Detective Conan World
Moonlight Magician

Phobias

I remembered. I fear bleeding. And seeing of blood. Real one. Not the movie bloody effects. Blood in a bottle doesn't scare me. But if someone cuts themselves and bleed infront of me I'll faint first before that person. Haha.

that's too bad. I remember this certain classmate of mine who did faint when a schoolmate shed blood during an accident.mellow.gif

that's too bad. I remember this certain classmate of mine who did faint when a schoolmate shed blood during an accident.mellow.gif

Ah haha XD I remember An incident... XD I nearly fainted.It was just... A small cut. :V my friend cut herself on the finger with a knife. A few drops of blood dripped on my floor. I nearly fainted but luckily I didn't. I took her to the doctors but the doctor was away!!! DX there was a kind lady who happened to pass by and helped my friend with it. She was...however... more concerned about me because I was turning blue and then I controlled myself not to throw up. I think the lady was amazed at how sick I got just from the sight of a few drops of it. First thing I did when I returned home - fall into bed and blackout lol! (So the cleaning had to be done by my already injured friend XD)

And it lingered on for days. When I thought about it again I nearly fainted again. I suddenly squatted down in the train. It was so embarrassing. D:

If phobia is extreme fear, I guess this might be the only one. But luckily I am not exposed to this often... >__<

Atychiphobia- Fear of failure

Catagelophobia- Fear of being ridiculed

I face these every day ^

That's what makes me 'strong'.

Aeroacrophobia- Fear of open high places.

Trypanophobia- Fear of injections.

Tomophobia- Fear of surgical operations.

Fear of corpses

Also, I couldn't find some of them on the list, so...

Ah haha XD I remember An incident... XD I nearly fainted.It was just... A small cut. :V my friend cut herself on the finger with a knife. A few drops of blood dripped on my floor. I nearly fainted but luckily I didn't. I took her to the doctors but the doctor was away!!! DX there was a kind lady who happened to pass by and helped my friend with it. She was...however... more concerned about me because I was turning blue and then I controlled myself not to throw up. I think the lady was amazed at how sick I got just from the sight of a few drops of it. First thing I did when I returned home - fall into bed and blackout lol! (So the cleaning had to be done by my already injured friend XD)

And it lingered on for days. When I thought about it again I nearly fainted again. I suddenly squatted down in the train. It was so embarrassing. D:

If phobia is extreme fear, I guess this might be the only one. But luckily I am not exposed to this often... >__<

then how about when you get hospitalized? how are you able to cope with it? mellow.gif

then how about when you get hospitalized? how are you able to cope with it? mellow.gif

Actually it started because I was hospitalised when I was in elementary school. Before that I don't have it. I think it was because of a doctor who tried to insert the needle and failed. She tried to insert it about three times and when she managed to get it in, the entire bed was already full of blood. I still remember that.

A small bottle or test tube of blood won't do much damage. But I never go for blood donations. The sight of that packet of blood is too much for me to handle. Even when drawing blood from me, I don't look at it. But instead of seeing the blood itself, I think Im more fearful about seeing people bleed. Especially those that drip. So if someone cut themselves, please never let me look at it. I'll go crazy.

Actually it started because I was hospitalised when I was in elementary school. Before that I don't have it. I think it was because of a doctor who tried to insert the needle and failed. She tried to insert it about three times and when she managed to get it in, the entire bed was already full of blood. I still remember that.

A small bottle or test tube of blood won't do much damage. But I never go for blood donations. The sight of that packet of blood is too much for me to handle. Even when drawing blood from me, I don't look at it. But instead of seeing the blood itself, I think Im more fearful about seeing people bleed. Especially those that drip. So if someone cut themselves, please never let me look at it. I'll go crazy.

</3

I remembered. I fear bleeding. And seeing of blood. Real one. Not the movie bloody effects. Blood in a bottle doesn't scare me. But if someone cuts themselves and bleed infront of me I'll faint first before that person. Haha.

I'm afraid of "bloody affects" :mellow:

well,not too much, like IRL. o.O

Monophobia-the fear of being alone for long periods of time

Ichthyophobia-the fear of fish (not kidding. i won't eat them. looking is fine but i won't eat them. not since i choked on a fish bone when i was 9)

:shock: :shock: :shock:

I don't think I fear anything enough for it to be phobia... I'm up to D on the phobia list and some of them I just can't imagine anyone having... :blink: like Clinophobia- Fear of going to bed. How is the person supposed to sleep??? If it really exists I really pity those people...

Haha I understand that fear I guess though I never read about it before. I hope I'm right in saying that they do not fear sleeping, but fear that they may never wake up after they go to bed. :/ there was a period of time when I had that too. So I had very light sleep everyday and sometimes wake up in the middle of the night to check that I'm still there lol. XD I guess I'm that paranoid. :V

^ I'm hate cockroaches more though. They are my arch enemy. I can't work at all with it around me. I'll freak out. LOL

Same here!! I'm so scared of coakcroaches but I don't know why. It's just that their creepy brown insect bodies frighten me!! Is there even a word for fear of coakcroaches? Like coakcroachphobia?

I'm also have Coulrophobia which is the fear of clowns. When I was young, I watched this movie about killer clowns and I never got over the trauma. :sad: