees*

Erru looked to Rose and Phi. "You two are really helping me out today," she laughed, tugging at the collar of her heavy, now too-warm coat. "You should join the FBI program. Of course, it'll mean being in this kind of danger 24/7, but hey, how often do you get into a firefight with guys carrying machine guns?"

"I will pass on that one.", Phi smiled slightly. "More importantly, I'm glad that you are okay.", he said and his face became serious again. "Now that you're here as well, we can devise a plan. I had something in mind...", Phi started explaining his plan again: "We should wait until someone gets into this room, knock him out, put him together with his accomplice, take any item that they hold, and lock them in here. After that, we should gather the volunteers, and try to rescue the other two girls. What do you think?", he said, looking at Erru.

"Perfect. And in the mean time, I'll sneak out and cause a commotion."

Erru took her coat off and draped it over Rose's shoulders. "It took guts to do what you did. I appreciate it, in my line of work." She smiled as she ripped off the lower cuff of her pants and tied it around her left arm, where it had been grazed. "Gotta keep myself shipshape to beat these guys." With a deep breath, she jumped up and grabbed the ledge of the window, pulling herself up and ramming her shoulder into the glass. After a few hits, it cracked enough to where she could bust it and wriggle through. "I'll keep 'em occupied. Get out as soon as possible. They likely have explosives." Erru reached and took the machine gun from a kid she had hold it for her, pointing to the other gun, the pistol. "Use that if they try anything... or this." She tossed a flash grenade down to Phi. "Oh, and that's the fake," she added, pointing to Aventura. May want to use some duct tape." With that, she made her way through the window, heading around the building to start work on the distraction.... she was bringing the police.

"Stay safe!", Phi said a bit louder. "I hope we'll all make it out of here", he mumbled. "Okay people, listen.", he said and got the other people's attention. "Erru is going to try and get help from the police. In the mean time, we need to keep them busy here. But first, we'll need to get out of here somehow.", Phi turned his head up while thinking. "We'll need to do something that will make them enter the room...", he was thinking looking up, and he spotted a light bulb. "Maybe some loud sound... that's light bulb... light bulb... sound...", and at that moment, "That's it!", he said. Everyone looked at him. "We will have get them in here somehow, and I have an idea. I will need a female volunteer for this. The volunteer will lie down on the floor, in the straight line from the door.", Phi said while he was getting the light bulb from it's base. "Volunteer will start screaming like she's in pain, calling for help, as loud as she can. After that, I'll throw this light bulb and break it on the door. Let's just hope that someone will be able to hear that, and that it would be a good enough reason for someone to come and check on what's happening. Then, we will proceed with my plan from before.", he said while looking at the others. "So, any volunteers, or some other ideas?"

Erru took one look back through the window before heading off. She hoped she'd see those kids again. Toting the machine gun, she walked around the building to a secluded area where she could prepare her traps. She set to work modifying her flashlights and fiddling with the transmitters she'd brought. "I love having all these pockets," she mused as she took yet another tool from her cargo pockets. A little later, she had her rig totally set up, and smirked, "Is this a good enough distraction?" She typed the numbers on her transmitter, and after a short while, police sirens sounded, bright and clear. Blue and red light filled the windows as the sounds of squad cars echoed throughout the area. "This should work." She left the cramped area and headed around the side of the building, looking for the room the two girls had been taken to.

