Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

DCW IRL Version 2.0 Beta (Closed)

As agreed upon in the previous thread, it has been decided that a new DCW IRL thread should emerge, permitting all new members to participate. The following are rules that have been decided for each thread. While there is no disciplinary action (unless it is regarding content), please do note that this is for the convenience of each and every member.

Rules:

1. Please roleplay as yourself and ONLY use yourself or NPCs (non player characters). Do not control other people's characters unless given permission by that person.

2. DCW IRL has a maximum of 10 number of people in each version. (This may change as this is the beta version)

3. Keep swear words to a minimum.

4. Keep everything at PG13 as most of the people here are underage.

5. Keep things semi realistic. No superhero like powers or inability to die etc.

6. You may not participate in two rounds simultaneously.

7. You must put brackets around all talk that is not physically occurring in the actual

To join, simply post below with the name you're using, your age, and a basic description of yourself. Then, let the fun begin!

Rules Specific to this Round:

- This round is limited to 10 people. As of now, there are 0 spots left.

- This is a beta round and things will be changed accordingly after it.

- The time limit for this round is one month. After the time period, if the plot has not been resolved, the writers will be given 5 days to come to a conclusion. If the writers do not post in the thread for 5 consecutive days, the thread will be locked.

Players:

1. BK201 (kidnapper)

2. Tsukiko (kidnappee)

3. AiSuigetsu (kidnappee)

4. Misaki-chan (kidnappee)

5. Anime Girl 4 Eva (kidnappee)

6. Wonderstruck (kidnappee)

7. PhiBrainChild (kidnappee)

8. Akai Sera (on the outside)

9. OTTD Player (kidnapper)

10. Hano (kidnappee/disqualified due to inactivity)

~~~

You still have no idea how you got into this freaking mess.

It's the middle of the day and everyone around is trying to get lunch. People are talking in loud voices on phones and they're really, really annoying. It's hot and you're tired. In fact, right now, you want nothing more than to get back home to sit in front of your computer with a cold drink and something to eat.

But of course, life's never that easy.

All of a sudden, out of nowhere, you hear gunshots. For a moment, everything stops and everything is silent. Then, a second later, people are screaming and running. Some have dropped to the ground in a futile attempt to protect themselves.

You freeze. A woman is holding a child. A masked person grabs her by the arm. The child is crying and the woman is sobbing. "No, don't, please, don't!" she screams. The masked man pays no attention as he whips the child out of her hands.

Suddenly, someone grabs you by the shoulder. Before you have time to react, something is pushed to your face and somehow, instinctively, you know it's chloroform.

Some time later, you're not sure how long, you wake up. Your wrists ache from ropes that are chafing your skin. You glance around and find you're in a large van. There are 10 people including yourself, of all different ages. Some are gagged, some are not, though everyone is bound in some form or another. Some are awake and some are still asleep. Some of these people have bruises and one person has a fresh cut on the cheek.

(You can be one of the kidnapped victims or one of the kidnappers. The number of kidnappers that are played by members is limited to 3. The rest of the characters are all NPCs to be used as you like. You may also be a person on the outside but you must be in close contact with the story or else you face writing your own story. The number of people on the outside that are played by members is limited to 1.)

Character Bios (ordered by role the person originally started when playing and then by order they posted in; will be updated):

Kidnappers:

BK201:

Codename: Ram

Nationality: ?

Appearance: ?

Description: One of the kidnappers, history unknown. Does the dirty work for the group and trusts no one, not even her comrades.

Other:

OTTD Player:

Codename: Whiskey

Nationality: Romania

Appearance: Wears black jersey and black pants. Has red beret and bandana to cover face.

Description: Head of kidnapping mission, has crazy ideas if things go wrong, has military experience, trusts no one, is called by his real name instead of codename.

Other: Carries duffle bag. Wields MP5K in hand.

Kidnappees:

Tsukiko:

Name: Tsukiko

Nationality: Finnish

Appearance: Blonde hair. Blue eyes. 169cm in height.

Description: Bright personality, strong opinions but doesn't like leading, good memory and drawing skills.

Other: Carries shoulder bag.

AiSuigetsu:

Name: Ai Hana Suigetsu

Appearance: Long black hair. Brown eyes. 164cm in height.

Description: Distrustful, manipulative, sharp hearing, good memory, drawing skills.

Other: Has hidden compartments inside heel of her wedges and carries a hard, black, realistic, but fake gun.

Misaki-chan:

Name: Misaki

Appearance: Short dark brown hair. Dark brown eyes. 170cm in height. Wears glasses and hairpins.

Description: Good at lock picking, trusts people easily, drawing skills, singing skills, doesn't like taking lead unless necessary, sarcastic, optimistic, independent.

Other:

Anime Girl 4 Eva:

Name: Sakila

Appearance: Short black bob. Dark brown eyes. 5'2" (about 157cm). Wearing a fingerless glove on left hand.

Description: Outgoing, loud, rebellious, not strong but good enough to hold her own in a fight, fiercely loyal to those close to her.

Other:

Wonderstruck:

Name: Rose

Appearance: Short dark brown hair (often in pigtails). Honey colored eyes. Short. Tanned.

Description: Immature, easily angered.

Other:

PhiBrainChild:

Name: Phi

Appearance: Long tied black hair. Brown eyes. Wearing dark blue t-shirt, black capris, and black-gray skate shoes. Wears a black cap.

Description: Mystery freak. Doesn't waste words. Always tries to help others.

Other:

Hano:

Name: Hejle

Appearance: Brown hair. Green eyes. Wearing black coat and blue pants. 170cm in height. Weighs 77kg.

Description: Intelligent, caring, helps others when needed, knows about medical treatment, good with computers, peaceful.

On the Outside:

Akai Sera:

Name: Erru Natake

Appearance: Curly and short red-brown hair. Blue green eyes. Freckles. Short. Skinny. Some muscle. Messy. Wearing a gray girls' tank, baggy black cargo pants, and a gray cap.

Description: Sarcastic/cold/apathetic. Careful and quick witted. Overprotective, careless of own safety, clumsy.

Other: Deep into psychology and how to convince criminals of their mistakes.

\o/ i need a break from life, so i'm joining. =X

Name: Ram(codename)

Basic Description: one of the kidnappers, history unkn0wn (for nOw =X), is the oNe of those who dOes the dirty work for the group. Trusts nO one, nOt even her comrades.

That's all for nOw. Just tell me if it isn't en0ugh. ^^' also, do i have to start my part nOw, while siGning up or do i have to wait for others? ^^;

Yay, I'm so in! By the way, should I use my PoV or General PoV? Well, at least in this one I'll use my own.

-- -- --

Everything had happened in a mess. I hadn't even time to realize what exactly happened. When I heard the first gunshots I had just frozen to my place and stood quietly in a shock until everything had blackened by a weird smell. I had never smelled it before but I had a good guess what it had been: chloroform. The thing that was used in almost every action movie more or less.

When I finally woke up I found myself sitting in a van. My hands were tied behind my back, most likely with a tape because my wrists felt sticky. There were also some tape going around my body, binding my arms on my sides. I couldn't even move my legs much. But at least found out that my shoulder back was lying on my feet. Good, I didn't want to leave it anywhere. It and its contens might come handy at some point.

I looked around and saw more people in the van. A lot of teenagers and young adults. Not much little kids or pensioners. Maybe there were too hard to move around... Anyways the majority of them were binded in very similar way than I and some even had tape in front of their mouth. At that point I noticed I had too. Me and my observation.

A girl next to me looked at me. She didn't have tape in front of her mouth. She punched me lightly to get my attention and said: "You looked a bit lost back then, and now of course. You are not from here, are you?"

I was surprised about her calm demeanor. But I shook my head. I definitely wasn't from here.

-- -- --

I hope that was good. And that girl can me anyone who is going to continue(that's why I didn't describe her at all). I thought some conversation should be good...

Well, alright.

-Name: I'll go with Tsukiko

-Nationality: Finnish

-Appearance: blond hair, blue eyes, 169cm heigth

-Description: Kidnapped, carries a shoulder bag everywhere, bright personality, strong opinions but doesn't like taking the lead, good memory and drawing skills

is that enough?

Okay... Here goes nothin'!

###

I gripped the steering wheel as I drove, leading the convoy towards our destination. The mission was a complete success and my team is talking animatedly amongst themselves, feeling happy for our recent accomplishment. I glanced at the sideview mirror, checking if the van where our victims are situated is still following.

"Did you see their faces?! They are terrified! Hahaha..." I heard one of my team say.

"Indeed! I smelt their fear, and I felt so powerful!" another one of my team said, moving his hands in emphasis.

"Yeah! We definitely triumphed like a boss!" another team member said, lifting his hands to high five his other team mates.

"Could you please shut it?! I'm trying to drive here!" I yelled, getting irritated at their carefree behavior. I glared at them through the rear view mirror. "And our mission was to 'kidnap a dozen of people from the city and bring them to the HQ'. And we aren't even halfway there, so basically, our mission isn't over yet."

"Chill, Ram. They're newbies, let them have their fun." Lei, my second-in-command, said from the passenger seat.

"But they're letting their guard down!" I said, scanning the road for evidence of upcoming ambush.

"Relax, this road is secluded and the secret path to the HQ. No one's gonna ambush us here. And look! We've arrived!" she said as we approached a black gate. It automatically opened and I drove inside. I parked the car and walked out, Lei and my team following me. A masked man approached us.

"Where are the goods?" he asked, his voice barely audible because of his mask.

"There." I answered curtly, pointing at the van parked next to our car.

The man nodded. "Boss is waiting for you at the Blue Room." he said then went to check the van.

I sighed. "Lei, you and the others help with the goods. I'll be back." I said and walked towards the building.

"Good Luck!" I heard Lei shout after me.

I sighed. I need all the Luck that I could get.

###

how's that? =X

Name: Ai Hana Suigetsu

Appearance: long black hair, brown eyes, 164 cm

Description: kidnappee; distrustful; manipulative; sharp hearing; good memory; drawing skills; has hidden compartments inside the heel of her wedges; carries a hard and black realistic but not real gun (nigahiga reference xD)

I'm not a writer, so sorry if I suck =X

Name: Misaki

Appearance: dark brown eyes, dark brown short hair, 170 cm, wears glasses and hairpins

Description: kidnappee, good at lock picking, will trust people rather easily (though once you lose it, chances of you getting it back are little), drawing skills, singing skills, doesn't particularly like taking lead unless needed to, rather sarcastic, tries to be optimistic and to cheer people up, but sometimes goes into a pessimistic state, independent,

