Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

DCW IRL Version 2.0 Beta (Closed)

I'll join this thread. ^^

Name: Erru Natake

Physical Appearance: Messy. Curly and short red-brown hair, blue green eyes, freckles. Short, skinny, some muscle. Wearing a gray girls' tank, baggy black cargo pants, and a gray cap.

Relation to Case: Outsider. Teen detective who assigned herself to the kidnapping case. Deep into psychology and how to convince criminals of their mistakes.

Attitude: Sarcastic/Cold/Apathetic. Careful and quick witted, but overprotective, careless of her own safety, and clumsy.

Erru sat, back against the smooth stone of a wall, and watched people pass. She had nothing better to do than look at interactions between those who walked by. Something moved in her peripheral vision, and she registered it as intriguing enough to follow. As she snaked through an alley after the figure, ducking past trash cans and boxes, she heard a vehicle start, and raced to catch up before it could get away. She saw only the color and make of the car as it sped away, and noted it on a steno pad. While she couldn't tell exactly where the person was headed, she knew they'd done something they had to flee because of, and that didn't sit well with her. She decided to follow in the general direction the car took and see if she could find it. She called a cab and scoured the streets for about an hour before she spotted it again, stopped at the edge of the road. She stopped the cab, tossed a pocketful of change at the driver, and jumped out, jogging across the road and ducking behind a random car. She peeked around the bumper to see a man in a red beret throwing someone in the vehicle who appeared to be unconscious. A kidnapping? Erru was about to storm the car and snatch the victim when she noticed a holster on the man's belt. She didn't have a permit for a weapon... but she moved up, inch by inch, until she was only two cars away from the parked kidnapper's vehicle, and began to record the license-plate number, hoping no one would see her...

(Okay! ^^;)

###

Ram knocked at the door to the blue room and heard an authoritative 'Come in.' from inside. She pushed the door slowly but to her dismay, it squeaked loudly. She stepped inside and closed the door as silent as she could manage. She surveyed the room. She had been here many times before. It is just an empty room, no windows, no wallpapers or any paint at all on the walls. Only an LCD screen on the wall opposite the door and a lone chair at the middle of the floor can be seen. The room has a depressing aura around it and she momentarily wondered if it is why the room was named as it was, it makes people feel so blue. She walked towards the chair and sat on it. The screen suddenly lit up and she saw a silhouette of a man on it.

"Why are you alone? Where's Whiskey?" the man on the screen asked, his muffled voice resonating through the unseen speakers around the room.

Ram mentally sighed. Their Boss really doesn't trust anyone. She didn't saw him (or her, she isn't sure with the gender anymore) even once in her whole career within the syndicate.

"I have no idea, Boss. He was with us during the mission but he suddenly disappeared on our way here" she said, answering his previous question.

"Okay. I want to congratulate you on a job well done. I have yet to see the goods, but I know they'll be perfect."

"Thank you, Boss."

"Now, I want you and Lei to assist Zax with 'Project 34'. I'm expecting great results from the three of you."

"Roger, Boss."

"Okay, that's all. You may go now." he said, then the screen went blank.

She stood up exited the room, wondering about the real identity of their Boss.

###

Can I join this thread :mrgreen:

Valther was bring someone onto a van. His right hand man, Raimir Vladic told him as he bring another into the van, "Y'know this plan can't foiled eh?" Valther replied, "If the Fed and Police know us, we do the plan B. Simple" "Okay, let's bring the van to the lockup" Valther said as Raimir see someone. "Hey, did you see someone?" he asked Raimir. "I don't know... but let's drove to the lockup!" he responded. They are get into the van and Valther drive the car. On their way, Valther asked Raimir, "Eh, did you know the FBI won't notice this?" he is turn the radio on and Raimir laughed, "Hey! The FBI are nothing but stupid! After we're get the paper, we're escape to Serbia" Valther snickered as he listen a song. Job For A Cowboy - Knee Deep, "Ow, man... i hate this song..."

(I guess I'll join in :D)

(

Name: Hejle

Height 170 cm

Weight 77 Kg

Description: Brown hair, black coat and blue pants. Green eyes.

Personality: Intelligent, caring. Helps other when they need it. Knows stuff about medical treatment. Good with computers. Peaceful.

)

Hejle sudden woke up. "What the hell", he thought. "What is this rope doing???" Then something hard hit him in the face and he fell asleep.

(okay, I'm here again)

-- -- --

Tsukiko sighed in relief as the other girl - Misaki - took the tape away in front of her mouth. She even managed to smile a bit to the said girl.

"Thanks."

"No, problem. Are you alright?"

"Yeah, fine. You?"

"Kinda okay. As much as I can be in a situation like this." Misaki smiled cheerfully.

They heard a huff from the other part of the van and saw a girl like them sitting there. Her whole appearance was screaming in annoyance.

