Detective Conan World

Bourbon  

116 members have voted

1. 1. What is Bourbon's identity?

• Okiya Subaru
    • Scar Akai (Note that most votes here are from before Amuro existed.)
    • Sera Masumi
    • Akai Shuuichi (who is reinfiltrating the Org.)
    • A new character (not yet introduced)
    • Someone else
    • Koumei
    • Andre Camel
    • Another known character in disguise
    • Amuro Tooru who is Scar Akai
    • Amuro Tooru who is not scar Akai
  2. 2. What is Bourbon's real assignment? (multiple choice)

• Find and kill Sherry
    • Find and kill Akai
    • Investigate the FBI to make sure Akai is really dead
    • Investigate Conan/Shinichi's true identity and kill him if necessary
    • Infiltrate the FBI
    • Test Kir's loyalty
    • Kill someone else
    • Some other assignment
    • Bourbon is a double agent and is trying to spy on or damage/destroy the Org
    • Bourbon doesn't want to do his assignment for personal reasons (e.g. sympathy)
  3. 3. What is Vermouth's promise with Bourbon? (multiple choice)

• Something not listed below
    • Don't do anything that harms Conan and Ran
    • Watch and/or protect Conan and Ran
    • Don't do anything that harms Haibara
    • Watch and/or protect Haibara
    • Don't do anything that harms someone else
    • Watch and/or protect someone else
    • Capture Sherry/Haibara without harming someone else.
    • Capture or kill Akai without harming someone else.
    • To kill/harm a particular person
    • Obtain some information related to Conan or Haibara
    • Obtain some information related to Sera
    • Obtain some information related to Okiya
    • Bourbon will keep a certain secret.
    • Bourbon will not sidetrack him/herself from his/her main mission
    • To do a side operation that is not part of Bourbon's main mission
    • Don't do anything suspicious in front of Conan or Kogoro

my guess is that burbon and akai started in the org. the same time. Worked together but shuu always did better,even tho burbou thought that he was more sufficient then he and there is that akemi stuff.

maybe one more reason is akemis death, cause he never got over her. And he thinks her death is mostly akais fault

The Scar Akai in both Robbery and Bombing case is Bourbon

As we could see when the bombing case was occured

The whole BO except The boss Recognize bourbon as scar akai but the rest of BO is not

and Suddenly, Gin just cancelled Chianti from hunting Scar akai and sniping him

because he just got inform by the Boss that the scar akai Is bourbon

And the Truth is Scar akai is not Shuuichi Akai

Scar akai or Bourbon is RIGHT HANDED

as you guys could see in the bombing case when he shot down a robbery with Right hand

But real Shuuichi Akai is left handed when Golden apple case he stored his gun in left pocket and take out the gun using left hand , moreover he is listening to headset in left ear .. (Vodka and Conan Meeting in Station)

Post originally from http://iamundercover.wordpress.com/2008/08/31/detective-conan-okiya-and-bourbon/

-Chek

Hey, I think that Okiya is Akai too,

1. When Conan gets his cellphone back from Jodie, he DOES know that it was switch, and when Eisuke tells Conan that someone might had die in the FBI, Conan smiles (actually I forget, did he smile when Eisuke told him that or when he got his cellphone back? :S)

2. Haibara was scared of Akai, too, so it isn’t weird that she feels scared near Okiya (if he is Akai)

3….WHAT KIND OF IDIOT lets some RANDOM person live in his/her house?????

Conan doesn’t seem to be stupid, but I might be wrong icon_biggrin.gif?m=1293711038g , I don’t think he (or anyone) would be stupid and let some random person live in their house..:S

SO!, this reenfoces the idea that Conan knows who Okiya is (Akai), because Conan smiles like everything is according to plan when he heard someone died in the FBI and when he realizes the switch cellphone (WHICH CONTAINS AKAI fingerprint!!!)

