Detective Conan World

Bourbon  

116 members have voted

1. 1. What is Bourbon's identity?

• Okiya Subaru
    • Scar Akai (Note that most votes here are from before Amuro existed.)
    • Sera Masumi
    • Akai Shuuichi (who is reinfiltrating the Org.)
    • A new character (not yet introduced)
    • Someone else
    • Koumei
    • Andre Camel
    • Another known character in disguise
    • Amuro Tooru who is Scar Akai
    • Amuro Tooru who is not scar Akai
  2. 2. What is Bourbon's real assignment? (multiple choice)

• Find and kill Sherry
    • Find and kill Akai
    • Investigate the FBI to make sure Akai is really dead
    • Investigate Conan/Shinichi's true identity and kill him if necessary
    • Infiltrate the FBI
    • Test Kir's loyalty
    • Kill someone else
    • Some other assignment
    • Bourbon is a double agent and is trying to spy on or damage/destroy the Org
    • Bourbon doesn't want to do his assignment for personal reasons (e.g. sympathy)
  3. 3. What is Vermouth's promise with Bourbon? (multiple choice)

• Something not listed below
    • Don't do anything that harms Conan and Ran
    • Watch and/or protect Conan and Ran
    • Don't do anything that harms Haibara
    • Watch and/or protect Haibara
    • Don't do anything that harms someone else
    • Watch and/or protect someone else
    • Capture Sherry/Haibara without harming someone else.
    • Capture or kill Akai without harming someone else.
    • To kill/harm a particular person
    • Obtain some information related to Conan or Haibara
    • Obtain some information related to Sera
    • Obtain some information related to Okiya
    • Bourbon will keep a certain secret.
    • Bourbon will not sidetrack him/herself from his/her main mission
    • To do a side operation that is not part of Bourbon's main mission
    • Don't do anything suspicious in front of Conan or Kogoro

The twist that would surprise everyone would be that Bourbon would actually be a Detective Conan character we all already know for sometime. It would be more shocking that a newly introduce character or a character we would already suspect to be Bourbon (Subaru or the supposed-fake Akai).

One thing I really don't understand is

why Akai would want to live near Conan is he really is Subaru or why Bourbon would take Akai's place, especially if he's supposed to be dead.

Subaru would definitely have an interest in living in Shinichi's house, but the more I try to reverse the chessboard to try to understand his intentions, the more it seems to be a complete mess.

The twist that would surprise everyone would be that Bourbon would actually be a Detective Conan character we all already know for sometime. It would be more shocking that a newly introduce character or a character we would already suspect to be Bourbon (Subaru or the supposed-fake Akai).

why Akai would want to live near Conan is he really is Subaru or why Bourbon would take Akai's place, especially if he's supposed to be dead.

Subaru would definitely have an interest in living in Shinichi's house, but the more I try to reverse the chessboard to try to understand his intentions, the more it seems to be a complete mess.

1.He wants to live at the Kudo residence so that he can keep an eye on Ai or anyone suspicious around her

2.Borboun took Akai's place in order to lure the FBI members into a trap but failed.

Well, since he took on a new alias, he can't live at his home, drive his truck, or carry his cell phone (which would explain why it was in that corpse's pocket). Obviously as a former member of the BO, they would easily be able to track him down if he did any of those. Since his apartment burnt down, he can't turn to anyone. If he is Akai, then only Rena Mizunashi (aka Hidemi Hondou) and Conan would know of this plan. He obviously can't turn to Rena for help, since Rena is part of the Black Organization, and cannot turn to his fellow FBI agents, since they believe he is dead, so his only hope is to turn to Conan, who just happens to have a house he can use for a while, although, if he is Akai, then one way or another he'll be found eventually (it seems the BO is already suspicious about this incident), so he won't be able to hide forever.

As to why Bourbon would take Akai's place, that's simple. There could be multiple reasons as to why, but the most logical reason would be to see reactions. Bourbon is probably intelligent enough to assume that if Akai were to be REALLY dead, everyone around him would act shocked, as if seeing a ghost, but if they were to confront him and ask him why he wasn't "following the plan" or such, then Bourbon would have figured out easily that Akai was in fact alive.

I try to answer Aka Peiji here

1. I doubt it would mislead us so much,

- Mislead is a job of detectve story writer

2. especially with Haibara's reactions and his drinking of his namesake

- Akai give her the feeling too

3. Also, as Kir said Bourbon was, Okiya is very intelligent, among other things

- Conan is very intelligent. Heiji is . Yusaku is...well this guy more intelligent than the everyone. Just that not make them Bourbon. Okiya do some deduction battle with Conan so he's smart. Scar Akai send his deduction to Kogoro so he's also smart. Both are smart. who's Bourbon.

4. Bourbon is not under any disguise, as we see him constantly

- We see Araide constantly and he's Vermouth at the same time . Vermouth also appear as herself, talking with Gin, send mail to Gin, throw a dart on Shiho's picture, and maitaine disguise as Araide

5. I doubt in many more ways than one that 'Scar Akai' is actually Bourbon. Besides them being in the same place at the same time in close proximity to one another

- Scar Akai being in the same place with Okiya Subaru, none confirmed being Bourbon. None confirmed being Akai. You base your theory on Okiya=Bourbon. If Subaru not Bourbon, Scar Akai (who i Say- Bourbon)and Okiya(who I say- Akai) are difference people and absolutly can appear at the same place

6. and Bourbon seeming interested that Akai seemed to be alive

- Just OKIYA seeming interested that some random guy appear as Akai

7. there's another issue with that -- wouldn't the Organization know that Bourbon was the scarred Akai if he came out of the building and not try to shoot him? he would let them know so he wouldn't be at suspect.

- Bourbon is secretive. he don't tell BO what he going to do. He almost get shot and Vermouth arrive to tell the truth .

Remember, when Scar Akai appear in front of department store. Gin has innner monologue "Akai Shuichi" then, Vermouth arrive and tell GIn something we do not hear and GIn call of the attact.

8. there's really no reason (if if to lure the real Shuu out) that a member of the Organization would stoop to disguising as someone they despise so much (especially Bourbon, whom was said to hate Shuu just as much).

- He disguise to get reaction from Jodie, Camel and to lure real one out.

Some guy name Makoto do a plastic surgery to be someone he hate the most before to get revenge on that specific person. In Scar Akai case, may be he's just wear a mask

9. On the point of them both smiling at the noticing of Chianti, I'm sure Bourbon wouldn't have waltzed out there in said 'disguise' of Scar Akai in plain sight, since I'm sure he would know the consequences.

- what if Bourbon smile at chainti because he amuse that his disguise work out so well that fool not just FBI but BO too. about wondering around, he need to get of the store right. it's not in his plan that someone would see him on TV. He just want to appear before Jodie at the bank and then there's a robbery and he stuck and later appear on TV. If not a case come up. He will not appear on TV and BO won't notice them.

By the time he's smiling. He probably notice Vermouth beside Gin car and know she will tell Gin who is he.

10. Away from that subject, yet still to Bourbon, I wouldn't be surprised if he already was highly suspect of Conan being Shinichi. It would seem that the fellow has quite the capabilities as a detective (probably the reason the BO chose him) and likely has figured out a lot just by seeing Conan work and being in Shinichi's home, noticing how everything's seemed to go missing and whatnot, among other things. It would be even less of a surprise if he put two and two together and exposed Sherry as Ai as well, even easier since he's right next door and can monitor much more easily.

- You talking about Okiya, and If, my thoery is right, if Okiya is Akai. he's know already Sherry is Haibara. And probably know about Kudo too

11 By my reasoning and from what was said within the episode of when Gin and the others saw 'Scar Akai', I would believe that "that person" actually was the one that wanted operations to pause. As Vermouth said, even "that person" was nervous. Perhaps so nervous that s/he didn't want to test what would happen, so it was ordered that Kir be spared and the others to pull out.Though, of course, none of this can be proven until the information is finally released and the truth is exposed.

- She said Anokata is very careful. it can interpret as "he double check whether Akai is alive or dead so he's have someone disguise as Akai to check it out"

I try to answer Aka Peiji here

1. I doubt it would mislead us so much,

- Mislead is a job of detectve story writer

2. especially with Haibara's reactions and his drinking of his namesake

- Akai give her the feeling too

3. Also, as Kir said Bourbon was, Okiya is very intelligent, among other things

- Conan is very intelligent. Heiji is . Yusaku is...well this guy more intelligent than the everyone. Just that not make them Bourbon. Okiya do some deduction battle with Conan so he's smart. Scar Akai send his deduction to Kogoro so he's also smart. Both are smart. who's Bourbon.

4. Bourbon is not under any disguise, as we see him constantly

- We see Araide constantly and he's Vermouth at the same time . Vermouth also appear as herself, talking with Gin, send mail to Gin, throw a dart on Shiho's picture, and maitaine disguise as Araide

5. I doubt in many more ways than one that 'Scar Akai' is actually Bourbon. Besides them being in the same place at the same time in close proximity to one another

- Scar Akai being in the same place with Okiya Subaru, none confirmed being Bourbon. None confirmed being Akai. You base your theory on Okiya=Bourbon. If Subaru not Bourbon, Scar Akai (who i Say- Bourbon)and Okiya(who I say- Akai) are difference people and absolutly can appear at the same place

6. and Bourbon seeming interested that Akai seemed to be alive

- Just OKIYA seeming interested that some random guy appear as Akai

7. there's another issue with that -- wouldn't the Organization know that Bourbon was the scarred Akai if he came out of the building and not try to shoot him? he would let them know so he wouldn't be at suspect.