"Oh, sorry if we are talking." Misaki mumbled. Tsukiko decided not to say anything. In some situations the silence was the thing that worked best.

"Any guesses where we are?" Tsukiko turned back to Misaki who seemed to have already forgotten the other girl. Or at least ignored her.

"No idea, we have been still for a while already. And about the time of travelling I have no idea. I can't even check my watch-." She stopped talking as they heard some steps from outside and the van door were opened.

-- -- --

(where are we by the way? which city? or at least country...)

...And we officially have our 10 players! This thread is now closed!

You have 29 days to finish the story and a 5 day grace period for wrapping up!

(Remember, 5 days of inactivity without handing off results in being kicked from the thread.)

Note: Please do not actively use other people's characters (so called "godmodding") without their permission. This is a new rule that has recently been added in. It may result in shorter posts, however, this is necessary in order to make sure each member has a fair share in writing the story.

EDIT: Didn't see OTTD's bio, apologies. @Tsukiko: You can choose. This part is up to you.

(I guess I'll join in :D)

(Finally, the last person. we should keep the story moving now)

(okay, I'm here again)

(where are we by the way? which city? or at least country...)

(Since IU didn't mention it, I don't think it's important)

Rose noticed the two girls whispering, "Have they gone nuts? Don't they understand the situation? if something happened to me because of their little conversation they're gonna pay for it." She thought.. she chuckled at her mean thoughts again, then decided to shut up when van's door was opened..

(Pretty short, I know. I don't know what to add =x)

Hejle woke up again... "Damn, I must have hit the side of the car as it stopped", he thought. His arms and feets was tied up by something. He heard various voices around him. He could easily talk, if it wasn't that he was so thirsty that i hurt. He had a headache and was blindfolded. "Life is great, huh" he thought to himself, wishing someone would give him some water.

(Only two bad guys? Now I felt bAd being oNe =X and seeing Tsukiko and Misaki here gave me deja vu. =X)

###

Ram went back to her team and saw them dragging (or carrying, for those who were still knocked out by the chloroform) their victims out of the van. Some of them are struggling and shouting, doing all means to escape. She chuckled at their futile attempt. She put on her face mark and approached them.

"Hey, be careful with the 'goods'!" she said as she saw one of her team backhand a struggling teenage girl on the face. She helped the girl up and led her to the 'dungeons', together with the other victims.

"So how's the meeting with Boss?" Lei asked, following behind her.

"You and me. Project 34" she answered.

Lei gasped. "With Zax?" he asked. When Ram nodded in affirmation, Lei groaned. "I can't stand that Ice King!"

"No choice, it's a direct order from Boss." she said and sighed inwardly. It's gonna be a long day.

###

(just realized that my character's older than any of yours. =X)

________

Rose watched, as some scary people who she thought that they're the kidnappers were carrying the people beside her, starting by the ones who are still asleep. She realized that it was her turn, shouting "Get off me! You're gonna regret this once I put my hands on my cellphone and call my---" She was interuppted by the woman who was carrying the kidnapees. "Thanks for the note!" The woman grinned at her and took away her purse.. "How dare you?!" Rose shouted. She finally understood that no matter how many times she shouted, she won't change anything. She was dragged violently outside the van by that evil woman and noticed that she was infront of a huge building...

"New kind of jail?" She asked sarcastically in a loud voice .. She yawned, staring at the kidnappers. "They don't seem like they're into humor." She thought, shrugging.

Erru had tried to follow the car for a few miles, but without a vehicle of her own, it was impossible to keep up. Even with whatever trust the police had in her, she didn't want to endanger the possible hostages... It appeared to be a mass kidnapping, and not the first time those people had done this. She sighed, stepped to the side of the road, and hitchhiked along the road, getting out whenever she thought she saw something. It was a long time- too long for comfort- before she again spotted the car she'd been following. It was stopped outside a large building, and appeared to be empty. She creeped around the car, peering in the windows and through the windshield. There were rolls of duct tape and some other objects in view, but no people. "Either this is the place, or they carried about 3 hostages a piece down the road without being seen... I'm guessing it's the first one." Erru felt her right pocket, making sure her pocket knife was still there. She really didn't feel like getting killed today if she did something stupid. Without a sound, Erru proceeded to sneak around the building, searching for a port of entry and checking for surveillance equipment. She could hear voices sometimes as she rounded the corners, some discussing quietly and a few outbursts every once in a while. What was the reason all these people had been taken?

[Hmmm, so there are two NPC kidnappees that we can manipulate]

----------------------

Ai felt someone's arms go behind her back and under her knees and lift her up. For a moment her muscles tightened, but relaxed again. At least this is better than being shoved off and forced to hop, she comforted herself.