4….They don’t tell us if Bourbon is a male or female…u really think they will just make it simple for us? Show Okiya drinking bourbon when they won’t even tell what gender bourbon is?? it seems obvious to me that it is intenial trying to midlead us icon_biggrin.gif?m=1293711038g

To sum it up

1. Conan knows something no one else does, not even the FBI/CIA (“Proof”: smiles when he hears a “friend” of his dies, knowns his cellphone which contains Akai fingerprint has been switch, let’s Okiya live in his house

2. the CIA agent forgot her name icon_razz.gif?m=1293711038g , and Akai obviously knew it was a trap (even I knew it was -.-)..and it would involve her (CIA) killing Akai or something..even I guess that much icon_razz.gif?m=1293711038g

In addition, even I would guess that Gin and Vooka would want the CIA to shoot Akai in the HEAD, common sense…a bullet in the head most likely = death lol.

therefore, the bullet CIA shot could have been a blank or paint ball or something.

3. Just to point out…fake evidence isn’t hard to fake….Akai and the CIA agent, being the FBI AND CIA could probably FAKE THE EVIDENCE…it wouldn’t be suprising that they faked it, because if Akai didn’t appear to be dead, the CIA cover would be blown…

I think (IMO) it is obvious that Okiya is Akai….as for the fact that he drinks Bouron…maybe because HE LIKES DRINKING IT??? icon_razz.gif?m=1293711038g

What is Bourbon's real assignment? (multiple choice)

Another theory with the "Subaru Okiya is Bourbon" explanation:

The CIA faked Shuichi Akai's death. Thanks to Kir, they know that Bourbon is on the run and Shuichi Akai would inform them of his hatred of him. But even he doesn't know what face Bourbon could have now (he could have undergone plastic surgery).

A trap is set. Someone disguise as Akai shows himself until Bourbon comes to investigate. Subaru would know that Scar Akai isn't the real one, probably that several FBI agents are amoung the hostages, waiting for someone other than the FBI to contact Scar Akai, but this trap would make him suspect that Kir is a mole. He looks at the window and understands the situation: Gin also suspects Kir.

Scar Akai wouldn't be Bourbon because Bourbon is the equivalent of Sherlock Holmes. If Subaru is able to find a way to gather informations to complete his deduction, why would Scar Akai doesn't think of it and gives Kogoro an incomplete deduction ?

At the end of the case, no one contacts Scar Akai. It's a failure ! But Jodie follows him. If Gin sees Jodie following Akai like she was surprised to see him, he would no longer thought Kir to be a mole (he has no mean to know that she is part of the CIA, he most likely thinks that she is from the FBI like Akai).

Subaru Okiya would stop Jodie, wanting Gin (with whom he doesn't get along) to suspect Scar Akai to be the real deal (like he thinks at first). Scar Akai and Kir would likely be executed. But Vermouth would have discovered part of the truth and warned Gin (if Scar Akai is a CIA agent and not Akai, they would likely think it was a trap). They are conforted in this after Scar Akai is saved by someone (Conan). Gin calls off the assassination.

Gin: "Always doing things as he pleases. That bastard irritates me."

Subaru: "It's just a story about a pack of wolves who lost their easy prey." ("... which I almost delivered them" ?)

Now, the fact that he stopped Jodie would have been a mistake by Subaru and the CIA would have identified him. Learning that he lives in Shinichi Kudo's abandonned house, they send the best detective they know, Masumi Sera, to discover Bourbon's true intentions (that would explain why this key character of the plot would appear only recently, after the hostages case).

The fact that Masumi is affiliated with the police can somehow be apparent by how she reacts during the Mouri agency's hostage case. She seems used to this kind of operation by special forces and she knows exactly how to react and with an impressive self-control.

