Detective Conan World
aika

What Did you Google Lately / last ?

I still remember the time when yahoo had a fair market share when it comes to "searching stuffs". :P

Dunno what happened lol. Google just took over.

Bing... what can I say...? :P

BING:

Because it's not Google

... Now, I'm not judging you or anything but... given what you've learned in biology class what else did you think they could have been?  Placoderms???

(obligatory ,,,,,chameleon song)

In my defense I haven't had biology yet and I've said so much stupid stuff in the past that I just double check everything nowtumblr_m42quperIZ1r58lid.jpg

and when I think of lizards I think of geckos usually and not chameleons and their little claw hands and weird looking eyes

In my defense I haven't had biology yet and I've said so much stupid stuff in the past that I just double check everything nowtumblr_m42quperIZ1r58lid.jpg

and when I think of lizards I think of geckos usually and not chameleons and their little claw hands and weird looking eyes

Fair enough, I suppose.

judge-nodding.gif

Kuroki Eiyuu no One Turn Kill.

Another OP male lead light novel but idgaf. Better than lame ass dudes that gets a harem. Ehh.

I honestly don't know which kinds of characters get on my nerves more: the lame dudes with harems or the pretentiously "badass" dudes... with harems.

High school, fantasy, mahou shoujou, moe light novel adaptations are killing anime, I swear...

coffin birth

kimero by oxt

I honestly don't know which kinds of characters get on my nerves more: the lame dudes with harems or the pretentiously "badass" dudes... with harems.

High school, fantasy, mahou shoujou, moe light novel adaptations are killing anime, I swear...

:blink: to each his own I suppose

I swear, most light novels at Baka-Tsuki (and other translation sites) have exactly the same genre. Heck, others have the same plot with just different "skills" or whatever. Wasn't a bother when I first read a light novel like that but after a while it just gets irritating. I'm not one to hate on fantasy anime but make it a bit more original I guess. I'm seeing tons of SAO clones. Not that SAO was good in the first place. 

If web novels get anime adaptions though, that'd be brutal. They're less professional than light novels. *sighs*

_____

KOTD MASSacre

:blink: to each his own I suppose

I don't hate fantasy and mahou shoujou anime specifically, but very very few of the new ones that are coming out are even remotely creative.  Especially if they come from light novels. Honestly, just Google "light novel covers" and you'll find that nearly everything looks identical.  Just a bunch of rainbow-haired moe girls in skirts living a high school life and/or saving the world from imminent destruction.  One of the reasons I started watching anime was because I thought Hollywood was bad, but the anime industry isn't exactly the greatest either, especially nowadays.

I swear, most light novels at Baka-Tsuki (and other translation sites) have exactly the same genre. Heck, others have the same plot with just different "skills" or whatever. Wasn't a bother when I first read a light novel like that but after a while it just gets irritating. I'm not one to hate on fantasy anime but make it a bit more original I guess. I'm seeing tons of SAO clones. Not that SAO was good in the first place.

I want there to be a Utsuro no Hako to Zero no Maria anime adaptation so bad though.  The light novel intrigues me and as much as I'd like to start reading it I just don't have the time.  An anime would be a godsend.

I personally think it's these that feed into the stigma of anime.

Anime is not a genre, but a medium.

It's unfortunate that many people don't understand that because these harems, hentai, and moe crap are polluting the industry. 

I don't hate fantasy and mahou shoujou anime specifically, but very very few of the new ones that are coming out are even remotely creative.  Especially if they come from light novels. Honestly, just Google "light novel covers" and you'll find that nearly everything looks identical.  Just a bunch of rainbow-haired moe girls in skirts living a high school life and/or saving the world from imminent destruction.  One of the reasons I started watching anime was because I thought Hollywood was bad, but the anime industry isn't exactly the greatest either, especially nowadays.

sigh of relief thanks for clarifying because I was gonna say that even though those genres aren't particularly good now, some really good things in those genres have come out in the past. 

But yeah the unwillingness to take risks, break character molds, and get rid of the overabundance of fanservice in anime is very... irritating to say the least.