~~~~

Misaki wasn't having the best day. She was running on almost no sleep, had practically failed one of her tests, forgot her homework at home, and on top of that, all of her friends were pissed at her for who-knows what reason and was ignoring her. She scowled as she angrily chomped into her lunch. Could this day get any worse?

Gunshots rang out as she resisted the urge to facepalm. Figures.

Misaki, valuing her life and not getting shot, tried to get down and hide. But before she could, a strong grip grab her from behind and put her. Surprised, she struggled to get away, since this person probably had less than good intentions. Her futile attempts to get away were useless as she felt a rag being forced over her nose and mouth. After a few seconds, she felt herself getting drowsy and soon fell unconscious.

When she awoke, she saw herself in a dark place. Judging from the cool metal wall that she was feeling with her bounded hands, they were likely in a van. Misaki glances around her, seeing about nine other people in there as well, varying in age. SheI noticed that some of the people were bounded sorta like her, but had their mouths covered up as well. For some odd reason, she wasn't one of them.

She shifted her eyes to her right to see a girl, blonde hair and probably about the same height as her. She looked familiar.... But where? It took her a few seconds, but quickly remembered that she had seen this girl earlier in the day, looking kinda lost. She seemed to be looking around the van as well. Misaki looked her way and gently tapped her with her feet (hands were out of the question, sorta hard to when they're bounded behind your back.) before saying, her tone being on the verge of joking, "You looked a bit lost back then, and now of course. You are not from here, are you?"

The girl looked at her in surprise for a second before shaking her head. Misaki gave her a smile before continuing, "Here, stay still, ok? I'll get the tape off your mouth."

She positioned her body so that her bounded hands could get to the other girl's covered mouth. She gently scratched the edge of the tape to get the edge of it to use as a tab before swiftly pulling it off. She looked gratefully at me and said, "Thanks. I'm Tsukiko by the way."