The beginning of her investigation would have been to discover who allowed Subaru to stay in Kudo's house and why he lives there. She makes contact with Kudo's girlfriend and soon comes to suspect that Conan Edogawa is either in contact with Shinichi Kudo or most likely is Shinichi Kudo himself, thus confirming that the boy is still alive and that he is most likely the one who authorized Subaru to live in the mansion.

Trying to discover Bourbon's intentions, she comes to the professor's house to gather informations. Subaru is very protective of Haibara and, thinking the she would be in danger during the Youtube case, he follows her. Masumi would have spied the whole time and, learning about the video with Haibara, she would search for it.

And now, for my theory about Bourbon's real assignment (from the perspective "Subaru is Bourbon"):

Subaru would have discovered the video with Ai for some reason that Masumi wants to discover. She can be sure he has seen it because he knew right away that Haibara could be in a danger of some kind (strangely, Bourbon has some reason to be protective toward her) even without the kidnapping and, knowing her well, he recognizes her and follows the group. He likely thinks that the kidnappers could be the Black Organization.

In fact, when after the kidnapping, Aoyama shows us a moment where Subaru spies on the Detective Boys when they learned about the video with Conan commenting about the Black Organization's methods which aren't those of the kidnappers, Subaru already knew about the video, but the way it is shown suggest he doesn't.

His attitude by following Haibara before the kidnapping betrays the fact that he knew about the video and that's an important clue to Masumi (who have spied on everyone). She makes her own investigation about the video and discovers that Subaru would have likely find it it by searching for informations about Eri Kisaki and finding her own video with the cat.

Then, there is this famous ambiguous scene that suggests that Masumi is Bourbon (even Conan suspects something about her, which makes her even more suspicious): we see her looking at the video of Haibara and deleting it with the line "Deletion. For data, at least, is an easy task to accomplish".

The most direct meaning of this scene is that Masumi is Bourbon and planning to target Haibara, spying on her. But in fact, we could interprete this as Masumi having finally completed her mission by discovering Bourbon's true objective: the assassination of master Eri Kisaki.

It wouldn't have anything to do with what happened to Mouri. Kisaki is a lawyer (and a very good one), she can have a lot of ennemies. She can be on a case that compromise the organization's security in some way.

Somehow, I already thought a lawyer as competent as her would eventually interest the organization sooner or later, one way (joining them) or another (plotting her assassination).

any member (BO) that gets caught by any one and has no escape he commits suicide (rikumichi,calvados) in other cases they are killed by other BO members. No BO member has seen a courtroom cause they were killed before they even were toked by the law force.

i cant imagine kisaki being a target by burbon, but if she was their target she would be dead long time ago if they wanted. And their would be no need to send burbon for that. They could sniped her from another building if they wanted to

any member (BO) that gets caught by any one and has no escape he commits suicide (rikumichi,calvados) in other cases they are killed by other BO members. No BO member has seen a courtroom cause they were killed before they even were toked by the law force.

i cant imagine kisaki being a target by burbon

I haven't said that a Black Organization member was compromised (both the BO member and Kisaki would be killed right away). Maybe one of their ally or one of their business is compromised by Eri's investigations. She is far too competent to not make herself powerful ennemies.

Maybe she has a case that we aren't aware of (we can discover it later) and which compromise somehow with the BO's business (even if she doesn't know it herself, not realizing what she faces against).

And that would explain some elements like Eri's video next to Haibara's and the strange line of Sera in the last scene of the case (which would be interpreted differently in this perspective). And that part doesn't seem illogical to me (the part with Scar Akai, I'm less convinced on some elements but that would also explain the lines of Gin and Subaru differently).

Now, that's just a theory. You think what seems to be the more credible to you. Aoyama will eventually reveal the truth and maybe we'll all be surprised by something we haven't even thought of.

so far i know that she deals with divorcing and defending, maybe going against a real murder case. But there were no sings in the manga or anime that she ever went against the BO

she appears in those so called family episodes and courtroom battle episodes, there is not even a little shred of evidence to even make a theory that she is a target for burbon

that video was accidentally left as a obstruction for them

Another theory with the "Subaru Okiya is Bourbon" explanation:

The CIA faked Shuichi Akai's death. Thanks to Kir, they know that Bourbon is on the run and Shuichi Akai would inform them of his hatred of him. But even he doesn't know what face Bourbon could have now (he could have undergone plastic surgery).

