Detective Conan World
Moonlight Magician

Phobias

Tomophobia--> fear of surgical operation

Opiophobia--> Fear medical doctors experience of prescribing needed pain medications for patients

Basophobia or Basiphobia--> Inability to stand. Fear of walking or falling.

Nyctohylophobia--> Fear of dark wooded areas or of forests at night

Scotophobia--> Fear of darkness. (Achluophobia)

Found interesting fobia from that list: Russophobia- Fear of Russians

I'm afraid of dolls xD I don't have any dolls in my house all the way until middle school and my sis begs for one. I make sure she locks them in the cupboard before we sleep XD

I hate dolls as well! Something about their too cute face and their emotionless eyes creep me out! :unsure: I never had dolls and whenevr my cousins want to play Barbie dolls with me,I will run far far away. :P

I hate dolls as well! Something about their too cute face and their emotionless eyes creep me out! :unsure: I never had dolls and whenevr my cousins want to play Barbie dolls with me,I will run far far away. :P

Yes. That was what my sister wanted :V And that was the only doll which I think I grew less afraid of. Since it 'lived' in my house peacefully. LOL so I think I gradually felt safe with that particular doll LOL. But the rest are still... D: I am afraid of dolls D:

Yes. That was what my sister wanted :V And that was the only doll which I think I grew less afraid of. Since it 'lived' in my house peacefully. LOL so I think I gradually felt safe with that particular doll LOL. But the rest are still... D: I am afraid of dolls D:

I hate Barbie dolls more than anything!! But I like their movies though. :P

They look scary I know. I only got over it because my sister bought one home. and playing with it nearly everyday. So I guess that is the only doll which I have overcome the fear. LOL

My sis is the CAUSE of my phobias! When I was only 1, she had this game with the dolls that my mom bought her. She will slowly cut the dolls into little pieces in front of me! :-( That is the earliest reason why I'm scared of dolls. It's like I feel that the ghosts of those dolls that my sis killed are after me cos I didn't save them. :-?

My sis is the CAUSE of my phobias! When I was only 1, she had this game with the dolls that my mom baught her. She will slowly cut the dolls into little pieces in front of me! :-( That is the earliest reason why I'm scared of dolls. It's like I feel that the ghosts of those dolls that my sis killed are after me cos I didn't save them. :-?

That's pretty scary O.o I think if my sis did that, I'll go insane... My sister broke the heads and limps of the doll... That wasn't too much better either.. LOL

That's pretty scary O.o I think if my sis did that, I'll go insane... My sister broke the heads and limps of the doll... That wasn't too much better either.. LOL

It's scary right? :sad: Argh! Just talking about it makes images of their cut-up bodies come to mind!

Trypanophobia.. fear of needles.. *shakes her head as soon as she thinks about it*

yeah.. and I want to study medicine.. my bad :P *sighs* I never used to be afraid of them, but because of a personal experience I started to develop some kind of phobia to them.

Trypanophobia.. fear of needles.. *shakes her head as soon as she thinks about it*

yeah.. and I want to study medicine.. my bad :P *sighs* I never used to be afraid of them, but because of a personal experience I started to develop some kind of phobia to them.

my brother who is 7 years older than me, is a crybaby for needles =3

always so funny, cuz he used to literally run away from shots xD

I used to be fine with needles too. And while everyone else is afraid of it, I don't...... Until some inexperienced doctor came and changed that... Lol! It was a horrifying experience!!! XD

Got needle phobia at last year when it was that pandemia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swine_influenza) and that needle was HUGE.

^ hahaha at least you didnt get poked by that HUGE needle THREE TIMES IN A ROW because of human error. :V

I got poked 4 times on error and made them change spots. I'm just very resilient to pain xD.

Needles aren't that scary, but if you got a phobia of it then it is a different story. Usually the phobia is of the pain it will bring, than of the actual needle =3.

I got poked 4 times on error and made them change spots. I'm just very resilient to pain xD.

Needles aren't that scary, but if you got a phobia of it then it is a different story. Usually the phobia is of the pain it will bring, than of the actual needle =3.

I agree. I'm very resilent to pain as well! :P And when I was four, I got into an accident and went to the hospital. The doctor had to take so many vials of blood!!! <_< I was poked with a needle six times but thanks god I was already in so much pain to bother about the small stinging jabs. :P

There isn't a specific one for caterpillars, but herpetophobia is a phobia encompassing the fear of snakes or "creepy crawly things". Perhaps that's it?

yeah!! I think that's the one!!

Whenever I see worms/caterpillars/whatever-ya-call-em, I frreze on the spot. mellow.gif

Hahaha same thing happened to me... It left a long scar there which lasted for at least 10 years. Still here now... DX the needle was 5 cm long... And I swear the bed was full of blood by the time the doctor finished... <_<