Misaki turned around as sat next to Tsukiko before replying, "Nice to meet you. I'm Misaki."

~~~

Ta da~ :D

[damn Misaki, you're that tall? o.O]

[and btw Tsukiko IU says we're bound by rope, not tape, so just tape for mouth(?)]

Ai woke up in a van with tinted windows, hands tied behind her back, and feet bound by coarse ropes. Of course, just when I thought my day couldn't get any worse, she thought to herself. She licked her dry lips, tasted something like metal, and muttered a curse under her breath, realizing it was probably blood.

She opened her eyes just a slit, and looked around. There were people of all different ages, some were still asleep. She saw a girl with short hair lean towards a blonde and whisper something to her. Idiots, Ai thought, and closed her eyes, attempting to make up her lost sleep from last night.

[Name: Sakila]

[Age: 15]

[Appearance: Short black bob and black eyes, short--about 5'2", always wears a fingerless glove on her left hand]

[Description: kidnappee--one with her mouth bound; outgoing and loud, rebellious--someone who will argue with authorities even in life or death situations, not the strongest but good enough to hold her own in a fight (she's originally from a dangerous place), fiercely loyal to the few that are close to her]

Sakila had been meaning to go back home and chat with her email buddy when the chaos broke out. Being from Murder City, she knew exactly what to do: stay unnoticeable and run as fast as your legs could carry you. But she tripped on a cell phone someone had just happened to drop in front of her and her head slammed against the ground. She picked up the Blackberry right before she felt someone pull her up by her hair and shove something against her face. And then everything turned black.

She woke up with the grandmother of all migraines. Her hands and feet were tied with heavy rope and there was sticky stuff preventing her from opening her mouth. She looked around, noticing that she was in a van with a lot of other people. There seemed to be no connection between any of them. The girl next to her seemed to wake up. Sakila tries to signal her but she just looks around and goes back to sleep. Oh well. The van jerks and something slides past her. It's the Blackberry that she'd picked up. Yes! If only she could reach it....

Sakila sees a small child cowering in the corner.

She nods her head in the general direction of the phone.

The child seems to understand and kicks the Blackberry toward Sakila. Suddenly the van stops and the phone changes course midway.

Great. Now what?

[damn Misaki, you're that tall? o.O]

[and btw Tsukiko IU says we're bound by rope, not tape, so just tape for mouth(?)]

(Yes, I'm that tall :P)

(Oh really? =X *totally reads carefully :P* Yeah, I guess just tape for the mouth then.)

Name: Rose

Appearance: Has a dark-brown short hair that is most likely tied into two pigtails, Honey colored eyes, Tanned, short.

Description: Immature & Can get angry easily.

~

Rose was walking around the city's shops, twirling her hair in a show-off way and texting her friends. She was busy reading the rumors her friends has been sending her and didn't noticed that she was stalked. Rose felt that some people was watching her, "Just some creepy stalkers who probably haven't got a life" She thought, and chuckled at her mean thoughts. Suddenly a hand approached her mouth from behind, and everything went dark.

Rose woke up at the noise of some kind of motor, finally realizing that she was kidnapped along with a number of people which she was too lazy to count & that she was in a van, also realizing that her hands are tied to her behind, she could hardly move. She felt a bit happy "Finally some action" She thought, grinning. She stared at the people who were kidnapped with her.

The van stopped all of a sudden, and at that moment Rose was shivering. "Please let it be a nightmare. Please let it be a nightmare" She thought, and she closed her eyes.

_________

I'm the only bad guy here... =X

[is that necessarily a bad thing? xD You have complete control of the other side until a new bad guy appears]

(Yes, I'm that tall :P)

(Oh really? =X *totally reads carefully :P* Yeah, I guess just tape for the mouth then.)

Some are gagged, some are not, though everyone is bound in some form or another. Some are awake and some are still asleep. Some of these people have bruises and one person has a fresh cut on the cheek.

Loophole. You can be taped or bound by rope (or something else if you can think of it). Your choice.

Name: Whiskey (Codename)

Basic Description: Head of the kidnapper, having crazy idea if thing goes south. Have a military experience. Trust no One. His team call him with his real name than his codename

Appearance: Wearing black jersey, and black pants. Use red beret and bandana to conceal his face. Always bring a duffel bag. (Don't ask me or him what it's contain guns... ). Wield his MP5K with his one hand.

That's all for now.

There are too many girls in this for now. I guess I'll try to join this one.

Name: Phi

Height: 174 cm

Appearance: Long, tied, black hair; Brown eyes; Always has a black cap on the head; Wears a dark-blue T-shirt, black three-quarter pants, and black-grey skate shoes

Description: A mystery freak; Doesn't waste words; Always tries to help others; Kidnapped

It was another boring, hot day. I was on my way to get something to eat. "Ah, another boring day. I wish Conan existed, because there's always a mystery around him". These thoughts filled my head while I was walking, paying no attention to the surroundings. And, before I realized, I found myself in the midst of chaos. I stop, and start to scan the situation. There are people running and screaming all around the place. While observing the situation, I let my guard down, and in no time, my mouth gets covered with some material, which produced a certain odor. My mystery-stuffed brain instantly translated that information into a word chloroform. The moment after that, everything became pitch black. Next thing that I remember, is waking up by some slight shaking and noise. The noise was produced by tires that were rolling on the asphalt, shaking the vehicle. The space around me was small, darkened and full with unknown faces. I figured we were in some kind of a van. My hands and legs were tied by a rope. Oddly enough, my first expression on all of this was a big grin followed by thoughts: "Is this really happening!? I found myself in a real mystery! I found myself in a real mystery!". After that moment of joy, I've became serious, and started observing things around me. Some of the people have already started exchanging a few words with each-other, while others were still asleep. I've decided to keep my profile low, and see what will happen next. The van stopped. A few persons that were in the front part of it, came out and I could barely hear that some kind of conversation is being led outside, but I couldn't get the words. The only thing that I heard was someone shouting "Good luck!". "Well, this is where the mystery begins", I thought.