Minor correction, but Bourbon isn't on the run. He's just been dispatched as an agent.

A trap is set. Someone disguise as Akai shows himself until Bourbon comes to investigate. Subaru would know that Scar Akai isn't the real one, probably that several FBI agents are amoung the hostages, waiting for someone other than the FBI to contact Scar Akai, but this trap would make him suspect that Kir is a mole. He looks at the window and understands the situation: Gin also suspects Kir.

No FBI agents were among the hostages at the red shirts case. They were all downstairs and free to run off. Also, he couldn't anticipate that someone would even take the floor hostage. That was a coincidence.

Also the plan you are suggesting is extremely stupid.

It would be really stupid for the FBI to implement a plan that would intentionally get Kir suspected of being a spy by the Org after all the work they went through to get her back in. She has become their primary source of information on the Org since Akai stopped infiltrating. Her position and the knowledge she brings are more important than drawing out Bourbon. Your plan requires putting her at risk for a plan the FBI can't be sure will work.

The FBI can't be sure which BO agent will find out about Akai supposedly being alive first, so the FBI can't be sure that no one will simply kill Kir on a hunch after finding out someone saw someone who looked like Akai is wandering around. I don't think the FBI would do it. Furthermore if this theory implies that Akai is really dead, it would mean that they sacrificed him for nothing.

It also means they are putting one of their own agents, the one dressed as scar Akai, directly in the line of fire in a position where he very well may have been shot. If scar Akai was an FBI agent playing bait for the Org, why did the FBI nearly let him get shot? He went outside unexposed while a sniper was pointing at him.

Your plan also means the FBI intentionally put ordinary citizens at risk of getting shot. Scar Akai has so far appeared in highly public places, and drawn the Org to set up snipers in one of these highly public places. This goes against prior FBI modus operandi.

Scar Akai wouldn't be Bourbon because Bourbon is the equivalent of Sherlock Holmes. If Subaru is able to find a way to gather informations to complete his deduction, why would Scar Akai doesn't think of it and gives Kogoro an incomplete deduction ?

Maybe scar Akai isn't as good as Subaru/the real Akai, despite Gin's comments? Also, scar Akai was using a phone he "borrowed" (likely pickpocketed because who would lose their phone in a hostage situation?) to send the deduction. Maybe he didn't have access to the internet. Conan had to use the internet to find out about the mountain case. Subaru had to use the internet via his phone.

At the end of the case, no one contacts Scar Akai. It's a failure ! But Jodie follows him. If Gin shows Jodie following Akai like she was surprised to see him, he would no longer thought Kir to be a mole (he has no mean to know that she is part of the CIA, he most likely thinks that she is from the FBI like Akai).

Or maybe Gin would think Jodie was trying to stop him from going outside where he could be shot which would imply Kir was still a traitor. That was Jodie's intention after all. Another possibility is that Gin would think that scar Akai was trying to stay away from Jodie because he hadn't meant to be caught after faking his death. The FBI can't read Gin's mind, so this plan is leaving far too much up to chance.

Subaru Okiya would stop Jodie, wanting Gin (with whom he doesn't get along) to suspect Scar Akai to be the real deal (like he thinks at first). Scar Akai and Kir would likely be executed. But Vermouth would have discovered part of the truth and warned Gin (if Scar Akai is a CIA agent and not Akai, they would likely think it was a trap). They are conforted in this after Scar Akai is saved by someone (Conan). Gin calls off the assassination.

