Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
Valkyrie

JIS uniform

I tried to draw Conan in the JIS uniform. If anyone who didn't read my fanfic, you wouldn't know what I'm talking about but basically, Conan and the Detective Boys (except Haibara) got enrolled into an elite school called Japan International School(the school is made-up). The school has a school uniform and I drawed out the uniform.

2011-12-11145117.jpg

I know that Conan don't look like Conan and the uniform was supposed to be a white shirt with a blue blazer and tie. I decided to change it a little because my previous choice didn't look nice. Sorry there is no colours, I don't have colouring materials. I know that the picture is bad as well. Sorry about that. :mellow:

I was watching my chickens play in my garden and I suddenly have an uge to do this:

2011-12-22151912.jpg

I have no idea how chickens relate to the drawing. :P

So how is it? Tell me what you think! :)

• Upvote 9

That is beautiful!

Thank you! :)

I love the shading. If you used darker pencils to shade, it'd look even better ;) Awesome drawing

Yeah, I wish I have darker pencils. I broke my dark pencil a few days ago. And when I mean break, I mean it snapped into two. <_< Thanks anyway! :)

awesome! thats really nice

Thank you! :D