Detective Conan World
Kudo23

Kaito Kid is He Shinchi Cousin

Remember, though, that Aoyama-sensei DID release a statement that their similarity wasn't a coincidence. I believe they are in some way related, especially as even their fathers look so much alike, and Kuroba Touichi referred to Shinichi as his 'brother' when he was leaving the message for his father. (brother was likely referring to Kudo Yuusaku)

Is this why the KaiShin peoples have been having a heyday on ffnet? >.>''' I guess it's likely.. and it's nice to know that it's not purely coincidence.. but if they are cousins or somehow related, it should be made known. As much as I love Gosho, he's killing me with all the crap he keeps secret and in the backs of our minds to wonder about. It took HOW long to find out what my dearest Haibara's mommy said to her? *personal issues* Anyway >3>'''

Do You Think Kaito Is Shinchi's Cousin I mean they look like twin

Since Kaitou's father looks like Kudo's father,I'm guessing they could happen to be cousins.

Remember, though, that Aoyama-sensei DID release a statement that their similarity wasn't a coincidence. I believe they are in some way related, especially as even their fathers look so much alike, and Kuroba Touichi referred to Shinichi as his 'brother' when he was leaving the message for his father. (brother was likely referring to Kudo Yuusaku)

When and where did you find the statement??ô_Ô

I think he just likes the design and reused it. Not unheard of.

54349069.jpg

Kyuu stopped by DCW to post in an old thread opened in the wrong section because why not?