Again this is relying too much on chance and assuming that the FBI are somehow able to read the various BO member's minds here. How can the FBI predict that Vermouth would arrive in time, or even at all? If scar Akai is just another agent working for the FBI, why should Vermouth care if he is killed?

==========================================================================================================

The fact that Masumi is affiliated with the police can somehow be apparent by how she reacts during the Mouri agency's hostage case. She seems used to this kind of operation by special forces and she knows exactly how to react and with an impressive self-control.

Or maybe she is just knowledgeable about that sort of thing because her older brother works in law enforcement, and used to live in Japan?

The most direct meaning of this scene is that Masumi is Bourbon and planning to target Haibara, spying on her. But in fact, we could interprete this as Masumi having finally completed her mission by discovering Bourbon's true objective: the assassination of master Eri Kisaki.

What!? I am not sure how this conclusion makes sense from the premises you gave.
  • Upvote 1

when i hear that name

BOURBON

actually there company which name its brand Bourbon

the spelling are same too

the company sells chocolate biscuits

so whenever i hear the name i laugh out loudly

HAHAHAHAHAH

But the think you pronounce it differently.

For the alcohol, it's pronounced something along the lines of ber-ben.

For the company, it's something like bore-ben.

Chekhov MacGuffin:

Yeah, you're right, what I said about Scar Akai is pretty stupid indeed.

Now, for the second part, in fact I don't think it's so impossible that Masumi could be employed by the CIA (even if she isn't an agent) and Subaru really being Bourbon.

Or maybe she is just knowledgeable about that sort of thing because her older brother works in law enforcement, and used to live in Japan?

On the assumption that Masumi is Shuichi's sister. But that doesn't necessarily denied my theory about the CIA employing a great high-school detective who lived and grew up in Japan.

What!? I am not sure how this conclusion makes sense from the premises you gave.

Maybe I jump to a conclusion too quickly indeed, but I don't think the appearance of this video about Eri was just a coincidence. Even if you're right that we can't assume Bourbon's objective yet, I thought about assassination based on what Masumi said at the end (but that's not very solid, you're right, an Masumi herself can be wrong).

But the attitudes of both Subaru and Masumi during this case... Even if my theory isn't solid enough, based on the attitudes of both characters during this case, I still think Subaru is Bourbon (now, I could be proven wrong). That's the only way I can think of (at least for now) that gives some meaning to their strange attitudes.

i dont think the CIA sends 17 year olds to a field mission, the only thing they do take them is for computers, but only if they are excellent in those areas

Of course, that implies that she lies on her age (she could have done that to join Ran's school). She may be older than 17.

Maybe I jump to a conclusion too quickly indeed, but I don't think the appearance of this video about Eri was just a coincidence. Even if you're right that we can't assume Bourbon's objective yet, I thought about assassination based on what Masumi said at the end (but that's not very solid, you're right, an Masumi herself can be wrong).

The problem with the cat video is those case culprits just randomly picked Eri's video in order to have a picture of a cat. Conan says it was a coincidence Eri's cat was chosen. Neither Sera nor Okiya had anything to do with what those culprits were doing.

Now, for the second part, in fact I don't think it's so impossible that Masumi could be employed by the CIA (even if she isn't an agent) and Subaru really being Bourbon.

On the assumption that Masumi is Shuichi's sister. But that doesn't necessarily denied my theory about the CIA employing a great high-school detective who lived and grew up in Japan.

There really isn't enough info to know what Sera's real job is. About the only thing we can be reasonably sure of is that she is related to Akai. My point above though was that knowing about law enforcement doesn't imply being in law enforcement, especially if you do detective work and have relatives in it. She could very well be in it though if she was lying about her age as you said.

But the attitudes of both Subaru and Masumi during this case... Even if my theory isn't solid enough, based on the attitudes of both characters during this case, I still think Subaru is Bourbon (now, I could be proven wrong). That's the only way I can think of (at least for now) that gives some meaning to their strange attitudes.