[in case you guys didn't get it, she set up fake lights and sirens to trick the kidnappers. They don't know this, though. The real police would be too risky, as it could start a firefight and get you guys caught up in the line of fire. Plus she doesn't have a phone, even with all the gear xD]

*Furher’s room, 05:34 AM*

Three new NPCs: VhobiA, Frico Mavrinez and Cassandro Rojas

After they are planted the bobby trap, Valther and his crew meet another crew, named VhobiA tells everyone about a story but interfered by Valther, “So what’s the fuss about? I want to hear it” Valther asked him, he sighed but then resume his talk

“The feds were out to kill my brother. I had so much love for him and s*** that I wanted to help protect him, and I had a feeling overcome me that I was a gangsta—somebody to help the gang! So I had my brother order a Level 4 vehicle—what the president rides in. You can shoot it with a Minigun and it keeps moving. After he hit a cow, it didn't even dent the car! The cow flew way in the air and not evens a dent on the paint! It was a Suburban. I still got it. It weighs nine tons. It’s parked at my crib in Alderney. And the suit I built but one of my homie sold it to a drug dealer. Some drug dealer in Bohan got it. That's funny! A $20,000 suit—Level 4 bulletproof and knife-proof. You couldn't stab or shoot me. Head to toe. It had a few other toys I don’t like to talk about. I don't wanna describe it too much. That man who got, he got it! I had a briefcase to go with it as well... to block bullets! We were just buggin' out!”

Everyone laughed about that even Raimir. “Oh, man that’s a good story!”

Valther nodded but Vlad told him, “But anyway, we’re running low of our crew. If they are outnumbered us, we’re done. We need some backup man!” Raimir nodded, reached his phone and calling someone. Several minute later, six vans and three trucks was parked near the abandoned warehouse. They are greeted by Raimir but, Valther looking Frico suspicious as he brings a corpse. “Hey, who’s that corpse?” asked Raimir. Frico drop the corpse, which revealed as The Russian. “He was shot dead in the head twice times which I remember the intruder…” Frico stated. Then Valther and Cassandro shocked in horror and grinned, “Oh, F***”

Misaki felt sick. She had just seen a young boy get his throat slit and the one person she was talking to was taken away. She stared at the floor, honestly losing hope that they would even get out. She really wasn't paying attention to what anyone was saying before a boy said loudly, "Okay people, listen."

She looked at him, not even realizing he was in the room till now. She kept her eyes on him as he continued, "Erru is going to try and get help from the police. In the mean time, we need to keep them busy here. But first, we'll need to get out of here somehow."

He cocked his head to the side, as if in thought, his eyes wondering around the room. His eyes landed on the lightbulb before saying, "That's it!"

Everyone looked at him, wondering what in the world he was talking about. He explained, "We will have get them in here somehow, and I have an idea. I will need a female volunteer for this. The volunteer will lie down on the floor, in the straight line from the door.", Phi said while he was getting the light bulb from it's base. "Volunteer will start screaming like she's in pain, calling for help, as loud as she can. After that, I'll throw this light bulb and break it on the door. Let's just hope that someone will be able to hear that, and that it would be a good enough reason for someone to come and check on what's happening. Then, we will proceed with my plan from before. So, any volunteers, or some other ideas?"

Misaki thought for a moment. She wanted to save Tsukiko, if she wasn't already dead that is, but was it worth risking her life? Well, with how things are going, we'll probably all end up dead. Might as well take a gamble.

She raised her hand. "I volunteer to be the one screaming."

He looked at her before nodding, "OK. Thanks. Any other ideas?"

*Erru had ducked behind a wall of the building. Apparently, the police-trick hadn't worked, and now there were more of them than before. "Great, now I'm putting their lives at risk..." If she ran out now and tried to gun them down, she could take most of them before they returned fire, but she didn't like the idea of killing when it wasn't only self-defense. Besides, she couldn't protect anyone if she gave herself up in an all-or-nothing move... so she ran around the side and kicked in a window, going back inside the building. She figured since so many guys were out front, not many would be guarding the girls... but she didn't know where they were. Erru wandered through the halls for a few minutes, careful not to round any corner too quickly, before she decided she needed to work on the distraction. That way, when the kidnapped teens got out, they could free their fellow prisoners without being put in harm's way. But she had an interesting idea... She chained up every door leading out, hoping that would hold back the guys outside for a while, and headed back to the room, knocking on the door. "Hey, I'm back. There's a load of 'em out front, but I'm going to try and get them out of the way. They could try something big, so be careful and ready to move. There's actually a way out big enough for you guys at the south end, but you'd have to get past all the bastards out front." She waited for a response, careful to listen for footfalls and voices. She wasn't going to be cornered again.