And then that person tossed her. She nearly let out a scream that moment in the air, if only she was not so persistent on faking to be asleep. Let's hope I land, she thought, and when I get outta here I'm gonna throw you off a skyscraper. She landed in the arms of someone considerably weaker. In fact, he staggered upon catching her, and almost fell backwards. Finally, he steadied himself and started off towards an abandoned-looking building. [bTW this person is Lei]

At that moment she heard a girl shouting about her cellphone. Shut the hell up. The man carrying her stopped and turned around to see what the situation was. Then a phone let out the moan of Irene Adler [Sherlock reference :P]. Oooh! perhaps it's a Blackberry as well? This was the only thing that cheered her up a bit after such a long day. Stretching her neck, Ai peeked at the name of the person sending the text: Mom. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, incest?!

"Yo, you awake?" the man carrying her asked. Shoot, let's just keep calm.

"Yes, if you cannot tell simply based on the disgusted way I'm looking at you."

"Burned!" someone in the van snickered.

He put Ai down annoyingly. "You can walk over there by yourself, I assume?" pointing to the metal door of the building.

"If only your royal grossness would please cut the binds on my feet." she retorted.

Another snicker.

The man bent down and cut the ropes on Ai's feet with a pocket knife, taking care to avoid cutting her skin. With her feet free, Ai kicked him in the left shin and walked towards the door.

Rose and the other mysterious kidnapees were told to follow that woman, Rose wasn't planning to listen to what they've said, but after she noticed that all of the kidnappers hold guns, she knew she haven't got a choice, "Wait, idiots.."-- She was interrupted by a guy "What did you say?!" he shouted "Nothing, but how on earth are we supposed to walk when our legs are tied by a rope?" Rose asked.

The evil woman grabbed a knife from her pocket and cut the ropes around the kidnapees legs, "Do you have another thing you'd like to complain about?" The woman grinned at rose. Rose felt like kicking the woman and once she was going to do it the woman started walking infront of everyone, and Rose just followed. They were lead into an empty room with only one small window and a light bulb, the woman locked the door when she made sure everyone was inside.. Rose cursed her under her breath.

_________

[Didn't read ai-chan's entry since I was busy writing mine. I like your guts ai chan xD]

[Didn't read ai-chan's entry since I was busy writing mine. I like your guts ai chan xD]

[LOL thx, I wish I could be like that IRL more often thou xD]

Edited by AiSuigetsu

(NPC ADD: Colt. He's tall, short brown hair, dark eyes. A kidnapper. His personality is whatever the person playing him wants, but he's not the most intelligent member, and is brash and quick to act.)

Erru had found a possible entrance, through a service entry that had a space barely large enough to crawl through. But if there was someone in the room, she'd be in trouble. Deciding to take a small risk, she checked that no one was in sight, and ducked down into the area, squeezing through the space and into an average-sized, dark room. After checking that the pocketknife was still where it should be, she peered past the shelves and boxes and inspected the room. There wasn't a person in sight, but it appeared to be an office, with a few chairs and a desk. The chairs were mismatched, probably taken from different places, and the desk... well, that was too interesting to ignore. Erru, glad she wore bikers' gloves, pulled open a drawer, wincing at the slight creak. 'You'd think a mastermind would remember to oil his hinges...' After flipping through a few files that proved useless and confusing, she checked the rest of the files... There was nothing but lists of inventory. Was it just an old desk from when this building was used?

She inspected the piece of furniture, but found nothing of consequence. "Why would someone deliberately leave useless documents when they could use this desk to store information?" She realized she'd spoken aloud when she heard her voice echo back. "Oh, sh**." She scanned the possible entrances and decided to keep as far from them as possible. When she heard a doorknob turn, she quickly moved behind a tall stack of building materials and tile. 'You heard nothing. You heard nothing. You heard nothing,' she willed silently, scrunching as far back and down as she could. She couldn't see the person who'd entered the room, but she could guess he was one of the people she wasn't supposed to run into. With a muttered, "Sounded like it came from here..." the man sat down in one of the chairs. Erru could tell by the creaking that it was one of the mismatched older chairs, pretty close to where she was standing. Five minutes passed with him presumably sitting an doing nothing. 'C'mon, please call him. Somebody get him out of here... seriously...' She was getting nervous, and a bit cramped from trying to stand in the small space... And then she heard him stand, his footsteps leading not away from, but toward her hiding spot. 'Don't tell me he's known I was here the whole time...' Luckily, he stopped before looking behind the stack and began reading the stamps on the boxes of equipment. "Tile, grout, sandpaper, linoleum... I could use some of this stuff..." Erru sighed at his oblivious nature, then clapped her hand over her mouth. This was going to take a long time...

After the van stopped, people have started getting moved into some old, abandoned building. Before it was Phi's turn, he's managed to see some of the other people trying to rebel, and tasting the consequences. Phi sighed. "This is why people should stay calm at the moment, and observe as much as they can. Just keep the status quo...", he thought. Phi, as well as the others, got their legs untied on the way to the building, and ended up in some empty room, with a light bulb and a small window. Tho, window was to high for a single person to be able to see through it.