You have probably encountered these before, but in case you haven't:

Okiya is Akai theory - includes why he isn't Bourbon

Scar Akai is Bourbon theory

You have probably encountered these before, but in case you haven't

Oh, I have already read your theories and I think they are good. Even though I don't really share some of your deductions, I found them very interesting and well-documented.

The problem with the cat video is those case culprits just randomly picked Eri's video in order to have a picture of a cat. Conan says it was a coincidence Eri's cat was chosen. Neither Sera nor Okiya had anything to do with what those culprits were doing.

For the culprits, it was a coincidence. Masumi knew about it before the case even started so Conan finds her suspicious. But Subaru's attitude is odd: after seeing Masumi, he follows Ai (and we know he acts very protective toward her, for a reason or another). Somehow, he feels that something can happen to Ai (or he fears that something can happen to her) and during the whole time the Detective Boys thought that Ayumi could have been mistaken for Haibara, when they thought she could have been the true goal of the kidnappers, his attitude is even more ambiguous.

Based on the fact that Masumi talks about the video before the case and the fact that we see her saying "Deletion. For data at least is an easy task to accomplish." strongly suggests Masumi is Bourbon and plotting to "delete" Haibara (which is the goal of the men in black). That's probably what Aoyama wants us to think.

Now, Subaru's attitude during the whole case, I think it can be explained if he himself is aware of the video before the case even begins. He could fear that someone could have find the video and is coming for Haibara for some reason, and Masumi comes and begins to ask questions. This someone can't be Black Organization because, whoever he is (Bourbon or someone else, even Akai), he probably knows like Conan that it's not the BO methods. But still, he seems worried for the children once Ayumi's kidnapping is confirmed.

Now, how could Masumi and maybe Subaru (if I'm right) could have found that video by the first place (especially since Masumi knew about "some professor" previously but can't even remember his name) ? I think the fact that Eri's video is back to back with Agasa's video could provide an answer to that. They could have found that video by searching informations about Eri on the net.

Now, my main mistake could be how I interpreted Masumi's lines during the deletion of Haibara's video. I thought the lines imply too strongly that Masumi is planning to "delete" Haibara (like the BO would do), so I thought she couldn't be the killer and that Haibara can't be the true target.

Why would Masumi suggests an assassination and investigate on the target if she's not the killer ? I thought maybe she tries to prevent it (she's a detective after all, she can try to deduce a criminal's objective) and Subaru is in fact the real killer.

And who could be the target if it's not really Haibara like Masumi's line tries to make us think (especially if Subaru is the killer, it would have no sense considering his protective attitude toward Ai and the fact that he doesn't project any hostile black aura toward her unlike the other BO members) ? I thought of the video about Eri (which is here "randomly" in the case itself, but maybe Aoyama put it here on purpose because this element could have some importance on a larger scale).

So I came to the conclusion that Subaru could be planning the murder of Eri Kisaki. And, if I guessed right, that Subaru, a detective planning a murder, could well be Bourbon.

Now, why would Masumi investigate on an assassination attempt to prevent it ? And how would have she learned about an assassination attempt taking place at first ? That's the main question I'm still wondering and, so far, I can only guess she is working with the CIA, the FBI not knowing her.

That's the line of reasonning I had. But, as you said, it's maybe too soon to jump to conclusions like that.

There really isn't enough info to know what Sera's real job is. About the only thing we can be reasonably sure of is that she is related to Akai. My point above though was that knowing about law enforcement doesn't imply being in law enforcement, especially if you do detective work and have relatives in it. She could very well be in it though if she was lying about her age as you said.

She could be Akai's sister, that's true. But I try to think about some other possible explanations until it's confirmed.

Of course, that implies that she lies on her age (she could have done that to join Ran's school). She may be older than 17.