- Bourbon is secretive. he don't tell BO what he going to do. He almost get shot and Vermouth arrive to tell the truth .

Remember, when Scar Akai appear in front of department store. Gin has innner monologue "Akai Shuichi" then, Vermouth arrive and tell GIn something we do not hear and GIn call of the attact.

8. there's really no reason (if if to lure the real Shuu out) that a member of the Organization would stoop to disguising as someone they despise so much (especially Bourbon, whom was said to hate Shuu just as much).

- He disguise to get reaction from Jodie, Camel and to lure real one out.

Some guy name Makoto do a plastic surgery to be someone he hate the most before to get revenge on that specific person. In Scar Akai case, may be he's just wear a mask

9. On the point of them both smiling at the noticing of Chianti, I'm sure Bourbon wouldn't have waltzed out there in said 'disguise' of Scar Akai in plain sight, since I'm sure he would know the consequences.

- what if Bourbon smile at chainti because he amuse that his disguise work out so well that fool not just FBI but BO too. about wondering around, he need to get of the store right. it's not in his plan that someone would see him on TV. He just want to appear before Jodie at the bank and then there's a robbery and he stuck and later appear on TV. If not a case come up. He will not appear on TV and BO won't notice them.

By the time he's smiling. He probably notice Vermouth beside Gin car and know she will tell Gin who is he.

10. Away from that subject, yet still to Bourbon, I wouldn't be surprised if he already was highly suspect of Conan being Shinichi. It would seem that the fellow has quite the capabilities as a detective (probably the reason the BO chose him) and likely has figured out a lot just by seeing Conan work and being in Shinichi's home, noticing how everything's seemed to go missing and whatnot, among other things. It would be even less of a surprise if he put two and two together and exposed Sherry as Ai as well, even easier since he's right next door and can monitor much more easily.

- You talking about Okiya, and If, my thoery is right, if Okiya is Akai. he's know already Sherry is Haibara. And probably know about Kudo too

11 By my reasoning and from what was said within the episode of when Gin and the others saw 'Scar Akai', I would believe that "that person" actually was the one that wanted operations to pause. As Vermouth said, even "that person" was nervous. Perhaps so nervous that s/he didn't want to test what would happen, so it was ordered that Kir be spared and the others to pull out.Though, of course, none of this can be proven until the information is finally released and the truth is exposed.

- She said Anokata is very careful. it can interpret as "he double check whether Akai is alive or dead so he's have someone disguise as Akai to check it out"

no 11. She didn't said that Anokata is careful.It was Gin that said that BHorboun thinks that he is the one and only that can kill akai.

Since this seems like an appropriate venue, I am giving you all the heads up I am working on an article for Scar Akai is Bourbon. Right now it's sandboxed because it isn't up to wiki standards and is pretty rough, but feel free to edit it or offer critique.

http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/wiki/User:Chekhov_MacGuffin/Scar_Akai_Identity

Edit: I forgot to mention there is also a Scar Akai article as well.

http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/wiki/Scar_Akai

I think that Okiya Subaru is Bourbon. Haibara also said that he has the scent of the people from the BO. He also drinks Bourbon. Well, I do doubt it sometimes.

I think that Okiya Subaru is Bourbon. Haibara also said that he has the scent of the people from the BO. He also drinks Bourbon. Well, I do doubt it sometimes.

The problem with this theory is a similar situation was used to misleadingly hint that FBI agent Jodie was Vermouth when she drank sherry. (Volume 34 File 4 Page 4) Also Andre Camel noted that bourbon is Akai's favorite drink. (Volume 32 File 8-10) The reason why Akai gives Haibara the Org smell was because he infiltrated the Black Organization before with the alias Moroboshi Dai where he received the codename Rye and worked under Gin. Akai has already given Haibara the Black Org vibes before. (Volume 32 File 9 Page 12; Volume 38 File 1 Page 18)

The article for the Okiya is Akai theory goes over more reasons why Okiya isn't Bourbon.

*Faces Palms* Please get realistic... How can a manga character spy on us?

I think he mean he's CIA and he's on our side.

Well. I think detectiveRJB a bit base Theory upon theory upon theory again rather base theory upon fact. Is it a bit seem unlikely.

*Faces Palms* Please get realistic... How can a manga character spy on us?

LOL 071.gif

on topic 044.gif i think that

scar Akai = Bourbon

and Okiya = Akai because i read Chekhov's theories f529a952.gif

LOL 071.gif

on topic 044.gif i think that

scar Akai = Bourbon

and Okiya = Akai because i read Chekhov's theories f529a952.gif

i aree too, after i saw the opening w/ scar akai, i felt that he must be bourbon. also, okiya subaru appeared AFTER akai "died" and when mizunashi rena told them about the new member of the organization. 063.gif