Colt (NPC) had finished reading the boxes and checked his watch. "The others should be here soon..." He stretched, turned, and walked away, closing the door behind him as he left the room.

Erru collapsed out of the cramped hiding place, cursing her carelessness. "That was way too close.... at least I'm not in danger." She sighed and stood, stretching her legs. Relief (and feeling) flooded through her limbs as she prepared to take another stupid chance. After listening at the door for a couple of minutes, Erru swung it open and snuck out, closing it carefully and silently behind. Thank god that one was greased properly...

With her hand in her pocket gripping her knife, Erru rounded a corner and darted to the opposite wall. She couldn't quite tell, but she thought from the outer layout that any hostages would be moved into a 15x20 room around the South-Eastern corner. She whipped around another bend... and ran straight into Colt...

"Who are you?!" he demanded, grabbing her collar. "Um, I- am... uh..." Colt thought visibly for a moment before asking, "You're the newbie Whiskey hired, right?" ... Relieved, Erru confirmed his false suspicions. "Yeah, I am." He smiled. "Knew it. What was your name?" Aand, the relief is done... "Um, I'm... Amontillado.You are?" She grinned, hoping he'd be convinced. "Colt." When he didn't say anything more, and she was still held by the collar, she risked a threat. "You'd better let me pass now, or Whiskey-sama's not gonna be happy..." Immediately he released her, stuttering, "N-no need for that." ^_^" Erru nodded once, then ran off. Okay, if anybody asks who I am, Colt hired me...

“Eh, since when you are bring this s***?” Raimir asked Valther as he keeps his AK47 with C-Mag and PK-AV scope. “Da, since I was in Red Army, I must know how to use the ubiquitous AK and its descendant…” he told Raimir.

He snickered, “Whatever man, you always talking $***! Eh, did you want to live in Tian Shan Range Mountain?” Valther Pouted, “Hell no! That place is cold like ice! I wouldn’t sent in there even for a second” Suddenly, Raimir looking outside on his van, making Valther raising eyebrow, “Eh, somebody follow us-” before he can finish his word, Raimir reached his 24k Uzi and Valther shouted, “Where’s the heck you got that?”

“Hell, I don’t know! Just drive!” Raimir wailed, Valther snickered “Oh, man… This is gonna worse than my hometown, Bucharest! Okay! Now fasten your seatbelt! We’re lose the Fed…” Raimir shouted in horror, “Man, are you psycho? These Fed’s are fast” Valther shut him up, “If you can shut your mouth, we’re safe, fool!”

They are losing the FIB and arriving at an abandoned warehouse. Raimir grinned, "Next time, you must find a super sonic car, fool!" he open the back of the van and he shouted to the hostage, "Get over here or I gonna shot!"

Cut Version:

Valther and OTTD asked Raimir, "Eh? Did you know where is this?" he muttered, "I don't know..."

The doors of the van opened and everyone was thrown outside, one by one. Sakila found the little kid outside, crying. One of the kidnappers pulled him up by the scruff of his neck and shook him roughly.

"Shut up, ya brat!"

One of the kidnappers cut the rope that was around her wrists. Without any hesitation, Sakila ripped the tape from her mouth and ran over to the kid.

"What the hell, man?! He's a seven-year old! He's scared enough as it is, stop messin' with him!" She jumped up and kneed the man in the stomach.

"Whaddaya think yer doin', woman?!" He grabbed her shoulder and clenched his fist around her collarbone. As Sakila struggled to get out the iron grip, the kidnapper backhanded her across the cheek.

Several things happened simultaneously after that. An authoritative woman came over to them saying, "Hey, be careful with the 'goods'!" The girl next to her started yelling about her cellphone, and everyone began being dragged violently into dungeon-like areas.

The woman who'd stopped her from being beaten to death pulled her up by the arm and led Sakila away. The child from before followed behind them.

Everyone was thrown into a dark room with a single light bulb and a small window much too high to look through. Just wonderful.

Sakila wondered what to do. As soon as the door shut, she stood up.

"Hey everyone! Calm down and listen up! Does anyone know what's going on?!"

[Finally, satoko-chan is here to keep the story moving <3]

Rose stared at the woman who stood up, "We're just as clueless as you are." Rose replied. "But, I'm assuming that they're up to something, and I feel like it's not good, really not good." She continued.

"I don't think they're after money, though." Replied the girl who stood up. "Money or whatever, I NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE" Rose shouted, forgetting how loud her voice is when she shouts.. "What's going on here?" it was one of the kidnappers, who didn't sound pleased.. "Uh-huh." Rose said... Everyone stared at her angrily..