Having had prior "training" in fighting, Sakila volunteered to be one of the people ready to knock out the kidnapper once he opened the door.

She settled herself in front of the door. She didn't think she could handle the recoil of the gun for a split-second play, so she settled for a hit to the head with the butt.

Adrenaline was already coursing through her body as she stood a foot from the door--ready.

The others were settling in as well. The glasses girl on the floor, and someone else backing her up on the side.

Ready...ready...ready...

"Hey, I'm back. There's a load of 'em out front, but I'm going to try and get them out of the way. They could try something big, so be careful and ready to move. There's actually a way out big enough for you guys at the south end, but you'd have to get past all the bastards out front."

ERRU?!

She sighed, relaxing as Erru walked away. Then she realized something.

"Hey, everyone. Nice to meet you. I'm Sakila."

48 Highland Mafia, 42 Narva St. and ten Fanteria are discussing a plan. They are bringing their shipment of weapon. Valther looking at Narva gang in confusion and he told Frico, “Hey, didn’t you bring Icellionaire and Reeze?” he rolled his eyes, “Nah, they are do something at San Fierro. Anyway did you have a cache of weapon? We’re under rivalry by Fyachen Family and Head Hunterz”

Valther snickered, “Still, if I can call Martin and Vickel, I’ll hold off the FBI and LCPD. But s***! Now they are arrested by Jodie and James!” Frico nodded, told him “But, I got a informant tell us if they are planning to attack our turf and capturing us!” “So, FBI, Hunterz and Fyachen are trying to attack your turf but you move some of your crew here? If I still have the Igla, I can easily shut the helicopter down. But anyway, get heat up now and keep down the kidnapped, the FBI and Hunterz. Also you should watch the booby trap.”

Everyone, including Fanteria is prepared themselves to hold off the attackers. They brought their own shipment

Highland Mafia: Pistol Mitralieră model 1963/1965 w/ stock folded, AUG HBAR w/ Thermal-Sight and Holographic sight, FN FAL w/ Masterkey attachment and Thermal Scope, PM-9, RK-95, Zastava M-72 w/ Drum rounds and PK-AV scope, Uzi Pistol w/ Akimbo, Wz. 1960 w/ Dual-Magazine, AA12 with Red-Dot Sight and Spectre w/ Dual Mag and Akimbo.

Narva St.: AK47 w/ railing stock and C-Mag, M4A1 w/ armor piercing, G3 w/ Holographic Sight and Extended ammo, Spaz 13:22 auto shotgun, MP10 Akimbo, Gold Uzi and PKP Pecheneg.

Fanteria: HK G36 w/ Red Dot Sight and C-Mag, RPD w/ PK-AV scope, AK-74U w/ stock folded and FAD w/ Hybrid Sight and Zastava M70AB w/ Dual Magazine and PK-AV.

"Hey, everyone. Nice to meet you. I'm Sakila."

The words were coming from a girl who wanted to be a volunteer. "Hello Sakila, I'm Phi.", Phi said while he glanced over her, realizing the pose she was in. "Thank you for the introduction.", he said with a smirk on his face.

[sorry if this looks messed up. Using the worst kinda wifi known to mankind. BTW, Phi, wanna be the one backing me up at the door since frankly you seem to be the only person capable at the current moment.]

Sakila looked at the girl with the glasses and the diva. "Hey. Your names are?"

________

Rose stood up, "Hey hey, Wait a moment there." She said. Everyone turned to her "How about me? I want to knock those morons out and get my revenge." She grinned.

"And don't ya think I was kidnapped without any weapons" Another grin. She took out a gun from her shoe. She pointed the gun to the door, "Time for some real action, Come here bastards and let's have some fun"

________