If Sera's older than 17, her did she hack through puberty and jeep her chest flat? Lol.... Hormone medicines? Or is she a male in the first place? Lol

If Sera's older than 17, her did she hack through puberty and jeep her chest flat? Lol.... Hormone medicines? Or is she a male in the first place? Lol

Some women really are naturally flat and stay that way until they have kids and begin nursing. Some of the athletic crowd in my high school and college were really flat, they simply had no excess fat on their bodies at all. It's normal for some people either because of lifestyle of genetics. Sera does Jeet Kune Do, so she is probably active.

By the way, Chekhov MacGuffin, there are some points that I found kinda suspicious and I'd like to have your opinion on it, since you have thought a lot about Akai's death and Scar Akai's appearances.

1) After the death of Akai, in your theory, you say that the police kept the phone as evidence, even after they have the results. But is it possible that Vermouth, who appears just after, could have impersonated Takagi to keep the phone at this moment (if the BO has some doubts, the fingerprints on the phone could later be useful to them) ?

2) During the hostage crisis, Scar Akai "borrows" a phone to mail Kogoro. Either he truly has no phone or he doesn't want to use it since he could later be identified because of his phone number. He also uses an handkerchief to avoid leaving fingerprints on the phone.

For someone who is so careful about not leaving any trace behind, I find it strange that he gives himself the trouble to restitute the phone to its true owner. He could have left it on the floor (if he doesn't care) or put it back discretly. Unless he wanted to be seen on purpose of course (maybe he wanted to be describe to Mouri or Conan), but why ?

I'm obviously not Chek. But I want to share my opinion anyway.

1. Vermouth appear a few moment later to spy on Jodie and James (after Takagi tell Jodie the inspection of the phone)thus has alibi (why she came as herself while she can disguise is beyond me LoL). And by mystery fiction's way. If Takagi has been impersonated, shouldn't we see some evident about that?

on second though, one may count Vermouth's appearance as a hint about her impersonate Takagi.

BTW. If Vermouth impersonate anyone, that person should have been killed (If FBI or whatever not protect them first.)

2.I never though of that!. Yes, why he had to return it when he can just drop it? I suppose he want to tell them that Akai is alive but don't give them chance for question.

Or Gosho did not think of that. He just want to drop hint about Scar Akai can speck but not so obvious about that.

I would say that vermouth kills all those she impersonates, and takagi would be dead.

About that department i think he wanted to give the correct deduction since he is detective in some way. All BO members must have a phone with them or some device which they keep in touch all the time. He used the other phone to leave no trace to him, and the handkerchief was simply to avoid finger prints.

@ karan

if you dont have something to say about this dont post stupid smiles, to achive more post AVG. - mod fixed by Chek

I would say that vermouth kills all those she impersonates, and takagi would be dead.

About that department i think he wanted to give the correct deduction since he is detective in some way. All BO members must have a phone with them or some device which they keep in touch all the time. He used the other phone to leave no trace to him, and the handkerchief was simply to avoid finger prints.

@ karan

if you dont have something to say about this dont post stupid smiles, to achive more post AVG.

For Vermouth, you're right. I didn't thought of that.

For Scar Akai, I don't think he could be Bourbon and having his own phone: it's unlikely that Bourbon would send an incomplete deduction to Mouri if he has access to the internet.

Either Bourbon has no phone, and that explains completely why he borrowed one, but why would he give himself the trouble to give it back to his owner when he could just leave it on the floor without being seen by anyone ? Either Scar Akai is someone else, but then why being so careful about his identity and still showing his Scar Akai face deliberately when he could have avoided it easily ?

The only thing I could thought of is that, whoever he is, he wanted Mouri or Conan to know that "Akai" was here. But for what reason ?

But still, thanks to User 4869 and you to have answered me and sharing your thoughts. ;):)

User 4869:

I suppose he want to tell them that Akai is alive but don't give them chance for question.

I guess you're right. But why would he want them to think that Akai is still alive ? What would be his intention behind it ?